Peloponnese trekking bike tour
Secure your getaway with a $99 DEPOSIT
ends on 5 Mar 2019
Start and end in Athens! With the bicycle tour Peloponnese trekking bike tour, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 4 other destinations in Greece. Peloponnese trekking bike tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 16 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens to Epidaurus
- Day 2: Nafplio Bike Tour and wine tasting
- Day 3: Nafplio – Mycenae Bike Tour
- Day 4: Kalamata – Ancient Messini Bike tour
- Day 5: Littoral Mani Bike tour
- Day 6: Return to Athens
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janet, 30 years old7th April 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Travel'n'Cycle booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Peloponnese trekking bike tour, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel'n'Cycle will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel'n'Cycle tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 372 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 63 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
- 32 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 84 km
- Kalamata (Greece)
- 9 km
- Messini (Greece)
- 183 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,023 tours in Europe
- covered by 395 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Peloponnese trekking bike tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,527 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours