Moscow to Baltic States, Poland, Prague and Vienna Tour
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,684
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Moscow and end in Vienna! With the in-depth cultural tour Moscow to Baltic States, Poland, Prague and Vienna Tour, you have a 20 day tour package taking you through Moscow, Russia and 8 other destinations in Europe. Moscow to Baltic States, Poland, Prague and Vienna Tour includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 8 to 100 year olds
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Kompas:Write a review
- Denise Carroll's review about another Kompas tour5.0 - ExcellentAntonija had amazing knowledge. Always friendly and willing to help with any request. I would definately be please if ... Read more
- Bob Diggs Brown's review about another Kompas tour4.5 - ExcellentThe guide and driver both did an excellent job. The driver exhibited extraordinary skills navigating narrow streets and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1, arrive Moscow, Friday
- Day 2, in Moscow, Saturday
- Day 3, in Moscow, excursion to Serviev Posad, Sunday
- Day 4, Moscow to St. Petersburg, Monday
- Day 5, in St. Petersburg, Tuesday
- Day 6, in St. Petersburg, Wednesday
- Day 7, to Tallinn, Thursday
- Day 8, Tallinn to Riga, Friday
- Day 9, in Riga, Saturday
- Day 10, to Vilnius, Sunday
- Day 11, In Vilnius, Monday
- Day 12, to Warsaw, Tuesday
- Day 13, in Warsaw, Wednesday
- Day 14, to Krakow, Thursday
- Day 15, in Krakow, Friday
- Day 16, to Prague, Saturday
- Day 17, in Prague, Sunday
- Day 18, to Vienna, Monday
- Day 19, in Vienna, Tuesday
- Day 20, depart Vienna, Wednesday
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Moscow to Baltic States, Poland, Prague and Vienna Tour
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Moscow20 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Vienna5 seats left$114USD $3,684
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Moscow20 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to Vienna5 seats left$114USD $3,684
- FridayAug 17, 2018from Moscow20 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Vienna5 seats left$114USD $3,684
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Moscow20 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to Vienna0 seats left$114USD $3,684Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Moscow20 DaysWednesdaySep 26, 2018to Vienna5 seats left$114USD $3,684
- FridaySep 14, 2018from Moscow20 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Vienna5 seats left$114USD $3,684
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Moscow20 DaysWednesdayOct 17, 2018to Vienna5 seats left$114USD $3,684
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroEstonia , Latvia , Lithuania and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Moscow is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Kompas booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $3,684 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3684 for Moscow to Baltic States, Poland, Prague and Vienna Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Kompas will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Kompas tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,785 km.
- Moscow (Russia)
- 633 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 317 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 280 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 393 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 252 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 253 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,684 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Moscow to Baltic States, Poland, Prague and Vienna Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours