Easter 3 Day Loch Ness & Skye
- Our saving
- US $ 191
- Discover the haunting beauty of Glen Coe
- Visit the Eilean Donan Castle
- Enjoy a few Scottish whiskeys
- Experience the stunning scenery of Loch Ness
- Age range
- 18 to 40 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- KKatharinaMatheisWritten on April 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentI went on the 3 day Loch Ness and Isle of Skye tour, and it was amazing! It was the most exciting Easter I ever had and I will remember this trip forever. There is no one who can tell stories of old Kings and Queens quite like Dave does. He is the coolest guy ever. His knowledge of Scottish history is impressive and his jokes make it really fun to listen to him. The places and scenes he showed us were magnificent, the music in the bus was great, and the atmosphere in the group was light and friendly. One might think that being around the same people for 3 whole days is exhausting. But the many stops in Scotlands beautiful nature give plenty of opportunities to just relax and enjoy the breathtaking scenery. It was nice to chill in the cozy couches of the hostels in the evening. Or you could go on yet another adventure to explore life and nature of the highlands. I loved everything about this trip. I learned a lot about Scotland, met new people and saw some of the most beautiful places in the world! I would totally go on another MacBackpackers tour. A big thank you to MacBackpackers and Dave! You guys are the best!Show detailed ratingsMacBackpackers commented on this reviewHey Katharina, Thanks for taking the time to review us. We're glad to hear that you had a fantastic Easter with Dave. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! :) Cheers, Jaz
- TTomWritten on April 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentExactly what you want for a short trip to Scotland. Couldn't recommend this trip enough. Our guide Richard was a top notch Scot, super informative, a great story teller and skilled driver. Richard, the beautiful Scottish scenery and the friends we made along the way made our experience unforgettable.Show detailed ratings
- BKBelindaWritten on April 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentI could note rate my experience with MacBackpackers high enough! Richard the guide was both knowledgeable and hilarious and I love that the itinerary was more flexible allowing us to go with the feel of the day! He definitely made this trip what it was! The hostels were clean and well equipped - the only downside is the one on Loch Ness has no restaurant/bar nearby but the views alone make up for this.Show detailed ratings
- CCChrisWritten on April 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur guide Richard was a dynamo. He ran the bus like a 50/50 dictatorship-democracy, making sure that everyone's vacation wishes were respected, but overriding us when he knew how important it was to see a specific sight. The hostels were excellent, the bus was comfortable, and I can't wait to book my next adventure with these guys.Show detailed ratings
- KKKhrystynaWritten on April 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentRichard was hilarious, kept us entertained from the second we got on the bus. Scotland is Amazing, would recommend the tour to all my friends!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 18, 2017
How much luggage can I bring?
The buses are small so that we can take you to the places that the big coaches can’t go. This means the storage is reduced too and so we would ask that you just bring what you need for the trip. If you have really big bags or large suitcases and you are staying at one of our 3 Edinburgh hostels before your tour then please ask the staff if you can leave it in the luggage store until you get back. If you are not staying in one of our hostels then please arrive slightly earlier for your tour and ask the staff in the hostel you depart from to keep it in the luggage store for you.
- December 18, 2017
What transport do you use?
Our fleet of modern Mercedes Benz and MAN 16-29 seat mini-coaches have everything you would expect; heating, air conditioning, reclining seats, seat belts and plenty of Scottish music! They are safe and modern and are low emission Euro 5/6 compliant. Please note there are no toilet facilities on the coaches, though we do make frequent restroom stops.
- December 18, 2017
Is there a minimum age required to join this tour?
All passengers MUST be aged 18 and over.
MacBackpackers tours have been designed for 18 to 40 year old backpackers and therefore the nature and style of the tour reflects this. Certain levels of activity and the style of language used whilst on tour may not be suitable for passengers outside this age bracket.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
Easter 3 Day Loch Ness & Skye
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$8USD $191
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this MacBackpackers booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $191 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $191 for Easter 3 Day Loch Ness & Skye, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and MacBackpackers will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for MacBackpackers tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 60 km
- Doune (Scotland)
- 84 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 29 km
- Glenfinnan (Scotland)
- 21 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 64 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 102 km
- Sligachan (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 11 km
- Old Man of Storr (Scotland)
- 16 km
- Quiraing (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $191 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Easter 3 Day Loch Ness & Skye via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Easter 3 Day Loch Ness & Skye