The Ultimate Iceland - Greenland Trek
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- SFSusanWritten on August 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What a great trip! The scenery was amazing, the guides were great and it was a lovely group of people to hike with. Would definitely recommend doing this trip.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavik-Landmannalaugar-Hrafntinnusker
- Day 2: Hrafntinnusker-Alftavatn
- Day 3: Alftavatn-Emstrur
- Day 4: Emstrur-Þorsmörk
- Day 5: Þorsmörk-Reykjavík
- Day 6. Reykjavik- Kulusuk
- Day 7. Sun Gate, Trout Lake and Sermilik Icefjord
- Day 8. Along Sermilik Icefjord to Paarnakajiit
- Day 9. Paarnakajiit to Amitsivartiva Narrow fjord
- Day 10. Amitsivartiva narrow fjord to Tiniteqilaaq and Tasiilaq
- Day 11. Tasiilaq - Kulusuk
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Icelandic Mountain Guides booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for The Ultimate Iceland - Greenland Trek, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Icelandic Mountain Guides will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Icelandic Mountain Guides tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 109 km
- Hekla (Iceland)
- 30 km
- Landmannalaugar (Iceland)
- 8 km
- Hrafntinnusker (Iceland)
- 10 km
- Lake Alftavatn (Iceland)
- 12 km
- Emstrur (Iceland)
- 8 km
- Thorsmork (Iceland)
- 130 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 736 km
- Kulusuk (Greenland)
- 47 km
- Tiniteqilaq (Greenland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 407 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Ultimate Iceland - Greenland Trek via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Ultimate Iceland - Greenland Trek