Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia Tour
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,887
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Sarajevo and end in Zagreb! With the in-depth cultural tour Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia Tour, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Sarajevo, Bosnia and 10 other destinations in Europe. Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia Tour includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 8 to 100 year olds
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Kompas:Write a review
- Denise Carroll's review about another Kompas tour5.0 - ExcellentAntonija had amazing knowledge. Always friendly and willing to help with any request. I would definately be please if ... Read more
- Bob Diggs Brown's review about another Kompas tour4.5 - ExcellentThe guide and driver both did an excellent job. The driver exhibited extraordinary skills navigating narrow streets and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1, arrive Sarajevo, Thursday
- Day 2, in Sarajevo, Friday
- Day 3, to Dubrovnik, Saturday
- Day 4, in Dubrovnik, Sunday
- Day 5, to Split, Monday
- Day 6, to Trogir and Plitvice Lakes, Tuesday
- Day 7, to Opatija, Postojna and Bled, Wednesday
- Day 8, in Bled, Thursday
- Day 9, to Ljubljana and Zagreb, Friday
- Day 10, in Zagreb, Saturday
- Day 11, depart Zagreb, Sunday
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
Is this a small group tour?
We are not able to confirm that the group would be small, because we can have up to 42 travelers in each group.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia Tour
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Sarajevo11 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Zagreb0 seats left$58USD $1,887
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Sarajevo11 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Zagreb0 seats left$58USD $1,887
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Sarajevo11 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Zagreb5 seats left$58USD $1,887
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Sarajevo11 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Zagreb5 seats left$58USD $1,887
- ThursdayAug 16, 2018from Sarajevo11 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Zagreb5 seats left$58USD $1,887
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Sarajevo11 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Zagreb5 seats left$58USD $1,887
- ThursdaySep 13, 2018from Sarajevo11 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Zagreb0 seats left$58USD $1,887
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Sarajevo11 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Zagreb5 seats left$58USD $1,887
- ThursdayOct 11, 2018from Sarajevo11 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Zagreb5 seats left$58USD $1,887
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Sarajevo is the starting point and Zagreb is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Kompas booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $1,887 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1887 for Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Kompas will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Kompas tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 879 km.
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 79 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
- 158 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 114 km
- Opatija (Croatia)
- 49 km
- Postojna (Slovenia)
- 66 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 47 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,887 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours