Easter 3 Day Isle of Skye
- Explore remote areas of Scotland
- Explore the Culloden Battlefield
- Sleep on the shores of Loch Ness
- Experience the stunning scenery of Loch Ness
- Age range
- 18 to 40 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- ClaraWritten on April 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe´ve had an amazing easter weekend with the best tour guide, TIM!!! He told us so many interesting stuff about the beautiful scottish landscape, history and people. Also he is an amazing, humorous and loveable person. We´ve had so much fun with him and the whole group. It was so nice to meet people from all around the world. It´s just amazing how much you can see and learn about this beautiful country in only three days. Thank you all, and especially Tim, for such an incredible weekend. We highly recommend it!!!! :)Show detailed ratingsMacBackpackers commented on this reviewHey Clara, Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. We're delighted to hear that you had a great Easter with Tim. Hopefully, we'll see you again soon! Cheers, Jaz
- SASaraWritten on April 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was great with so much covered in 3 days! We took in so many brilliant sights and learned heaps along the way. Tim was awesome, sharing so much knowledge and history, and ensuring there was plenty of laughs and fun along the way. Loved it!Show detailed ratingsMacBackpackers commented on this reviewHey Sara, Thanks so much for rating us. We're delighted to hear that you had a great tour with Tim. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Cheers, Jaz
- KDKorynnWritten on April 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentTim was knowledgeable, friendly, welcoming and hilarious! An amazing tour, highly recommend it!!!Show detailed ratingsMacBackpackers commented on this reviewHi Korynn, Thanks so much for rating us. We're delighted to hear that you had a great tour with Tim. We hope to see you again very soon! Cheers, Jaz
- AAnonymousWritten on April 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentTim was extremely knowledgeable, personable, friendly, funny and most of welcoming! Amazing trip, well worth it!!!Show detailed ratingsMacBackpackers commented on this reviewHi, Thanks so much for rating us. We're delighted to hear that you had a great tour with Tim. We hope to see you again very soon! Cheers, Jaz
- MGMarcyWritten on April 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentShelby was amazing! !!! It was an excellent Tour with great hikings, stories and views!Show detailed ratings
- FSFanneyWritten on April 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis tour was amazing. Not only were the places we visited unbelievably beautiful, but they vecame even more interesting with the stories that followed. Our guide Mark was great. He is a great storyteller, the way he tells the stories make them come real before your eyes. He is also very funny and nice and friendly. The tour would not have been the same with out hum.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How much luggage shall I plan for?
The buses are small so that we can take you to the places that the big coaches can’t go. This means the storage is reduced too and so we would ask that you just bring what you need for the trip. If you have really big bags or large suitcases and you are staying at one of our 3 Edinburgh hostels before your tour then please ask the staff if you can leave it in the luggage store until you get back. If you are not staying in one of our hostels then please arrive slightly earlier for your tour and ask the staff in the hostel you depart from to keep it in the luggage store for you.
What is the transport like?
Our fleet of modern Mercedes Benz and MAN 16-29 seat mini-coaches have everything you would expect; heating, air conditioning, reclining seats, seat belts and plenty of Scottish music! They are safe and modern and are low emission Euro 5/6 compliant. Please note there are no toilet facilities on the coaches, though we do make frequent restroom stops.
Is there an age restriction to join this tour?
All passengers MUST be aged 18 and over.
MacBackpackers tours have been designed for 18 to 40 year old backpackers and therefore the nature and style of the tour reflects this. Certain levels of activity and the style of language used whilst on tour may not be suitable for passengers outside this age bracket.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
Easter 3 Day Isle of Skye
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$8USD $181Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this MacBackpackers booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 October 2018 the full payment of $181 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $181 for Easter 3 Day Isle of Skye, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and MacBackpackers will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for MacBackpackers tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 90 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
- 17 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 108 km
- Culloden (Scotland)
- 31 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 62 km
- Eilean Donan Castle (England)
- 13 km
- Kyleakin (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Sligachan (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 11 km
- Old Man of Storr (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $181 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,984 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Easter 3 Day Isle of Skye via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Easter 3 Day Isle of Skye