Croatian diamonds - 8 days/7 nights - from Zagreb
- Visit the Zagreb city center
- Visit Ljubljana
- Tour the Plitvice Lakes
- Explore the Diocletian's palace in Split
- Visit Dubrovnik, also called "The Pearl of the Adriatic"
- Age range
- 16 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- LGLindaWritten on October 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe itinerary was short of the one area I wanted to see, however, what was included in this tour was satisfactory and fulfilled my expectations. The driver/tour guide for the whole trip was amazing in her professionalism and personal attention to our group. Communication with representatives of Tour Radar and Nature Trips/Marko was just as good. Both agencies were very helpful, patient and accommodating with my requests and questions. The tour itself was overall wonderful - the sights well chosen, and the pace was easy. I got lucky as the group tour turned out to be a small group of 7 people total. The van used was clean and had ample space for a comfortable ride and our luggages. I booked single supplement in a 4* category and all the hotels were great, except the one in Zagreb - (the Panorama) the location of which was quite far from the centre. I think the accessibility and parking were a consideration in this case. The one thing though that really made the whole trip great was that the agency assigned a guide for myself as the only English speaking tourist in the group. The other 6 had their own Portuguese guide as a group. I thought that was very thoughtful and considerate of the agency which arranged it. This may have been incidental - but in this particular tour, I felt i was on a private tour all along. This was my first time utilizing Tour Radar and being in a group tour - I'm happy with my experience.Show detailed ratings
- FFrankPenhalluriackWritten on May 22, 20184.0 - GoodEnjoy the holiday very much. Especially the small van, and the limited number of customers – we only had six. That made the reaction with the guide very personal, and we are able to ask many questions during the tour. I found the hotels very good, not with standing some were quite dated. I feel we could have done more on the itinerary and perhaps physical places. I know it is necessary, but it was a nuisance using a Spanish speaking and an English speaking local guide. I will use to a radar again, and recommended to my friends.Show detailed ratingsNature Trips commented on this reviewMany Thanks for your review Frank, Has been a pleasure have you and your friends on this tour. All the best, Marko
- KTKimWritten on May 20, 20184.0 - GoodVery pleased with the service and communication we received from the operator. We were unhappy with a couple of hotels we were put up because of the rude reception staff. When we complained, tour radar more than made up for our disappointment by their apologies and offer of a free excursion. Overall ,our experience with the tour, communication etc has been great. And would like to extend our thanks particularly to 'Marko'.Show detailed ratings
- STSallyWritten on September 17, 20174.0 - GoodCroatia was absolutely beautiful. I felt the tour 'Croatian Diamonds' by Nature Trips was perhaps a new tour that was still being worked out. I selected the 3 star single share option and the hotel in Zagreb and Dubrovnik was great - but the hotel in Split was a bit strange and far from town. Some may have felt the Dubrovnik hotel was too far from the old city but the little town of Mlini was great. The guide was great - Spanish and English speakers on our tour so lots of translating. Tour guides in each city were good - I did feel a bit of pressure to tip in some cases. Overall, it all felt a bit disorganised and there was some issues with communication and date mismatches. For this reason I was glad to go through Tour Radar to assist me. Croatia itself was fantastic and with a bit of time I think this tour is a great balance of free time and organised time and goes to all the right places.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: ZAGREB –ARRIVAL
- DAY 2: ZAGREB - LJUBLJANA
- DAY 3: ZAGREB – PLITVICE – SPLIT
- DAY 4: SPLIT
- DAY 5: TROGIR – DUBROVNIK
- DAY 6: DUBROVNIK
- DAY 7: DUBROVNIK
- DAY 8: DUBROVNIK – DEPARTURE
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Would like to know more details about which hotels you use on this tour.
We offer the accommodation in 3 different hotel star category in each destination. Here's the list:
3* Hotels LIST:
Zagreb: Hotel Laguna 3* or similar
Split: Hotel Dalmina 4* or similar
Dubrovnik: Hotel Astarea 3* or similar
4* Hotel LIST:
Zagreb: Hotel International 4* or similar
Split: Hotel Globo 4* or similar
Dubrovnik: Grand Hotel Park 4* or similar
5* Hotel List:
Zagreb: Hotel Esplanade 5* or similar
Split: Hotel Atrium 5* or similar
Dubrovnik: Hotel Ariston / Rixos 5* or similar
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Zagreb is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Nature Trips booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Croatian diamonds - 8 days/7 nights - from Zagreb, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nature Trips will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Nature Trips tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 117 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 117 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 110 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
- 178 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Croatian diamonds - 8 days/7 nights - from Zagreb via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatian diamonds - 8 days/7 nights - from Zagreb