Wilderness Walking - The West Highland Way
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 61:41:52
- Our saving
- US $ 1,880
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Fort William
Start in Glasgow and end in Fort William! With the hiking & trekking tour Wilderness Walking - The West Highland Way, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Glasgow, Scotland and 7 other destinations in Scotland. Wilderness Walking - The West Highland Way is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Age range
- 16 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – The Journey Begins: Walking North
- Day 2 – Walking to Loch Lomond
- Day 3 – The Wild Shoreline of Loch Lomond
- Day 4 – Into Strathfillan
- Day 5 – North to Glencoe
- Day 6 – The Devil’s Staircase
- Day 7 – Trail’s End
- Day 8 – Fort William and depart
- Welcome to Wilderness Scotland
- Wilderness Scotland - Walking
- Walking Grades Explained
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Fred10th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Wilderness Walking - The West Highland Way
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Glasgow8 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Fort WilliamOnly 1 seat left$50USD $2,014
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Glasgow8 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Fort William0 seats left$50USD $2,014
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Glasgow8 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to Fort William0 seats left$50USD $2,014
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Glasgow8 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to Fort William0 seats left$50USD $2,014
- MondaySep 17, 2018from Glasgow8 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to Fort William0 seats left$50USD $2,014
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Glasgow8 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Fort William7 seats left$47USD $1,880
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Glasgow is the starting point and Fort William is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Wilderness Scotland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $1,880 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1880 for Wilderness Walking - The West Highland Way, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wilderness Scotland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wilderness Scotland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 130 km.
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 10 km
- Milngavie (Scotland)
- 16 km
- Drymen (Scotland)
- 44 km
- Tyndrum (Scotland)
- 36 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 9 km
- Kinlochleven (Scotland)
- 12 km
- Glen Nevis (Scotland)
- 3 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,880 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Wilderness Walking - The West Highland Way via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,893 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours