Attica region MTB Tour
- Rather Poor
- DJDamienWritten on September 21, 20174.5 - Excellent
Our guide was also a history and philosophy teacher so the stories about the sites we visited were unbeatable. From the last kings summer estate to ancient spartan battlegrounds and silver mines great experience away from the tourist crowds.Show detailed ratingsTravel'n'Cycle commented on this reviewThank you for choosing travelncycle.com and for sharing your experience with other travelers! Best Regards, travelncycle.com team
- VVadimWritten on February 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Me and my 2 friends have done the tour around the Tatoi (close to Athens). We had 2 guides with us, who were highly professional from the very first moment we met, and it also allowed us to split at some parts of the tour, according to our fit level and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival at Athens
- Day 2: Sounio National Park
- Day 3: Marathon
- Day 4: Parnitha National Park
- Day 5: Departure from Athens
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jonathan12th October 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Travel'n'Cycle booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Attica region MTB Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel'n'Cycle will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel'n'Cycle tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 44 km
- Sounio (Greece)
- 55 km
- Marathonas (Greece)
- 21 km
- Parnitha (Greece)
- 21 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,986 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Attica region MTB Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Attica region MTB Tour