- Our saving
- US $ 356
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- SMSIUWritten on August 25, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour guide/chauffuer is only handsome, but has been very accommodating to requests with high EQ! The tour was gorgeous in terms of coverage and time allocation (i.e. with time allocation permitting at least two hiking cum three swimming activites/water... Read more
- TYTzuWritten on August 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was amazing! Canada is great country full of spectacular natural scenery. The lake in Bruce Peninsula was my favorite. It was extremely clear and refreshing. The Fitz Hostel is the best hostel I've ever lived in. On top of all, we have the best... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Location: TORONTO TO BRUCE PENINSULA
- Day 2: Location: BRUCE PENINSULA
- Day 3: Location: BRUCE PENINSULA TO TORONTO
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Moose Travel Network East Tours
- Moose watching
- Wildlife watching
- Beaches, lakes and waterfalls
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard17th December 2017
- FridayJul 19, 2019from Toronto3 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Toronto10+ seats left$15USD $356
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Toronto3 DaysMondayAug 19, 2019to TorontoOnly 1 seat left$15USD $356
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Toronto.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Moose Eastern Canada booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2019 the full payment of $356 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $356 for Grotto, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Moose Eastern Canada will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Moose Eastern Canada tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Toronto (Canada)
- 201 km
- Greig's Caves (Canada)
- 43 km
- Bruce Peninsula National Park (Canada)
- 70 km
- Sauble Beach (Canada)
- 185 km
- Toronto (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $356 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,935 tours in North America
- covered by 103 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Grotto via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Grotto