- Our saving
- US $ 297
- Hike the woodlands of Hermitage
- Learn all about Celtic mythology
- Ride the famous Jacobite Steam Train
- Try traditional dancing at a Ceilidh
- Rather Poor
- ThusharaWritten on January 18, 20195.0 - Excellent
Went on a Highland Fling tour in December with Kirsty and had a blast! The group was wonderful, the sights breathtaking, the rusty nails killing and Kirsty's stories and great tunes on the road really made me feel that deep Scottish love. ;) It was also... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Thushara, thank you so much for your wonderful review of Highland Fling! I'm so happy that Kirsty could make it such a special experience for you - it's always important for us that our customers add their own ideas into the mix :) we hope you'll be back for more adventures! Best, Paula
- JamesWritten on January 16, 20194.5 - Excellent
One of the Best Tour Guides out there, Funny, Informative and always with good Spirit on the Job.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi James! Thank you so much for your review. If you have any comments to make about any specific guide, feel free to email us at email@example.com :) All the best and we hope to see you again! - Paula
- TRTamaraWritten on January 12, 20194.5 - Excellent
Such a great tour. Fiona was such a great tour guide. Could not recommend this tour more!!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Tamara! Thank you for this incredible review! The legendary guide Fiona can only make this tour better and better! We are thrilled you had fun and please come see us again soon! :) - Safe travels! - Tim
- SPSamWritten on January 8, 20194.5 - Excellent
A great five days. A fantastic highlight reel where all you get a taste of all the fantastic sights and excitement that Scotland has to offer. Big shout out to Yvonne for being a splendid guide, full of knowledge and advice, able to to show the best way to... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Sam! Wowza! You had the best trip ever! A fantastic way to see the best of the Highlands! And with Yvonne, I can understand your incredible experience! Come see us again soon! - Happy travels! - Tim
- RRebeccaWritten on January 8, 20195.0 - Excellent
This was a fantastic tour with plenty of free time to explore. Yvonne was a great tour guide and her passion for Scotland and travel in general was obvious.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Rebecca! Thank you for this amazing review! We will let Yvonne know you had a fantastic time! See you for round 2 soon! - Best wishes - Tim
- DDavidWritten on January 7, 20194.5 - Excellent
Tour was amazing in that we ere able to see so much of Scotland in a short period of time. Yvonne, our guide was Fantastic! She kept us well informed, told great historical legends and provided fun entertaining music along the journey. My only... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi David! Thank you very much for your review and your suggestions. We will take a closer look at our private rooms' availability but in the meantime, I am delighted to know that you had a fantastic time with Yvonne exploring Scotland. We are looking forward to welcoming you on our another Haggis Adventure! All best, Karolina
- TGTheresaWritten on January 7, 20195.0 - Excellent
Awesome trip! Yvonne was a wonderful tour guide . We didn’t know what to expect, we were pleasantly surprised by the entire trip.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Theresa, thank you so much for your fantastic review! I'm so happy that the tour exceeded your expectations, but we're not surprised that it did - especially with Yvonne as your guide. Hopefully, you'll be back another time! Best, Paula
- TSTrevorWritten on January 6, 20195.0 - Excellent
I am so happy I went on this tour. I got to see so much of Scotland in a short time. Yvonne is so knowledgeable in Scotland history. She has so many stories from giants to fairies to all the people in the history of Scotland. Not to mention that she is a... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Trevor, thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear that you made some brilliant memories while learning about our wonderful country - and we'll pas son your compliments to Yvonne. Best, Paula
- GTGanWritten on January 6, 20194.0 - Good
Yvonne is amazing. Friendly and informative. Recommend!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Gan, thank you so much for your review! If you have any specific feedback, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org :) hope to see you back again! Best, Paula
- EEmmaDickersonWritten on January 6, 20194.5 - Excellent
Had a great trip! Yvonne was extremely knowledgeable and was a fantastic guide. Loved seeing the Scottish highlands, and will be eager to return after such a good experience.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Emma, many thanks for your lovely review of the Highland Fling tour! It's great to hear that you had so much fun whilst learning about Scotland, thanks to Yvonne. We can't wait to see you again! - Paula
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO OBAN
- DAY 2: OBAN TO ISLE OF SKYE
- DAY 3: ISLE OF SKYE TO LOCH NESS
- DAY 4: LOCH NESS TO THE HIGHLANDS
- DAY 5: LOCH NESS TO EDINBURGH
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
- HAGGiS Adventures - 5 Day Highland Fling
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is accommodation included?
Accommodation is not included in the tour price however you can prepay the accommodation if you wish by selecting it on the booking page after you have chosen the departure you are interested in or just simply pay it for on arrival.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
A single supplement is not available for this tour, as the accommodation is dorm share only.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, so you will need to make your own way from and to the airport.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "I'm a driver and guide who is passionate about the beautiful country I live in, and my core aim is to..."
- "I have been working for Haggis Adventures and Highland Explorer for a year and a half now, and it has..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- MondayFeb 4, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayFeb 8, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$82$379-22%USD $297
- MondayFeb 11, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayFeb 15, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$82$379-22%USD $297
- MondayFeb 18, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayFeb 22, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$82$379-22%USD $297
- MondayMar 4, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayMar 8, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$82$379-22%USD $297
- MondayMar 18, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayMar 22, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$82$379-22%USD $297
- MondayMar 25, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayMar 29, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$82$379-22%USD $297
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$88$409-22%USD $320
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$88$409-22%USD $320
- MondayApr 15, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayApr 19, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$88$409-22%USD $320
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$93$429-22%USD $336
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 March 2019 the full payment of $297 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $297 for Highland Fling, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
- 59 km
- Tyndrum (Scotland)
- 36 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 37 km
- Oban (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 21 km
- Glenfinnan (Scotland)
- 28 km
- Mallaig (Scotland)
- 8 km
- Armadale (Scotland)
- 25 km
- Kyleakin (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $297 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,273 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 330 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highland Fling