- US $ 799
- +11 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN DUBLIN, IRELAND
- Day 2: DUBLIN
- Day 3: DUBLIN–GALWAY–CLIFFS OF MOHER–ENNIS
- Day 4: ENNIS–RING OF KERRY–KILLARNEY
- Day 5: KILLARNEY–BLARNEY–WATERFORD
- Day 6: WATERFORD–KILKENNY–DUBLIN
- Day 7: DUBLIN
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DDeniseHorabWritten on April 10, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour guide, Carmel, was great! She was very informative, helpful and fun! The scenery was breathtaking, and the people very friendly. Would recommend this tour to anyone considering visiting Ireland.
- KHKathleenWritten on March 31, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great value, beautiful weather, fantastic guide and driver. Very well-organized.
- FPFayWritten on March 13, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Very good tour for price Weather not so good at this time of year but coach and hostess were great Accommodation very comfortable
- WCWendyWritten on January 31, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It is a great brief highlight tour of England and Scotland. I truly loved the picturesque lake district.
- CCarolynWWritten on December 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great introduction to Ireland! The guide we had, Carmel, was great! Learned so much about Ireland that I otherwise wouldn't have learned were it not for the information Carmel enthusiastically shared about her country. She mentioned some books about some of... Read more
- LSLindaWritten on December 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Finola was excellent as a tour guide. I learned much more than I ever expected to about the beautiful country of Ireland.
- CCarolynWWritten on November 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a fantastic trip. Carmel was a wonderful guide and enthusiastically provided a lot of information about Dublin and the rest of Ireland we otherwise may not have learned if we drove ourselves. The coach was nice, comfortable and clean. We had the... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on November 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour and if you travel without travel insurance don’t blame other people when things go wrong . You made the decision not to bother purchasing insurance so live with your decision.
- CTCharlesWritten on February 26, 20181.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
Terrible company; if you should make the mistake of choosing them I highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. On the third day of the Irish escape tour my wife fell out of the shower and broke her hip requiring total hip replacement surgery. When... Read more
- RendaWritten on February 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I just got home from the Irish escape 7 day tour. Our guide, Carmel, was wonderful. Very knowledgeable. Our driver, George, was amazing. I highly recommend Globus!!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
Your tour ends at 'Hilton Garden Inn Dublin Custom House' or similar after breakfast on the last day of the tour. As there are no activities planned you can choose to leave at any time you wish in the morning.
When and where does the tour start?
The tour generally starts from 'Hilton Garden Inn Dublin Custom House' or similar. As the first day is an arrivals day there are no activities planned until you meet your fellow travellers and tour manager in the evening at approximately 5pm.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ashish5th March 2019
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from Dublin7 DaysFridayNov 8, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $929Based on Double Room
- SundayNov 3, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $929Based on Double Room
- WednesdayNov 6, 2019from Dublin7 DaysTuesdayNov 12, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $929Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 9, 2019from Dublin7 DaysFridayNov 15, 2019to Dublin8 seats leftUSD $929Based on Double Room
- SundayNov 10, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayNov 16, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $929Based on Double Room
- WednesdayNov 13, 2019from Dublin7 DaysTuesdayNov 19, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $929Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 16, 2019from Dublin7 DaysFridayNov 22, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $929Based on Double Room
- SundayNov 17, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to Dublin9 seats leftUSD $929Based on Double Room
- WednesdayNov 20, 2019from Dublin7 DaysTuesdayNov 26, 2019to Dublin7 seats leftUSD $929Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Dublin7 DaysFridayNov 29, 2019to Dublin10+ seats leftUSD $929Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 9 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 9 October 2019, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globus. Please familiarise yourself with the Globus payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 41 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 32 km
- Ennis (Ireland)
- 38 km
- Killimer (Ireland)
- 62 km
- Killorglin (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Ring of Kerry (Ireland)
- 31 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 66 km
- Blarney (Ireland)
- 7 km
- Cork (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $799 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,014 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Irish Escape