Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Vancouver! With the adventure tour Northwest Passage, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Vancouver, Canada and 4 other destinations in Canada. Northwest Passage includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- Melissa's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentJoe made our awesome trip into a phenomenal trip. He's got such love and passion that he made it that much better
- Katrina's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentBy far the best tour manager I have had after all my travels! In very glad to of had a tour manager that made me msg her... Read more
- Toni Ambrogetti's review about another Contiki tour4.0 - GoodTrip manager was amazing ! Hotels much nicer than expected :) Everything organized very well.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vancouver
- Day 2: Vancouver
- Day 3: Vancouver to Victoria
- Day 4: Victoria
- Day 5: Victoria to Tofino
- Day 6: Tofino
- Day 7: Tofino to Whistler
- Day 8: Whistler
- Day 9: Whistler to Vancouver
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Vancouver9 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,795
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Vancouver9 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,795
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Vancouver9 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,765
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Vancouver9 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,765
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Vancouver9 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,765
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Vancouver9 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,765
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Vancouver9 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $1,765
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 May 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Northwest Passage, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 648 km.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 94 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 139 km
- Port Alberni (Canada)
- 81 km
- Tofino (Canada)
- 238 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 96 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,324 tours in North America
- covered by 53 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,571 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours