Self-Drive - Skye & The North West Highlands
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 37:00:14
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Fort William and end in Torridon! With the self drive tour Self-Drive - Skye & The North West Highlands, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Fort William, Scotland and 4 other destinations in Scotland. Self-Drive - Skye & The North West Highlands is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals and more.
- Age range
- 16 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – Travel to Fort William
- Day 2 – Canoe & Bike Caledonian Canal
- Day 3 – Sea Kayaking Arisaig & Travel to Skye
- Day 4 – Guided Hike on Skye
- Day 5 – Guided Hike in Torridon
- Day 6 – Free Day
- Day 7 – Depart
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Fort William is the starting point and Torridon is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Wilderness Scotland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Self-Drive - Skye & The North West Highlands, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wilderness Scotland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wilderness Scotland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 177 km.
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 46 km
- Arisaig (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 44 km
- Torridon (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Self-Drive - Skye & The North West Highlands via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours