Food & Wine Tasting Holiday in Slovenia
- Tour Operator:
- Nature Trips
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Visit Ljubljana's city centre
- Enjoy several cooking classes
- Experience breakfast in a vineyard
- Explore Slovenia's natural surroundings
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: ARRIVAL IN LJUBLJANA, SKOCJAN CAVES, LIPICA, GORISKA BRDA
- Day 2: THE VIPAVA VALLEY and the KARST REGION
- Day 3: WINE TASTING, COOKING CLASS
- Day 4: EXPLORING BRDA, COOKING CLASS
- Day 5: KOBARID and SOCA RIVER VALLEY
- Day 6: SLOVENIAN ISTRIA and PIRAN
- Day 7: BREAKFAST IN THE VINEYARDS, GOODBYE DINNER
- Day 8: DEPARTURE,LJUBLJANA
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Nature Trips
The Nature Trips project started in April 2016. After years spent in the tourism industry, Omar Gubernati, the founder, wanted to to share with other people the love for Nature, for authentic experiences and for the greenest and still most unspoiled countries of Europe- Slovenia, Croatia and Balkans. With his deep knowledge of the destination he will assist you to discover this beautiful part of Europe through a rich variety of tours. Nature Trips supports the principles of Sustainable travel and ecotourism: it aims at offering authentic experiences to know and get in touch with local communities, traditions and culture.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- AOAchille· March 26th, 2017The tour was a wonderful discovery of slovenian food and wine. Fantastic cooking classes and very good arrangements for our accommodations in Brda and transfers from the Ljubljana airport. Very welcoming assistant during the whole tour. It was a unique... Show moreTrip date: July 2016
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday20 May, 2023Saturday27 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,715
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday17 Jun, 2023Saturday24 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,7150% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 Jul, 2023Saturday22 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,7150% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday12 Aug, 2023Saturday19 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,7150% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Sep, 2023Saturday16 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,7150% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CSlovenia
- Type ESlovenia
- Type FSlovenia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis - Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 20th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 20th, 2023, a minimum payment of 30% is required to confirm your booking with Nature Trips. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nature Trips will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Nature Trips" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Nature Trips. Please familiarise yourself with the Nature Trips payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Slovenia
- 10 Best Backpacking Tours Europe 2023/2024
- Best 4 week Europe Itineraries [Train, Cruises & More]
- 10 Best Food Tours Around the World 2023/2024
- Slovenia from Ljubljana
- Slovenia Food & Culinary
- Small group tour
- 8 days Slovenia
- Operators in Europe
- Food & Wine Tasting Holiday in Slovenia Tours in Slovenia
- Food & Culinary Tours
- Slovenia Tours
- Europe Tours
- Food & Culinary Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Slovenia tours