Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 367
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Toronto! With the adventure tour Beaver, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Toronto, Canada and 2 other destinations in Canada. Beaver is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 40 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- GAGerryWritten on July 15, 20174.0 - GoodThe transportation was good and the accommodations adequate. The trip was an adventure filled funfest for the outdoor enthusiasts and a distraction from an urban environment. The guide was outgoing, friendly and accommodatingShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Location: TORONTO TO ALGONQUIN PARK
- Day 2: Location: ALGONQUIN PARK
- Day 3: Location: ALGONQUIN PARK TO TORONTO
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Moose Travel Network East Tours
- Moose watching
- Wildlife watching
- Beaches, lakes and waterfalls
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Toronto3 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Toronto10+ seats left$15USD $367
- FridaySep 14, 2018from Toronto3 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Toronto10+ seats left$15USD $367
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Toronto3 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Toronto9 seats left$15USD $367
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Toronto3 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Toronto10+ seats left$15USD $367
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Toronto.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Moose Eastern Canada booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 October 2018 the full payment of $367 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $367 for Beaver, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Moose Eastern Canada will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Moose Eastern Canada tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 528 km.
- Toronto (Canada)
- 253 km
- Algonquin Provincial Park (Canada)
- 100 km
- Silent Lake Provincial Park (Canada)
- 176 km
- Toronto (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $367 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,881 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Beaver via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Beaver