- Our saving
- US $ 1,019
- Mantaray Island
- Try the local Fijian drink, kava
- Snorkel and kayak in clear waters
- Learn how to surf
- Explore cascading waterfalls
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Boat, Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- FfionaWritten on April 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentFiona - Awesome Fiji, awesome group and a fantastic tour guide. I’m full of gratitude for these outstanding 8 days. Vinaka, Jonny, you did a great job!Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHey Fiona, thank you for your awesome review and we're so happy you enjoyed your trip!
- PpaulaWritten on April 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad an amazing time, Jonny is a great tour guide! I enjoyed all the activities like snorkeling or paddle boarding, I would love to go again but next time without a cylclone :)Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewWe're so happy you had such an amazing time on your trip and thank you for sharing your photo :)
- MmichaelaWritten on April 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentJonny was a great Tourguide, I would love to be his assistant. He made everyday a fun day! Totally great time!Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewThank you for sharing the beautiful photo and we're so glad you enjoyed your trip with Jonny! :)
- LlizaWritten on April 19, 20185.0 - Excellenthad a great trip with Wanderlands to the beautiful Fiji. Jonny was always there to make our trip better and kept the mood upbeat, even when we were stranded due to the cyclone. I’m glad we got to stay at the Beach House and Mantaray as the activities organized and food were great. The staff were very friendly and fun at both. I especially enjoyed the snorkeling and sunset tubing.Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHey Liza, it sounds like you had an amazing time on the trip! We hope to see you again soon :)
- CCarylWritten on April 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat trip to rewind after traveling before going home. Food was top quality everywhere and they were great at catering for any dietary requirements that you have. Would definitely recommend this trip, but, making sure it’s not in the raining season. firstname.lastname@example.orgShow detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHey Caryl, thank you for the amazing review and for sharing that amazing photo! We're so glad you had a fun time
- DDaniWritten on April 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad such a great trip, was very relaxing and enjoyed snorkeling and paddle boarding for the first time. The accommodation was good, the food at Mantaray was amazing and the love night entertainment fun. Jonny was such an amazing tour guide, the trip wouldn’t’ have been nearly as good without him. He is full of energy and so funny.Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewWe're so glad you had an enjoyable trip with Jonny and loved all the activities :)
- LlukeWritten on April 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentJonny was a great tour guide and was always making sure everyone was having a good time. The accommodation was great and the staff were always happy and helpful!Food was amazing everywhere.Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewThank you for the great review Luke and we are so happy you had an amazing time with everyone on the tour!
- TTeddyWritten on March 24, 20185.0 - Excellenthey there, my fiji trip was great. best things were the village and the puppys in there, the first island cruise, the beaches and the sunsets.Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewglad you had such a good time Teddy!
- YYoniWritten on March 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentPerfect way to discover Fiji! Wonderfull experience, great places, and amazing atmosphere at all the locations. It's the best combination of all the gems of Fiji! However it was Johnies only @nd trip, he really knows all the places by hartShow detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewJonny is a great guide, glad he made your trip so great!
- RoisinWritten on March 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentA good insight of the islands in Fiji. Lots of water based activities included. Jonny was a lot of fun and kept the energy up within the group. Definitely recommended to solo travelersShow detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewThanks for sharing your pictures Roisin :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: BULA and welcome to Fiji!
- Day 2: The Beachouse Resort
- Day 3: Jungle fun!
- Day 4: Yasawa Islands here we go!
- Day 5: Fijian life
- Day 6: Mantaray Island
- Day 7: Sunset Tubing!
- Day 8: Farewell
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Originally started travelling in 2012 with a friend. Did the usual Banana Pancake trail though South..."
14 travellers met before going on their Wanderlands Travel Wanderlands Fiji tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Doris3rd February 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Nadi8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Mantaray Island0 seats left$42USD $1,019Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Nadi8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Mantaray Island4 seats left$42USD $1,019
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Nadi8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Mantaray Island4 seats left$42USD $1,019
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Nadi8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Mantaray Island6 seats left$42USD $1,019
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Nadi8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Mantaray Island4 seats left$42USD $1,019
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Nadi8 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Mantaray Island4 seats left$42USD $1,019
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Nadi8 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Mantaray Island4 seats left$42USD $1,019
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Nadi8 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Mantaray Island4 seats left$42USD $1,019
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Nadi8 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Mantaray Island4 seats left$42USD $1,019
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Nadi8 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Mantaray Island4 seats left$42USD $1,019
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Fiji. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Fiji. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Fiji. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Fiji. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Nadi is the starting point and Mantaray Island is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wanderlands Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $1,019 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1019 for Wanderlands Fiji, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wanderlands Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wanderlands Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Nadi (Fiji)
- 39 km
- Sigatoka (Fiji)
- 151 km
- Yasawa Islands (Fiji)
- 55 km
- Mantaray Island (Fiji)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,019 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 817 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Wanderlands Fiji via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 48 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Wanderlands Fiji