Epirus and Meteora leisure & bike tour
- Age range
- 16 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- AAlexisWritten on March 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Nature is what I love the most, so last year I decided with my wife and my daughter to do something alternative. So, with a couple of friends we booked Epirus and Meteora leisure & bike tour. The experience was awesome, from the time that they picked us up... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Travelling to Ioannina
- Day 2: Ioannina lake Bike Tour
- Day 3: Zagoria and Vikos gorge Bike Tour
- Day 4: Ioannina to Metsovo. Lake Aoos bike tour
- Day 5: In Metsovo
- Day 6: Metsovo - Meteora - Athens
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Karina13th October 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Travel'n'Cycle booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Epirus and Meteora leisure & bike tour, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel'n'Cycle will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel'n'Cycle tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 311 km
- Ioannina (Greece)
- 24 km
- Zagori (Greece)
- 31 km
- Metsovo (Greece)
- 36 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 272 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,034 tours in Europe
- covered by 399 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Epirus and Meteora leisure & bike tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Epirus and Meteora leisure & bike tour