The French Riviera
- Our saving
- US $ 219
- +2 Destinations
- French Riviera
- Rather Poor
- AVAlissaWritten on May 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had the unfortunate experience to almost break my ankle before arriving to Nice. Yet my trip guides were super accommodating, easy to communicate with, helpful, and one of them even went with me to the ER. Shout out to them for helping me make the most of... Read more
- CatherineWritten on August 19, 20124.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a great trip. Nice especially, is a such an appealing city with its beautiful coast. The guides were extremely friendly and knowledgeable and were fun to travel with.
- JonathanWritten on August 16, 20125.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- KierstenWritten on August 14, 20125.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The French Riviera trip was a blast. The 7 hour bus ride was not even that bad because everybody going on the trip and the Bus2Alps staff made it fun. A ton of activities, bar nights, and tours were already set up for us by the time we got there.... Read more
- PatWritten on August 8, 20124.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The French Riviera was an awesome experience for a college student. The Bus 2 Alps guide made the 10 hour bus ride there bearable with movies, and card games. Once we got there we were allowed to go boating around the coastline, scuba diving in the... Read more
- TylerWritten on July 19, 20124.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Optional Activities
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Why We Travel
- A Weekend on the French Riviera
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you have a group tour for French Riviera in January?
January is simply not the best time to visit the French Riviera that is why most of the operators offer to explore the region from March onwards. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
The French Riviera
- ThursdayApr 11, 2019from Nice4 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Nice10+ seats left$4USD $219
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance and Monaco
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Nice.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 January 2019 the full payment of $219 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $219 for The French Riviera, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Nice (France)
- 9 km
- Eze (France)
- 5 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 13 km
- Nice (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $219 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The French Riviera via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The French Riviera