- Our saving
- US $ 911
- Explore the city of festivals, Montreal
- Catch a glimpse of Montmorency Falls
- Check out the Ottawa's Omega Park
- Rather Poor
- MMMartinaWritten on July 22, 20184.0 - GoodGood introduction to east Canada and good value for money. Also good mix of cities and nature. Would prefer if itinerary was done as advertised as I felt it was rushed occasionally. Ryan is a touch crazy guide but makes amazing dinners! We travelled in a small group of different nationalities so we were quite diverse bunch. Overall I highly recommend. Thank you moose!Show detailed ratings
- HhanaWritten on June 7, 20174.0 - GoodIt was very fun!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 5: Location: Québec City - Mont-Tremblant
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Moose Travel Network East Tours
- Moose watching
- Wildlife watching
- Beaches, lakes and waterfalls
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
If my age is over the range specified (I'm 50) can I still go?
Of course you can join us! Most of our travelers are between 20 and 35 but there is no problem with your age at all, we do welcome all ages and always have a wide variety of ages.
What time should we arrive on Day1?
We recommend you arrive the day prior the departure date of the tour as we leave in the morning.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Toronto9 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to Toronto0 seats left$28USD $911Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Toronto9 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to Toronto10+ seats left$28USD $911
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from Toronto9 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to Toronto10+ seats left$28USD $911
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Toronto9 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to Toronto10+ seats left$28USD $911
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from Toronto9 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to Toronto10+ seats left$28USD $911
- WednesdayJul 10, 2019from Toronto9 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to Toronto10+ seats left$28USD $911
- WednesdayJul 24, 2019from Toronto9 DaysThursdayAug 1, 2019to Toronto10+ seats left$28USD $911
- WednesdayAug 7, 2019from Toronto9 DaysThursdayAug 15, 2019to Toronto10+ seats left$28USD $911
- WednesdayAug 21, 2019from Toronto9 DaysThursdayAug 29, 2019to Toronto10+ seats left$28USD $911
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Toronto9 DaysThursdaySep 12, 2019to Toronto10+ seats left$28USD $911
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Toronto.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Moose Eastern Canada booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 December 2018 the full payment of $911 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $911 for Big East, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Moose Eastern Canada will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Moose Eastern Canada tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Toronto (Canada)
- 277 km
- Thousand Islands National Park (Canada)
- 236 km
- Montreal (Canada)
- 228 km
- Quebec City (Canada)
- 267 km
- Mont-Tremblant (Canada)
- 115 km
- Ottawa (Canada)
- 93 km
- Fort-Coulonge (Canada)
- 111 km
- Bon Echo Provincial Park (Canada)
- 223 km
- Toronto (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $911 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,811 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Big East via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Big East