Croatia Express Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,814
- Rather Poor
- JMJuleenWritten on October 4, 20184.0 - GoodThis was a great tour and we really enjoyed it. Jon was excellent! We rated the accommodation lower and the meals as a result of the hotel in Split, all the others were good. The President’s Hotel in Split was terrible and certainly not 4 star! The rooms were old, the couch filthy, the bathroom smelled of urine and the shower had mould on some of the edges. As a vegetarian, the meal provided at dinner was awful... with a long black hair in it. The waiter took it back and ‘cleaned’ the piece of cheese and returned the same plate to me with the same piece of breaded cheese on it. Ugh!! Just horrible.Show detailed ratings
- JMJoanWritten on September 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour was an excellent introduction to Croatia. However, it was extremely busy and left very little time to relax. Josef was a wonderful tour guide. He was organized, knowledgeable and very professional.Show detailed ratings
- BobWritten on September 28, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe guide and driver both did an excellent job. The driver exhibited extraordinary skills navigating narrow streets and getting though jams. Always on time. Jon, the guide, was very knowledgeable with his English and the data he was explaining. Things went very. very smoothly.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1, arrive Zagreb, Wednesday
- Day 2, in Zagreb, Thursday
- Day 3, Zagreb to Plitvice Lakes and Split, Friday
- Day 4, Split to Island Hvar, Saturday
- Day 5, Island Hvar, Sunday
- Day 6, Hvar to Dubrovnik, Monday
- Day 7, Dubrovnik, Tuesday
- Day 8, in Dubrovnik, excursion to Montenegro, Wednesday
- Day 9, depart Dubrovnik, Thursday
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are travelling alone on this tour, a mandatory single supplement will be added to the tour price. You can see the additional surcharge on the booking page.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are included in the price of this tour, so you don't have to worry about a thing from the moment you touch down! Be sure to let us know your flight times and someone will be there to pick you up on the first day of your tour. If you are arriving or departing outside of the set dates then we can also assist with the booking of transfers at an extra charge.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette, 59 years old15th September 2018
Croatia Express Tour
- WednesdayApr 24, 2019from Zagreb9 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$56USD $1,814
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Zagreb9 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$56USD $1,814
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Zagreb9 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$56USD $1,814
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Zagreb9 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$56USD $1,814
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Zagreb9 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$56USD $1,814
- WednesdayAug 21, 2019from Zagreb9 DaysThursdayAug 29, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$56USD $1,814
- WednesdaySep 11, 2019from Zagreb9 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$56USD $1,814
- WednesdaySep 25, 2019from Zagreb9 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$56USD $1,814
- WednesdayOct 9, 2019from Zagreb9 DaysThursdayOct 17, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$56USD $1,814
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Zagreb is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Kompas booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $1,814 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1814 for Croatia Express Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Kompas will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Kompas tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 110 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 138 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 61 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 61 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,814 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Croatia Express Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia Express Tour