Oktoberfest Glamping (2 nights)
- Sample Bavarian cuisine like pork knuckle and pretzels
- Dress in traditional clothing lederhosen or dirndl
- Revel in the famous Oktoberfesl beer halls and huge carnival fairground
- Enjoy the best German brews
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
Start and end in Munich! With the oktoberfest tour Oktoberfest Glamping (2 nights), you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Munich, Germany. Oktoberfest Glamping (2 nights) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Rather Poor
- AgnesWritten on August 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentOktoberfest with Stoke Travel is definitely THE BEST. It's the most amazing festival experience I've ever had and I wish I can go with them again this year - Cozy tent, delicious food, fun staff and unlimited booze!!! Who doesn't want a party like this? My friends and I took a bus with Stoke from Amsterdam and that's pretty convenient. They just take you directly there and you'll enjoy the best days in your life! Highly recommended to all who's craving for a non-stop big party, you wonldn't want to miss the chance.Show detailed ratings
- TWTommyWritten on October 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentStoke Travel has it going on! Great place for Oktoberbest, the campsite is epic and buzzing. Perfect if you like to party. This was my first time with Stoke and it suits all travellers of all ages which I thought was great. For the actual cost of what you get per day, it's a no brainer. I'll definitely be attending another festival or event via Stoke Travel - I'm actually going to look at the next ones coming up! Highly recommended!Show detailed ratings
- JJuliaWritten on October 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentI did the glamping at Oktoberfest and I was really impressed. It was so nice to have a proper bed and have a power point to charge my phone and have a light! Having the extra sleeping bag was really great because of the cold. It was super busy on the weekend but it was such a great environment and I didn't even mind the wait for food. The unlimited beer and sangria was a huge perk and I definitely made the most of it! Considering the time of year in Munich, Stoke was really good value for money and the party vibe is unreal. The staff were all so friendly and made sure we had a good time, I'll definitely be looking into booking more festivals next summer.Show detailed ratings
- TBTogoWritten on September 24, 20173.0 - AverageStoke travel was a decent time. We stayed for Friday night and Saturday night. I'll start with the negatives. Staff can be a*holes. On multiple occasions they seemed not to give two shits about your concerns. Food portion was small and the nachos had me throwing up and shitting my brains out. Other people had the same problem, this could be unique to my experience but definitely put a damper i my time. The beer and sangria are pretty bad (but I won't complain about that because alcohol is alcohol). Lastly, the tent was freeeziingggg. Oktoberfest the event was a great time, all of the camp goers are cool. Party atmosphere at the campground is pretty awesome.. overall not a bad experience for the price but a hostel might have been a better option.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Example Itinerary
- Day 1: Munich
- Day 2: Munich
- Day 3: Munich
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
- Oktoberfest 2015
- Buzzy Kiwi Oktoberfest
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- The Stoke Travel Passport
- A day in the life at Stoketoberfest
- The Stoke Travel Passport explained
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I was also wondering if the cost of public transport is included in the tour price?
The campsites have full facilities with showers, toilets, bathrooms, cafes. The public transport isn't included but it's super cheap and super easy.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- MaElma, 45 years old25th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Stoke Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Oktoberfest Glamping (2 nights), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stoke Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stoke Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 0 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 0 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oktoberfest Glamping (2 nights) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest Glamping (2 nights)