Sailing in the Silent Arctic
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- LindaGreen's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour5.0 - Excellent
I have been on many tours worldwide and Jon was quite possibly the best guide I have encountered. We were a small group of 5 travelling in very difficult conditions – winds that had cause roads to close and most tours and walks to be abandoned. John was... Read more
- Susan Faughlin's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour4.5 - Excellent
What a great trip! The scenery was amazing, the guides were great and it was a lovely group of people to hike with. Would definitely recommend doing this trip.
- Laura Warner's review about another Icelandic Mountain Guides tour4.0 - Good
Fun trip, but I wish I would have known that the snowpack and conditions are highly variable. My trip in March was more like spring conditions in the Rocky Mountain USA rather than powder. I would also not recommend paying the supplement for vegetarian food... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 (Wednesday):
- Day 2 (Thursday):
- Day 3 (Friday):
- Day 4 (Saturday):
- Day 5 (Sunday):
- Day 6 (Monday):
- Day 7 (Tuesday):
- Day 8 (Wednesday):
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dennis31st October 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Icelandic Mountain Guides booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Sailing in the Silent Arctic, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Icelandic Mountain Guides will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Icelandic Mountain Guides tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 706 km
- Ittoqqortoormiit (Greenland)
- 706 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,034 tours in Europe
- covered by 399 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Sailing in the Silent Arctic via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,535 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours