Secret Arctic Voyage
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 46:36:58
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Keflavik! With the polar / arctic / antartica cruise tour Secret Arctic Voyage, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Keflavik, Iceland and 2 other destinations. Secret Arctic Voyage includes accommodation as well as meals, transport and more.
- Stateroom / Suite
- Physical Rating
Other reviews about Icelandic Mountain Guides:Write a review
- Laura Warner's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour4.0 - GoodFun trip, but I wish I would have known that the snowpack and conditions are highly variable. My trip in March was more ... Read more
- Diane's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat small group tour! Wonderful guide, amazing experience!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Keflavik – Constable point East Greenland - Ittoqqortoormiit
- Day 2 – Ittoqqortoormiit & North Vest fjord
- Day 3 - The amazing Stauning Alps
- Day 4 – Stauning Alps and the spectacular view
- Day 5 – Back to the schooner for adventure further in Nord Vest fjord system
- Day 6 – Øfjord and its magnificent contrasts
- Day 7 Icebergs at Bear Island – Jameson Land – sailing back to Constable point
- Day 8 Constable point – Iceland
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Robert19th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Keflavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 15% to confirm this Icelandic Mountain Guides booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Secret Arctic Voyage, but the deposit of 15% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Icelandic Mountain Guides will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Icelandic Mountain Guides tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,468 km.
- Keflavik (Iceland)
- 724 km
- Ittoqqortoormiit (Greenland)
- 25 km
- Kap Stewart (Greenland)
- 718 km
- Keflavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Secret Arctic Voyage via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours