The French Riviera
- Our saving
- US $ 214
- +2 Destinations
- French Riviera
- Rather Poor
- AVAlissaWritten on May 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentI had the unfortunate experience to almost break my ankle before arriving to Nice. Yet my trip guides were super accommodating, easy to communicate with, helpful, and one of them even went with me to the ER. Shout out to them for helping me make the most of my experience, even though it was a struggle to walk. In regards to the trip, the hostel was great - the employees were so nice and fun to get to know. The breakfast in the morning was pretty good for a hostel (juice, coffee, fruit, yogurt, all the basics). It was a clean hostel and would go back. The bus ride to Eze and Monaco was't too long and leaves you with a good amount of time to explore Monaco!Show detailed ratings
- CatherineWritten on August 19, 20124.5 - ExcellentThis was a great trip. Nice especially, is a such an appealing city with its beautiful coast. The guides were extremely friendly and knowledgeable and were fun to travel with.Show detailed ratings
- JonathanWritten on August 16, 2012Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
- KierstenWritten on August 14, 20125.0 - ExcellentThe French Riviera trip was a blast. The 7 hour bus ride was not even that bad because everybody going on the trip and the Bus2Alps staff made it fun. A ton of activities, bar nights, and tours were already set up for us by the time we got there. Traveling with Bus2Alps is awesome because everything is so easy - they set up everything for you so by the time of the trip all you need to worry about is enjoying yourself!!Show detailed ratings
- PatWritten on August 8, 20124.5 - ExcellentThe French Riviera was an awesome experience for a college student. The Bus 2 Alps guide made the 10 hour bus ride there bearable with movies, and card games. Once we got there we were allowed to go boating around the coastline, scuba diving in the mediterranean, or just hang out in the city of Nice. The hostel there was incredible with allowing 150 plus Bus 2 Alps travelers to stay there. Another great thing was that there was no time wasted. We were up by 7:30 AM every day waiting for a new experience. After Nice, we traveled to Eze France where we spent most of our time there above the cloud line and got to go to a famous perfume place as well as the exotic gardens. The sights from the mountains were breathtaking. Then we fancied up and went to Monaco and into the Monte Carlo Casino. Talk about a lavish lifestyle. Monaco was the best city I have ever visited and I lived in Rome for 6 weeks. It makes you want to give up everything and just stay there. France was a lot different than everyone expected. The people were very nice, the sights were comparable to the Amalphi coast, and the 10 hour bus ride created a bonding experience for all travelers involved. I would highly recommend this trip to everyone! In fact I convinced my family to go there next summer just based off pictures alone.Show detailed ratings
- TylerWritten on July 19, 2012Show detailed ratings4.5 - Excellent
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Optional Activities
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Why We Travel
- A Weekend on the French Riviera
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you have a group tour for French Riviera in January?
January is simply not the best time to visit the French Riviera that is why most of the operators offer to explore the region from March onwards. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
The French Riviera
- ThursdaySep 20, 2018from Nice4 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Nice10+ seats left$9USD $214
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Nice4 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Nice10+ seats left$9USD $214
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance and Monaco
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Nice.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2Alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 September 2018 the full payment of $214 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $214 for The French Riviera, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2Alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2Alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Nice (France)
- 9 km
- Eze (France)
- 5 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 13 km
- Nice (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $214 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The French Riviera via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The French Riviera