Prague, Vienna and Budapest Tour
- Rather Poor
- FRFayWritten on October 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
No idea where you thought our experience was bad. I gave either 4 or 5 stars to the questions asked. I did not see a question on overall experience which I would have rated as 5 stars. Our guide Andras was exceptional. My only criticism is the Hilton hotel... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1, arrive Prague, Friday
- Day 2, in Prague, Saturday
- Day 3, in Prague, Sunday
- Day 4, to Vienna, Monday
- Day 5, in Vienna, Tuesday
- Day 6, in Vienna, Wednesday
- Day 7, to Budapest, Thursday
- Day 8, in Budapest, Friday
- Day 9, in Budapest, Saturday
- Day 10, depart Budapest, Sunday
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Kompas booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Prague, Vienna and Budapest Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Kompas will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Kompas tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 253 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,368 tours in Europe
- covered by 342 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Prague, Vienna and Budapest Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Prague, Vienna and Budapest Tour