- US $ 749
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- CCarolynWWritten on December 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great introduction to Ireland! The guide we had, Carmel, was great! Learned so much about Ireland that I otherwise wouldn't have learned were it not for the information Carmel enthusiastically shared about her country. She mentioned some books about some of... Read more
- LSLindaWritten on December 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Finola was excellent as a tour guide. I learned much more than I ever expected to about the beautiful country of Ireland.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour and if you travel without travel insurance don’t blame other people when things go wrong . You made the decision not to bother purchasing insurance so live with your decision.
- CTCharlesWritten on February 26, 20181.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
Terrible company; if you should make the mistake of choosing them I highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. On the third day of the Irish escape tour my wife fell out of the shower and broke her hip requiring total hip replacement surgery. When... Read more
- RendaWritten on February 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I just got home from the Irish escape 7 day tour. Our guide, Carmel, was wonderful. Very knowledgeable. Our driver, George, was amazing. I highly recommend Globus!!
- PMPAULWritten on December 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Guide Kevin was great. Very informative, friendly, excellent tour management. No problems. encountered. Fellow travelers were very friendly. Enjoyed the country side. Waterford glass blowing tour was a highlight. Tourradar booking service was excellent.
- 嘉嘉年Written on December 2, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It's a pleasant journey.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN DUBLIN, IRELAND
- Day 2: DUBLIN
- Day 3: DUBLIN–GALWAY–CLIFFS OF MOHER–ENNIS
- Day 4: ENNIS–RING OF KERRY–KILLARNEY
- Day 5: KILLARNEY–BLARNEY–WATERFORD
- Day 6: WATERFORD–KILKENNY–DUBLIN
- Day 7: DUBLIN
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
Your tour ends at 'Hilton Garden Inn Dublin Custom House' or similar after breakfast on the last day of the tour. As there are no activities planned you can choose to leave at any time you wish in the morning.
When and where does the tour start?
The tour generally starts from 'Hilton Garden Inn Dublin Custom House' or similar. As the first day is an arrivals day there are no activities planned until you meet your fellow travellers and tour manager in the evening at approximately 5pm.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith29th September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Dublin7 DaysFridayFeb 1, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $799Based on Double Room
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to DublinOnly 3 seats leftUSD $749Based on Double Room
- SaturdayFeb 2, 2019from Dublin7 DaysFridayFeb 8, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $849Based on Double Room
- SundayFeb 3, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayFeb 9, 2019to Dublin10+ seats leftUSD $799Based on Double Room
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from Dublin7 DaysFridayFeb 15, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $849Based on Double Room
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to Dublin10+ seats leftUSD $799Based on Double Room
- SaturdayFeb 16, 2019from Dublin7 DaysFridayFeb 22, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $849Based on Double Room
- SundayFeb 17, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $699Based on Double Room
- SaturdayFeb 23, 2019from Dublin7 DaysFridayMar 1, 2019to Dublin10+ seats leftUSD $849Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- SundayFeb 24, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMar 2, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $799Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 March 2019 the full payment of $749 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $749 for Irish Escape, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 41 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 32 km
- Ennis (Ireland)
- 38 km
- Killimer (Ireland)
- 62 km
- Killorglin (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Ring of Kerry (Ireland)
- 31 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 66 km
- Blarney (Ireland)
- 7 km
- Cork (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $749 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,224 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Irish Escape