- Our saving
- US $ 314
- Hike the woodlands of Hermitage
- Learn all about Celtic mythology
- Ride the famous Jacobite Steam Train
- Try traditional dancing at a Ceilidh
- Rather Poor
- BecWritten on July 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentWhat an awe inspiring tour, led by the most passionate, knowledgeable and fun-loving guide!! Thank you Caitlin for your stories and passion, you've made us fall in love with Scotland. Can't recommend this tour enough, especially with Caitlin!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Bec, Thank you so much for your great review of your Highland Fling tour with Caitlin! I am so pleased you enjoyed her obvious love for Scotland and her many amazing stories. Hopefully you can return for another adventure with us very soon! Kind Regards, Stephanie
- AdamWritten on July 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentI have travelled most of europe, new zealand and south east asia on and off for the last 12 years and been on many guided tours. Caitlin is hands down the most amazing guide I have ever come across. She is a passionate Scot,and knowledgable guide and a wonderful person. Could not recommend this tour and in particular, Caitlin as a guide.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Adam, Thank you so much for your amazing review of your tour with Caitlin! Like you said, she is an fantastic guide and an amazing person. I am so glad you were able to see the sights of Scotland with her. Kind Regards, Stephanie
- AliceWritten on July 13, 20184.0 - GoodWas great to get to go to places we wouldn’t have been able to reach otherwise, especially while being too young to hire a carShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Alice, Thanks for a great review! We are glad you enjoyed the Highland Fling tour and hope to see you on another adventure soon! Best, Siiri
- RMRochelleWritten on July 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe Highland Fling tour was incredible! I was so nervous as it was my first time travelling on my own but Jemma and the entire tour group made me feel so welcome that those nerves disapated within the first 3 hours. Jemma was extremely knowledgeable, funny, a born story teller and just an all around amazing person and tour guide. I think everyone from our group would agree that her historical stories and folk tales made the trip. I have fallen in love with the Highlands and it’s rich history and I can’t wait to come back some day. This was the best tour group I could have every hoped for and I’m not sure if any other tour will top it for me. Will absolutely recommend Haggis and Jemma to friends and family who travel to Scotland!!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Rochelle! Thank you so much for your amazing review of your Highland Fling tour with Jemma! She is an incredible guide and I am so glad you enjoyed all the histories and legends of the Highlands. I hope you made some great friends and can return again for another adventure in the future. Cheers, Steph
- RRebeccadunstanWritten on July 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentOne of the best tours I have ever been on! Loved the way Caitlin shared the history of Scotland through her amazing stories.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Rebecca, Thank you for leaving us a great review. We are thrilled to hear you had such a great time on tour with Caitlin, she is such a great storyteller! Hope to see you on another adventure soon! Best regards, Siiri
- DDianaKriegerWritten on June 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentPoor Michael! He confessed to us on the last night that this was his first tour on his own and that he had been pretty nervous. It did not help that me (Hannah) and one other girl on the tour had studied History and were sat right behind him. On Day 2 the bus broke down as well - trial by fire, indeed! Michael handled it all like a champ though and I had a ton of fun. If you want to explore the Highlands properly, this is the tour for you. Beautiful landscapes, fairie stories, hairy coos (not enough, Michael! Still waiting on hairy coo babies!) and a really great group. Michael got saddled with nine girls, but thankfully they were all lovely and we actually ended up spending pretty much every day together and even went out on daytrips and for brunch etc. after the tour ended in Edinburgh. Thank you for a great week - we have learnt how to properly cuss in Scottish; that "light walk" does not mean the same to everyone; whiskey does help in pouring rain; planting trees can be hard work; that pub quiz nights can involve doing the chicken dance on tables and laughing at pick up lines and that stripping the willow is a lot of fun, but perhaps not advisable when drunk. Also, if you ever need to hide a body, apparently Loch Ness is where you want to go. Life skills! We'd do it again in a heartbeat. Thank you to everyone on the tour for making it so much fun, for being considerate and kind and funny and thanks Michael for showing us why Scotland should be everyone's favourite.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Diana, Thank you for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the Highland Fling with Michael, sounds like you had quite an adventure. Good to hear you made some friends as well, I am sure it was an unforgettable trip. We would love to see you back in Scotland again. Best regards, Siiri
