Redon Weekend Tour
- Learn more about Redon, the Illirian water-god
- Bike around the Ohrid Lake
- Visit the enchanting village of Dardha
- Discover the beauty of Pogradec, Korça and Tirana
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
Start in Tirane and end in Tirana! With the local guide tour Redon Weekend Tour, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Tirane, Albania and 5 other destinations in Europe. Redon Weekend Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Wander Albania:Write a review
- Sue McKenzie's review about another Wander Albania tour5.0 - ExcellentMy Wander Albania tour was fabulous! The sights of Albania were amazing, definitely be... Read more
- Review about another Wander Albania tour5.0 - ExcellentMy tour with Wander Albania was fantastic! My tour guide and driver were very knowledgeable and ... Read more
- Klod's review about another Wander Albania tour5.0 - ExcellentOur trip to Albania was great and very informative. The local tourist agency was very welcoming, warm hearted and was al... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Directly towards Ohrid Lake.
- Day 2: A hearty breakfast fortifies for the bike excursion, passing through Pogradec and Volorekë.
- Day 3: A leisurely breakfast before visiting the village of Dardha and its churches.
- Day 4: An early breakfast allows time for a spin through the city’s center.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Tirane is the starting point and Tirana is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wander Albania booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Redon Weekend Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wander Albania will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wander Albania tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 304 km.
- Tirane (Albania)
- 85 km
- Pogradec (Albania)
- 28 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 56 km
- Korca (Albania)
- 11 km
- Dardhe (Albania)
- 123 km
- Tirana (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Redon Weekend Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,010 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours