Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 2,036
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Sarajevo and end in Zagreb! With the in-depth cultural tour Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia Tour, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Sarajevo, Bosnia and 10 other destinations in Europe. Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia Tour includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Kompas:Write a review
- BarbaraMcCardle's review about another Kompas tour4.0 - GoodAnnoyed we had no notification that the hotel we were staying at the first night had been changed and we wasted over hou... Read more
- Juleen McElgunn's review about another Kompas tour4.0 - GoodThis was a great tour and we really enjoyed it. Jon was excellent! We rated the accommodation lower and the meals as a... Read more
- Joan Marie McKisson's review about another Kompas tour4.5 - ExcellentThe tour was an excellent introduction to Croatia. However, it was extremely busy and left very little time to relax. J... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1, arrive Sarajevo, Thursday
- Day 2, in Sarajevo, Friday
- Day 3, to Dubrovnik, Saturday
- Day 4, in Dubrovnik, Sunday
- Day 5, to Split, Monday
- Day 6, to Trogir and Plitvice Lakes, Tuesday
- Day 7, to Opatija, Postojna and Bled, Wednesday
- Day 8, in Bled, Thursday
- Day 9, to Ljubljana and Zagreb, Friday
- Day 10, in Zagreb, Saturday
- Day 11, depart Zagreb, Sunday
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from Sarajevo11 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Zagreb8 seats left$63USD $2,036
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Sarajevo11 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Zagreb8 seats left$63USD $2,036
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Sarajevo11 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Zagreb8 seats left$63USD $2,036
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from Sarajevo11 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Zagreb8 seats left$63USD $2,036
- ThursdayJun 13, 2019from Sarajevo11 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Zagreb8 seats left$63USD $2,036
- ThursdayJun 27, 2019from Sarajevo11 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Zagreb8 seats left$63USD $2,036
- ThursdayAug 1, 2019from Sarajevo11 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Zagreb8 seats left$63USD $2,036
- ThursdayAug 15, 2019from Sarajevo11 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Zagreb8 seats left$63USD $2,036
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Sarajevo11 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Zagreb8 seats left$63USD $2,036
- ThursdaySep 12, 2019from Sarajevo11 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Zagreb8 seats left$63USD $2,036
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Sarajevo is the starting point and Zagreb is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Kompas booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $2,036 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2036 for Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Kompas will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Kompas tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 879 km.
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 79 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
- 158 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 114 km
- Opatija (Croatia)
- 49 km
- Postojna (Slovenia)
- 66 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 47 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,036 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,949 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours