Golden Circle and Glacier Getaway
- Rather Poor
- MMaryWoodwardWritten on March 9, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Max was terrific! Very helpful, patient and knowledgeable about the area and it’s history. He was able to accommodate people of differing abilities with ease.
- LLindaGreenWritten on December 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have been on many tours worldwide and Jon was quite possibly the best guide I have encountered. We were a small group of 5 travelling in very difficult conditions – winds that had cause roads to close and most tours and walks to be abandoned. John was... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Geology, history, Geysers and Waterfalls
- Day 2: Glaciers, Icebergs and Ice caving
- Day 3: Black beaches, Waterfalls and glacier walking
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Icelandic Mountain Guides booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 May 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Golden Circle and Glacier Getaway, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Icelandic Mountain Guides will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Icelandic Mountain Guides tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 126 km
- Kirkjubaejarklaustur (Iceland)
- 95 km
- Jokulsarlon (Iceland)
- 156 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 3 km
- Reynisfjara (Iceland)
- 21 km
- Solheimajokull (Iceland)
- 8 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,988 tours in Europe
- covered by 455 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Golden Circle and Glacier Getaway via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Golden Circle and Glacier Getaway