Cycle the Via Francigena - Parma to Siena
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,853
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Parma and end in Siena! With the self-guided tour Cycle the Via Francigena - Parma to Siena, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Parma, Italy and 7 other destinations in Italy.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...nd Vicenza. A jam-packed itinerary that left me wanting more – thanks UTracks! Read more
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Parma
- Day 2: A demanding cycle to Berceto past ancient churches (51km/31.5mi)
- Day 3: Continue to Aulla, crossing the Appennines (53km/33mi)
- Day 4: Cycle through green countryside and medieval villages en route to Massa (48km/30mi)
- Day 5: Cycle along the sea, then over Tuscan hills to Lucca (52km/32.5mi)
- Day 6: Cross the river Arno to San Miniato (46km/28.5mi)
- Day 7: Continue through splendid scenery to the famous town of San Gimignano (41km/25.5mi)
- Day 8: Cycle the Tuscan hills and through charming ancient towns to Siena (50km/31mi)
- Day 9: Trip concludes Siena (or continue to Rome)
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Cycle the Via Francigena - Parma to Siena
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Parma9 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to SienaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,853Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Parma9 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to SienaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,853Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Parma9 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to SienaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,853Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Parma9 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to SienaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,853Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Parma9 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to SienaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,853Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Parma9 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to SienaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,853Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Parma9 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to SienaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,853Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Parma9 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to SienaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,853Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Parma9 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to SienaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,853Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Parma9 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to SienaOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,853Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Parma is the starting point and Siena is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $1,853 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1853 for Cycle the Via Francigena - Parma to Siena, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 226 km.
- Parma (Italy)
- 42 km
- Berceto (Italy)
- 33 km
- Aulla (Italy)
- 24 km
- Massa (Italy)
- 36 km
- Lucca (Italy)
- 32 km
- San Miniato (Italy)
- 30 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 29 km
- Siena (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,853 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle the Via Francigena - Parma to Siena via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours