Scottish Culinary Adventure Tour
Start and end in Edinburgh! With the food & culinary tour Scottish Culinary Adventure Tour, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Edinburgh, Scotland and 6 other destinations in Scotland. Starting from $0.00, Scottish Culinary Adventure Tour is 100% cheaper than the average 5-9 day tour through Scotland.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – Explore Edinburgh.
- Day 2 – Working Our Way West.
- Day 3 – The Splendour of Glencoe.
- Day 4 – Gourmet Sailing Experience.
- Day 5 – Enjoying Isle of Eriska.
- Day 6 – Enjoying Eriska.
- Day 7 – Scotland from the air.
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara, 63 years old5th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Wilderness Scotland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Scottish Culinary Adventure Tour, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wilderness Scotland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wilderness Scotland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 592 km.
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 89 km
- Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park (Scotland)
- 72 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 1 km
- Loch Leven (Scotland)
- 16 km
- Loch Linnhe (Scotland)
- 127 km
- Eriskay (Scotland)
- 195 km
- Loch Lomond (Scotland)
- 91 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Scottish Culinary Adventure Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,010 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours