The Philippines Sailing Challenge
- Tour Operator:
- Large Minority
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 65
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Board a locally skippered trimaran
- Sail the islands around Boracay
- Swim in crystal clear water
- Work with local communities
Travel, Your Way
Have you considered booking this tour privately for an additional fee? Why it’s a good idea:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Arrival & Training
- Day 2: Carabao Island
- Day 3: Santa Fe
- Day 4: Ferrol
- Day 5: Ferrol
- Day 6: Argao
- Day 7: Buruanga
- Day 8: Boracay
- Day 9: Boracay
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- SSylvain· March 19th, 2017The Lanka Challenge was an unforgettable holiday. A perfect mix between adventure and relaxation. Large Minority does create unique experiences.Trip date: November 2016
- OPOliver· February 22nd, 2017I did the Lanka Challenge in 2013 and the Philippines Challenge in 2016 and honestly, they will likely be two of the best trips I ever do. The Large Minority way of travel is unique in that it actually enables you to have real-life, proper adventures.... Show moreTrip date: September 2013
- RBRyan· February 22nd, 2017I have joined Large Minority on two different occasions: (i) the Tuk Tuk Challenge in Sri Lanka and (ii) the Sailing Challenge in the Philippines. On both occasions, they did not disappoint. In fact, both trips were some of the best trips we have ever... Show moreTrip date: October 2016
- MPMatt· February 22nd, 2017These guys provide the best holiday and adventure experiences I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy and I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone who wants a holiday adventure that challenges them and lets them see the real and beautiful places and... Show moreTrip date: October 2016
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday19 Nov, 2021EnglishSaturday27 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,6250% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday18 Nov, 2022EnglishSaturday26 Nov, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,6940% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need vaccinations before I come to the Philippines?
- What’s the weather going to be like?
- What languages are spoken in the Philippines?
- Will there be internet connection throughout this sailing adventure?
- Is it expensive in the Philippines?
- Can the route change?
- Who needs a visa to the Philippines?
- Do I need to bring my own camping gear?
- When do registrations close?
- Once I register what other docs do I need?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Philippines
- Philippines Travel Guide
- 10 Best Family Adventure Tours & Vacation Packages 2021
- 10 Best Adventure Tour & Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2021
- Philippines from Boracay
- Philippines Adventure
- 9 days Philippines
- Operators in Asia
- Adventure tours
- Panay Island tours
- Boracay tours
- Philippines tours
- Asia tours
- Panay Island