4 Day Best of Iceland Package
- Our saving
- US $ 660
- Drive around the famous Golden Circle
- Swim in the Secret Lagoon
- Walk behind the magnificent Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Enjoy snorkelling at the Thingvellir national park
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MPMorganneWritten on March 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentArctic Adventures is where it's at! Every guide I had was professional, timely, and friendly. My travel companions and I had a great time. NO complaints.Show detailed ratings
- ChristyWritten on December 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentIceland is spectacular and mesmerising. Iceland gets a 10/10, Arctic Adventures 8/10. I'll start with the good things, we were successfully picked up and dropped off every day, and everyone I came across from the company were lovely. The buses were always clean and comfortable, and some of them had Wi-Fi. Every time I phoned AA I managed to get through quickly and my issues were resolved on the spot. Each of the 4 days were amazing, and as described. I personally don't think Silfra snorkeling should be offered in winter though - it was just too cold. A few things to note, you have to stand at your bus stop or hotel for up to 30 minutes every day waiting for the bus. On our first day the bus still hadn't arrived after 40 minutes, so I called and was assured it was on its way - and it did turn up 10 minutes later. However 50 minutes standing at a bus stop in December in Iceland is just too long. Other days it took 25 mins, 20 and only 5 the one day! The issues I had involved the communication with Arctic Adventures through TourRadar - they took around 48 hours to reply each time which really wasn't fast enough. I kept getting notified that I hadn't specified my pickup location, when I had done at least 3 times. I also didn't receive all 4 vouchers through TourRadar and had to call Arctic Adventures directly to confirm my pickup as well as ask for my vouchers to be resent. My glacier walk was cancelled due to high winds and the email notification stated I needed to either reschedule urgently or go on only half the tour. I replied by email straight away but after not hearing back for hours, I called Arctic again and managed to reschedule for the Saturday - which was confirmed over the phone. Then the next day I got a reply email saying the tour on Saturday was full! (This was true but I was already booked on so it was okay). Arctic are just not very organised via email - I recommend having a phone plan with calls in Iceland to be able to call them directly whenever you need something. I had to call them on 3 separate occasions but like I said previously, my issue was always resolved straight away and the staff were very friendly. I travelled with my girlfriend who booked through her own TourRadar account and we packed lunches and snacks every day to eat on the bus since meals weren't included, but there was a designated lunch stop on all the long days at a cafe/restaurant to get a meal in. Overall the tour was very good value for money and kept us super busy and exhausted for 4 days. We saw a lot of Iceland in only 4 days and had unforgettable experiences! Make sure to ask your drivers any questions you have, they know a lot and are always happy to chat about anything Iceland. I can recommend this tour, but only if you have a phone you can call AA with when you need!!Show detailed ratings
- MHMaxWritten on November 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe had a great time on the Four Day Best of Iceland tour. The tour is made of four single day trips out of Reykjavic.. Golden Circle + Secret Lagoon, South Coast + Glacier Walking, Snowmobiling, and Snorkelling. Being four individual tours, the people changed each day, which meant we got to meet plenty of other travellers, who each brought their own personality to the experience, and our guides infused the tours with their personality, and all were knowledgeable, personable, and fun. There were too many highlights to list, but we were especially appreciative of the energy brought by the guides. For example, Atli, who was Driver, DJ, Open-mic coach, motivational speaker and storyteller all in one. By the end of our four day adventure we had adventured, swum, hiked, snow-mobiled, snorkelled, were well informed and thoroughly enamoured by Iceland, its people and its beauty.Show detailed ratingsArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Max, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed you 4 day best of Iceland package.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Golden Circle & Secret Lagoon
- Day 2: Glacier hike & South Coast
- Day 3: Snowmobiling on Langjökull Glacier
- Day 4: Snorkeling in Silfra Fissure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Is the accommodation included on this tour?
Accommodation is not included on this tour. We would recommend to take a look at booking.com or hotels.com to find accommodation.
- April 1, 2017
Can you please provide an itinerary for this tour?
The itinerary for that tour is:
Day 1 - Northern Lights tour
Day 2 - Golden Circle & Snowmobiling
Day 3 - Glacier hiking & ice climbing
Day 4 - Reykjavík & Blue Lagoon
- April 1, 2017
Do you have any hotel recommendations?
If you are looking for accommodation for your upcoming stay here in Iceland then we recommend taking a look at hotels.com , there you can see up to date availability for wide range of accommodations in Reykjavík.
To recommend a few, the Centerhotels and Fosshótels are quite popular so you might want to take a look at their selection of hotels in, and around downtown Reykjavík area.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
4 Day Best of Iceland Package
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysThursdayMay 31, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$28USD $662
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$28USD $662
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$28USD $662
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$28USD $662
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$28USD $662
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$28USD $662
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$28USD $662
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$28USD $662
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$28USD $662
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Reykjavik4 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$28USD $662
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Arctic Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $660 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $660 for 4 Day Best of Iceland Package, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Arctic Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Arctic Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 39 km
- Tingvellir (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Gullfoss (Iceland)
- 88 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 110 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
- 51 km
- Reynisfjara (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 135 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 115 km
- Langjokull (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $660 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 4 Day Best of Iceland Package via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 4 Day Best of Iceland Package