Self-Drive - The North Coast 500
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 06:18:48
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Torridon and end in Inverness! With the self drive tour Self-Drive - The North Coast 500, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Torridon, Scotland and 10 other destinations in Scotland. Self-Drive - The North Coast 500 is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals and more.
- Age range
- 16 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – Begin the North Coast 500 – Travel to Torridon and boat cruise
- Day 2 – Walking Torridon/Applecross
- Day 3 – Morning walk; then north to Lochinver
- Day 4 – Self Guided and Boat trip Kylesku
- Day 5 – Cape Wrath
- Day 6 – No Further North! Dunnet Head and John O’Groats
- Day 7 – Journey to Inverness
- Day 8 – Depart
- Optional Orkney Extension
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Torridon is the starting point and Inverness is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Wilderness Scotland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Self-Drive - The North Coast 500, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wilderness Scotland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wilderness Scotland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 415 km.
- Torridon (Scotland)
- 69 km
- Lochinver (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Old Man of Stoer (Scotland)
- 21 km
- Kylesku (Scotland)
- 41 km
- Cape Wrath (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Keoldale (Scotland)
- 3 km
- Durness (Scotland)
- 2 km
- Balnakeil (Scotland)
- 81 km
- Dunnet Head (Scotland)
- 21 km
- Duncansby Head Lighthouse (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Self-Drive - The North Coast 500 via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours