- US $ 699
- Rather Poor
- CTCharlesWritten on February 26, 20181.0 - BadTerrible company; if you should make the mistake of choosing them I highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. On the third day of the Irish escape tour my wife fell out of the shower and broke her hip requiring total hip replacement surgery. When Globus found out we did not purchase travel insurance they completely abandoned her and my daughter. They offered NO assistance whatsoever! No shuttle from the hospital to the hotel for my daughter (who accompanied her) where the accident occurred, no assistance in rebooking their flight back home after surgery, 3/4 of the tour was missed and no refund was offered, and most importantly the tour guide could not be reached although staying in the same hotel the night of the accident. This trip was an absolute nightmare! I highly recommend not purchasing any Globus tour or vacation.Show detailed ratings
- RendaWritten on February 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentI just got home from the Irish escape 7 day tour. Our guide, Carmel, was wonderful. Very knowledgeable. Our driver, George, was amazing. I highly recommend Globus!!Show detailed ratings
- PMPAULWritten on December 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentGuide Kevin was great. Very informative, friendly, excellent tour management. No problems. encountered. Fellow travelers were very friendly. Enjoyed the country side. Waterford glass blowing tour was a highlight. Tourradar booking service was excellent.Show detailed ratings
- 嘉嘉年Written on December 2, 20174.0 - GoodIt's a pleasant journey.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN DUBLIN, IRELAND
- Day 2: DUBLIN
- Day 3: DUBLIN–GALWAY–CLIFFS OF MOHER–ENNIS
- Day 4: ENNIS–RING OF KERRY–KILLARNEY
- Day 5: KILLARNEY–BLARNEY–WATERFORD
- Day 6: WATERFORD–KILKENNY–DUBLIN
- Day 7: DUBLIN
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
Your tour ends at 'Hilton Garden Inn Dublin Custom House' or similar after breakfast on the last day of the tour. As there are no activities planned you can choose to leave at any time you wish in the morning.
When and where does the tour start?
The tour generally starts from 'Hilton Garden Inn Dublin Custom House' or similar. As the first day is an arrivals day there are no activities planned until you meet your fellow travellers and tour manager in the evening at approximately 5pm.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Dublin7 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to DublinOnly 2 seats leftUSD $799Based on Double Room
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to DublinOnly 2 seats leftUSD $749Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Dublin7 DaysFridayNov 16, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $799Based on Double Room
- SundayNov 11, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $749Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Dublin7 DaysFridayNov 23, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $799Based on Double Room
- SundayNov 18, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $749Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Dublin7 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Dublin10+ seats leftUSD $799Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- SundayNov 25, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $749Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Dublin7 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $799Based on Double Room
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to Dublin7 seats leftUSD $749Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $699 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $699 for Irish Escape, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 41 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 32 km
- Ennis (Ireland)
- 38 km
- Killimer (Ireland)
- 62 km
- Killorglin (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Ring of Kerry (Ireland)
- 31 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 66 km
- Blarney (Ireland)
- 7 km
- Cork (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $699 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Irish Escape