Ibiza Beach Camp Glamping (2 nights)
Start and end in Ibiza! With the beach tour Ibiza Beach Camp Glamping (2 nights), you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Ibiza, Spain. Ibiza Beach Camp Glamping (2 nights) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 40 year olds
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- MMaddieDunlopWritten on May 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentI did the Ibiza Beach Camp Glamping. The glamping was good because the glamping tents are bigger so I had some more space, they also have bed frames which makes camping a lot more comfortable! The food was much nicer than I expected however the portions could have been a bit bigger. The staff were all really lovely, fun to hang out with, helpful with touristy info and really good at drinking games. The unlimited booze was great, really good for pre-drinking before heading into town so you don't have to spend much on drinks while you're out. I'm hopefully going to do one of Stoke's other festivals this year and if I go back to Ibiza I would definitely stay with Stoke again!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1, Ibiza :
- Day 2 Ibiza:
- Day 3, Ibiza:
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- The Stoke Travel Passport
- Ibiza Beach Camp
- Stoke Travel's Guide to Ibiza
- The Stoke Travel Passport explained
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith, 72 years old29th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Ibiza.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Stoke Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Ibiza Beach Camp Glamping (2 nights), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stoke Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stoke Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Ibiza (Spain)
- 0 km
- Ibiza (Spain)
- 0 km
- Ibiza (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ibiza Beach Camp Glamping (2 nights) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ibiza Beach Camp Glamping (2 nights)