Greece Long Weekend - Meet Us There
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 183
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Sea kayak in Corfu
- Attend a traditional toga party
- Relax at the Pink Palace resort
- Opt for a booze cruise
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Rather Poor
- SamanthaWritten on December 10, 2013Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
- NatáliaWritten on December 5, 2013Show detailed ratings4.0 - Good
- KarsenWritten on April 3, 2013Show detailed ratings2.5 - Average
- DeclanWritten on August 15, 20124.5 - ExcellentGreat group of travelers and tour guides. Pink Palace is amazing place, Greece is gorgeous. Would go again if I could.Show detailed ratings
- KatieWritten on August 13, 20125.0 - ExcellentBest Easter weekend I've ever had!Show detailed ratings
- RickWritten on August 8, 20125.0 - ExcellentAmazing weekend. really well organized and everything was well communicated. ran smoothly and was possibly the best weekend of the semester. Love B2A!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 2 - Saturday
- Day 3 - Sunday
- Optional Activities
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why We Travel
- Greece Island Hopping
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Greece Long Weekend - Meet Us There
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayNov 2, 2018from Corfu4 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Corfu10+ seats left$4USD $183
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Corfu.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2Alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $183 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $183 for Greece Long Weekend - Meet Us There, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2Alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2Alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Corfu (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $183 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Greece Long Weekend - Meet Us There via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greece Long Weekend - Meet Us There