Aurora Borealis Hunter - 4 days
- Age range
- 16 to 70 year olds
Other reviews about On The Go Tours:Write a review
- Ashley Flanagan's review about another On The Go Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentSailing in Croatia is just a magical experience and On The Go Tours made it easy. The beauty of Croatia can not be explained in words and... Read more
- Ashley Flanagan's review about another On The Go Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentTurkey is truly and amazing country and has it all. From the significance of ANZAC, to the history of both the Ottoman a... Read more
- ClareBailey's review about another On The Go Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentI’ve always wanted to travel to Russia but didn’t fancy doing it on my own and i’m really glad that I chose to do the On... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Kangerlussuaq & Northern Lights
- Day 2: Free day in Kangerlussuaq
- Day 3: Back to Denmark
- Day 4: Copenhagen
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What hotels do you use for the "Aurora Borealis Hunter" Tour?
The hotels listed below are ones which On The Go frequently use on this tour. Please note that On The Go reserve the right to substitute these hotels to ones of a similar standard when necessary
- Hotel Kangerlussuaq, Kangerlussuaq
- Hilton Airport Hotel, Copenhagen (Denmark)
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Greenland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Copenhagen.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request On The Go Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this On The Go Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 September 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Aurora Borealis Hunter - 4 days, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for On The Go Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 3,421 km
- Sondre Stromfjord (Kangerlussuaq) (Greenland)
- 3,421 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,694 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 19,016 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours