Attica region MTB Tour
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 43:22:18
- Our saving
- US $ 898
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Athens! With the bicycle tour Attica region MTB Tour, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 3 other destinations in Greece. Attica region MTB Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 16 to 60 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- DJDamienWritten on September 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentOur guide was also a history and philosophy teacher so the stories about the sites we visited were unbeatable. From the last kings summer estate to ancient spartan battlegrounds and silver mines great experience away from the tourist crowds.Show detailed ratingsTravel'n'Cycle commented on this reviewThank you for choosing travelncycle.com and for sharing your experience with other travelers! Best Regards, travelncycle.com team
- VVadimWritten on February 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentMe and my 2 friends have done the tour around the Tatoi (close to Athens). We had 2 guides with us, who were highly professional from the very first moment we met, and it also allowed us to split at some parts of the tour, according to our fit level and needs. Me - I wanted to do some more extreme riding through the mountain trails, while the girls just wanted to enjoy relaxed ride with the views. The overall experience of this tour is simply amazing. If you ever find yoiurself in Athens and you love nature and bicycle - go ahead and do it, you'll love it!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival at Athens
- Day 2: Sounio National Park
- Day 3: Marathon
- Day 4: Parnitha National Park
- Day 5: Departure from Athens
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Attica region MTB Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Athens5 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$37USD $898
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Athens5 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to Athens9 seats left$37USD $898
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Athens5 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$37USD $898
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Athens5 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Athens8 seats left$37USD $898
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Athens5 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Athens8 seats left$37USD $898
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Athens5 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Athens9 seats left$37USD $898
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Athens5 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Athens8 seats left$37USD $898
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Athens5 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Athens8 seats left$37USD $898
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Athens5 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to Athens9 seats left$37USD $898
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Athens5 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to Athens7 seats left$37USD $898
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Travel'n'Cycle booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $898 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $898 for Attica region MTB Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel'n'Cycle will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel'n'Cycle tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 142 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 44 km
- Sounio (Greece)
- 55 km
- Marathonas (Greece)
- 21 km
- Parnitha (Greece)
- 21 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $898 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Attica region MTB Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Attica region MTB Tour