- Our saving
- US $ 369
- +3 Destinations
- Eastern Canada
- Rather Poor
- SMSIUWritten on August 25, 20174.0 - GoodThe tour guide/chauffuer is only handsome, but has been very accommodating to requests with high EQ! The tour was gorgeous in terms of coverage and time allocation (i.e. with time allocation permitting at least two hiking cum three swimming activites/water sports), we were given adequate time to enjoy each adventurous spot namd in the itinerary!Show detailed ratings
- TYTzuWritten on August 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe tour was amazing! Canada is great country full of spectacular natural scenery. The lake in Bruce Peninsula was my favorite. It was extremely clear and refreshing. The Fitz Hostel is the best hostel I've ever lived in. On top of all, we have the best tour guide ever, Simon! He is really energetic, funny and interesting to talk to. He also plays good guitar, which made an enjoyment in our late night campfire gathering. Highly recommend the tour! It's the best way to explore Canada's natural treasure.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Location: TORONTO TO BRUCE PENINSULA
- Day 2: Location: BRUCE PENINSULA
- Day 3: Location: BRUCE PENINSULA TO TORONTO
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Moose Travel Network East Tours
- Moose watching
- Wildlife watching
- Beaches, lakes and waterfalls
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
- FridayJul 19, 2019from Toronto3 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Toronto10+ seats left$11USD $369
- FridayAug 16, 2019from Toronto3 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Toronto10+ seats left$11USD $369
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Toronto.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Moose Eastern Canada booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $369 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $369 for Grotto, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Moose Eastern Canada will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Moose Eastern Canada tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Toronto (Canada)
- 201 km
- Greig's Caves (Canada)
- 43 km
- Bruce Peninsula National Park (Canada)
- 70 km
- Sauble Beach (Canada)
- 185 km
- Toronto (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $369 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,807 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Grotto via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Grotto