The Ultimate Iceland - Greenland Trek
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the hiking & trekking tour The Ultimate Iceland - Greenland Trek, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 9 other destinations. The Ultimate Iceland - Greenland Trek is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- up to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- SFSusanWritten on August 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentWhat a great trip! The scenery was amazing, the guides were great and it was a lovely group of people to hike with. Would definitely recommend doing this trip.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavik-Landmannalaugar-Hrafntinnusker
- Day 2: Hrafntinnusker-Alftavatn
- Day 3: Alftavatn-Emstrur
- Day 4: Emstrur-Þorsmörk
- Day 5: Þorsmörk-Reykjavík
- Day 6. Reykjavik- Kulusuk
- Day 7. Sun Gate, Trout Lake and Sermilik Icefjord
- Day 8. Along Sermilik Icefjord to Paarnakajiit
- Day 9. Paarnakajiit to Amitsivartiva Narrow fjord
- Day 10. Amitsivartiva narrow fjord to Tiniteqilaaq and Tasiilaq
- Day 11. Tasiilaq - Kulusuk
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard, 72 years old5th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 15% to confirm this Icelandic Mountain Guides booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for The Ultimate Iceland - Greenland Trek, but the deposit of 15% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Icelandic Mountain Guides will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Icelandic Mountain Guides tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,880 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 109 km
- Hekla (Iceland)
- 30 km
- Landmannalaugar (Iceland)
- 8 km
- Hrafntinnusker (Iceland)
- 10 km
- Lake Alftavatn (Iceland)
- 12 km
- Emstrur (Iceland)
- 8 km
- Thorsmork (Iceland)
- 130 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 736 km
- Kulusuk (Greenland)
- 47 km
- Tiniteqilaq (Greenland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Ultimate Iceland - Greenland Trek via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Ultimate Iceland - Greenland Trek