Picturesque Holland and the Magnificent Valley of the Romantic Rhine - Spanish-speaking Cruise
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Amsterdam ! With the river cruise tour Picturesque Holland and the Magnificent Valley of the Romantic Rhine - Spanish-speaking Cruise, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Amsterdam, Netherlands and 8 other destinations in Europe. Picturesque Holland and the Magnificent Valley of the Romantic Rhine - Spanish-speaking Cruise includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
Other reviews about CroisiEurope River Cruises:Write a review
- Troy Hebert's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentEverything about it was awesome. From the moment we boarded to the time we got off.
- Jan George Fourie's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentHi, we had a great time with you. We will definitely recommend. It was really relaxed and comfortable.
- Deborah Stevens's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentThe crew went out of their way to make sure we were included in all activities as we were the only English speakers on t... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: AMSTERDAM - KINDERDIJK
- DAY 2: KINDERDIJK - ROTTERDAM - NIJMEGEN
- DAY 3: NIJMEGEN - COLOGNE
- DAY 4: COLOGNE - KOBLENZ
- DAY 5: KOBLENZ - the romantic valley of the Rhine - RUDESHEIM - BOPPARD
- DAY 6: BOPPARD - DUSSELDORF
- DAY 7: DUSSELDORF - AMSTERDAM
- DAY 8: AMSTERDAM
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroNetherlands and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Amsterdam.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 August 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Picturesque Holland and the Magnificent Valley of the Romantic Rhine - Spanish-speaking Cruise, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 759 km.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 57 km
- Kinderdijk (Netherlands)
- 11 km
- Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- 95 km
- Nijmegen (Netherlands)
- 127 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 78 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 49 km
- Rudesheim (Germany)
- 37 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 125 km
- Dusseldorf (Germany)
- 181 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours