Easter 3 Day Isle of Skye
- Explore remote areas of Scotland
- Explore the Culloden Battlefield
- Sleep on the shores of Loch Ness
- Experience the stunning scenery of Loch Ness
- Age range
- 18 to 40 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Easter, Discovery
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point Check in at reception, Castle Rock Hostel, 15 Johnston Terrace, Edinburgh, Scotland EH1 2PR, United Kingdom
- Day 2
End point Outside, Castle Rock Hostel, 15 Johnston Terrace, Edinburgh, Scotland EH1 2PR, United Kingdom
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KahurangiWritten on May 9, 20194.5 - Excellent
Had a great time, loved seeing things off the beaten track and Stewart was an entertaining guide (thanks for the whiskey recommendation btw!). Accommodation on Skye was ok, but could be worse - there was a comfy lounge to enjoy, and at the end of a long day... Read moreShow detailed ratingsMacBackpackers commented on this reviewHi Kahurangi, Thanks so much for rating us. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the Easter 3 Day Isle of Skye tour with Stewart. We hope to see you again soon! Cheers, Jaz / MacBackpackers
- Anne-SophieWritten on April 23, 20195.0 - Excellent
I would recommmend this tour to everyone who wants to have a good time and experience one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to in the most authentic way! This had been my first time to Scotland and the places I got to see were absolutely... Read moreShow detailed ratingsMacBackpackers commented on this reviewHi Anne-Sophie, Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed our Easter tour with Stewart. Hopefully, we'll see you again soon! Cheers, Jaz / MacBackpackers
- ClaraWritten on April 2, 20185.0 - Excellent
We´ve had an amazing easter weekend with the best tour guide, TIM!!! He told us so many interesting stuff about the beautiful scottish landscape, history and people. Also he is an amazing, humorous and loveable person. We´ve had so much fun with him and the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsMacBackpackers commented on this reviewHey Clara, Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. We're delighted to hear that you had a great Easter with Tim. Hopefully, we'll see you again soon! Cheers, Jaz
- SASaraWritten on April 1, 20185.0 - Excellent
The tour was great with so much covered in 3 days! We took in so many brilliant sights and learned heaps along the way. Tim was awesome, sharing so much knowledge and history, and ensuring there was plenty of laughs and fun along the way. Loved it!Show detailed ratingsMacBackpackers commented on this reviewHey Sara, Thanks so much for rating us. We're delighted to hear that you had a great tour with Tim. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Cheers, Jaz
- KorynnWritten on April 1, 20185.0 - Excellent
Tim was knowledgeable, friendly, welcoming and hilarious! An amazing tour, highly recommend it!!!Show detailed ratingsMacBackpackers commented on this reviewHi Korynn, Thanks so much for rating us. We're delighted to hear that you had a great tour with Tim. We hope to see you again very soon! Cheers, Jaz
- AAnonymousWritten on April 1, 20185.0 - Excellent
Tim was extremely knowledgeable, personable, friendly, funny and most of welcoming! Amazing trip, well worth it!!!Show detailed ratingsMacBackpackers commented on this reviewHi, Thanks so much for rating us. We're delighted to hear that you had a great tour with Tim. We hope to see you again very soon! Cheers, Jaz
- MGMarcyWritten on April 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Shelby was amazing! !!! It was an excellent Tour with great hikings, stories and views!
- FSFanneyWritten on April 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was amazing. Not only were the places we visited unbelievably beautiful, but they vecame even more interesting with the stories that followed. Our guide Mark was great. He is a great storyteller, the way he tells the stories make them come real... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How much luggage shall I plan for?
The buses are small so that we can take you to the places that the big coaches can’t go. This means the storage is reduced too and so we would ask that you just bring what you need for the trip. If you have really big bags or large suitcases and you are staying at one of our 3 Edinburgh hostels before your tour then please ask the staff if you can leave it in the luggage store until you get back. If you are not staying in one of our hostels then please arrive slightly earlier for your tour and ask the staff in the hostel you depart from to keep it in the luggage store for you.
What is the transport like?
Our fleet of modern Mercedes Benz and MAN 16-29 seat mini-coaches have everything you would expect; heating, air conditioning, reclining seats, seat belts and plenty of Scottish music! They are safe and modern and are low emission Euro 5/6 compliant. Please note there are no toilet facilities on the coaches, though we do make frequent restroom stops.
Is there an age restriction to join this tour?
All passengers MUST be aged 18 and over.
MacBackpackers tours have been designed for 18 to 40 year old backpackers and therefore the nature and style of the tour reflects this. Certain levels of activity and the style of language used whilst on tour may not be suitable for passengers outside this age bracket.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Chelsea20th February 2019
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 17 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with MacBackpackers. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of MacBackpackers. Please familiarise yourself with the MacBackpackers payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and MacBackpackers will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for MacBackpackers tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 90 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
- 17 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 108 km
- Culloden (Scotland)
- 31 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 62 km
- Eilean Donan Castle (England)
- 13 km
- Kyleakin (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Sligachan (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 11 km
- Old Man of Storr (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,859 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Easter 3 Day Isle of Skye via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Easter 3 Day Isle of Skye