Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
Start in Budapest and end in Prague! With the in-depth cultural tour Imperial Escape, you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Budapest to Prague and through Budapest, Hungary and 2 other destinations in Europe. Imperial Escape includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- RReneeWritten on March 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentJust got back from Imperial Escape to Budapest, Vienna and Prague. First tour vacation. Excellent KLM flight, the bus was comfortable and relatively new with awesome driver. Hotels were great and within walking distance to local highlights, local guides were informative and our Tour Director Helena was professional, knowledgeable, patient and kind. Also, our fellow travelers were a great group from all over North America. I highly recommend this tour company and this tour. Only regret was not booking extra time before and after tour in Budapest and Prague. Didn’t know it was an option! Lots of sightseeing with tour but also lots of free time.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Budapest, Hungary
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Budapest–Vienna, Austria
- Day 4: Vienna
- Day 5: Vienna–Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Imperial Escape, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 467 km.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 253 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Imperial Escape