- MCMenghuoWritten on June 12, 20184.0 - GoodThe itinerary is very good. It shows the great scenery of Scotland. We really enjoyed it!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, thanks for your feedback. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time on the tour and hope to see you back in Scotland soon! Best wishes, Siiri
- BBryanShieldsWritten on June 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentSimply Outstanding. Notwithstanding, the sentimental reason for our trip Scot Wilson became an instant kindred spirit. He read our circumstances and our love for family and our Scottish ancestors with the accuracy of a patriot. We loved him and he loved us back with Scottish pride and encyclopaedic details of his beloved country. We couldn’t have been more pleased. God bless Scot and our ancestral Scotland. Sandy and Bryan Shields May 14 the Highland Fling.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Bryan, Thank you for leaving such a great review of your Highland Fling tour with Scot. Your photos definitely sum up the tour (inc. the hairy coos!) We wish you all the best for your ancestral journey. Kind regards, Annabelle
- SShabiMonzaviWritten on June 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was one of the most wonderful experiences we have ever had, and it was all thanks to Scot. He was so knowledgeable, kind, entertaining and talented ( legit - this guy can sing, dance, even played the accordion for us!!! ). We went on another tour in another country after this one, and just kept musing to ourselves about how we missed Scot. He had a beautiful story for everything we passed. A beautiful song for every moment. It was truly an experience we will never forget. Love: Shabi and Christian ( the only non Scots!)Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, it is great to hear you really enjoyed your highlands tour with Scot. He is a man of many talents! We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels. Kind regards, Annabelle
- EEileenWaldschmidtWritten on June 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentWhat we would liked most was Caitlin! She was delightful, informative, passionate, kind, funny, and very well prepared. We especially appreciated how she included our two granddaughters in her presentations and reenactments. She helped make the tour more enjoyable for them and they loved her. Thank you, Caitlin! Eileen and Mike WaldschmidtShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Eileen, Thank you for taking your time out to write an amazing review for your tour with Caitlin. We hope your granddaughter's and yourself really enjoyed your time in Scotland. Kind regards, Annabelle
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO OBAN
- DAY 2: OBAN TO ISLE OF SKYE
- DAY 3: ISLE OF SKYE TO LOCH NESS
- DAY 4: LOCH NESS TO THE HIGHLANDS
- DAY 5: LOCH NESS TO EDINBURGH
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
- HAGGiS Adventures - 5 Day Highland Fling
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is accommodation included?
Accommodation is not included in the tour price however you can prepay the accommodation if you wish by selecting it on the booking page after you have chosen the departure you are interested in or just simply pay it for on arrival.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
A single supplement is not available for this tour, as the accommodation is dorm share only.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, so you will need to make your own way from and to the airport.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "I'm a driver and guide who is passionate about the beautiful country I live in, and my core aim is to..."
- "I have been working for Haggis Adventures for a year now, and it has honestly been the best year of my..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Edinburgh7 seats left$95$409-23%USD $314
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Edinburgh9 seats left$95$409-23%USD $314
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to EdinburghOnly 3 seats left$95$409-23%USD $314
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$95$409-23%USD $314
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$95$409-23%USD $314
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Edinburgh6 seats left$95$409-23%USD $314
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysWednesdayAug 22, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$95$409-23%USD $314
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$95$409-23%USD $314
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$95$409-23%USD $314
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$95$409-23%USD $314
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 September 2018 the full payment of $314 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $314 for Highland Fling, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
- 59 km
- Tyndrum (Scotland)
- 36 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 37 km
- Oban (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 21 km
- Glenfinnan (Scotland)
- 28 km
- Mallaig (Scotland)
- 8 km
- Armadale (Scotland)
- 25 km
- Kyleakin (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $314 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 119 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highland Fling