- Our saving
- US $ 291
- Hike the woodlands of Hermitage
- Learn all about Celtic mythology
- Ride the famous Jacobite Steam Train
- Try traditional dancing at a Ceilidh
- Rather Poor
- SarahWritten on September 2, 20184.0 - GoodCaitlin was amazing, she shared her passion for her country and culture. Told us many stories and showed us some stunning places. She supported every single person on the trip and put us first. Caitlin is an amazing, genuine person with a heart of gold and a strong love for her country.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to review us and for your beautiful comments about Caitlin. We can only agree with the fact that Caitlin is one of a kind and has a beautiful personality. We hope you will come back to Scotland soon! Best, Kim
- DSDanielWritten on September 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentFiona is an amazing tour guide, very funny, and knowledgeable. She made the trip so much fun. I would definitely book another tour if she is going to be the guide.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Daniel, Thank you for the review. Fiona is great! Feel free to come and see us any time here at Haggis. Kind regards Tim
- TTimPrideWritten on August 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentGood trip, good cultural history. Enjoyed Carrie as a tour guide, really funny and outgoing, knew her history. The tour group was a bit boring, but you guys can't do anything about that. It bit more guidance on partying at night would be a bonus. Overall good experience.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Tim, Cheers for your review, we are stoked you enjoyed the Highlands with Carrie. She is always a great laugh. Come and see us here any time! :) Kind regards Tim
- ECEsméWritten on August 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentI had an amazing time on my Highland Fling. We visited so many stunning sites and our tour guide, Caitlin, shared so much amazing history and engaging stories with the group ( as well as a smashing music playlist for the road ), I could tell how genuinely passionate Caitlin is about Scotland!! I would highly recommend this tour to anyone and would not hesitate to travel with Haggis again in the future. Thank you Caitlin and Haggis for making my trip so memorable.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Esmé, Thank you for leaving a review on the Highland Fling tour. It is great to hear you enjoyed the tour with Caitlin. Her energy is contagious! We truly appreciate your recommendation. Hope you will return to our beautiful country one day! Best, Siiri
- JennaWritten on August 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour was the perfect way to see the Highlands! Caitlin was an amazing tour guide who stayed engaged with the group for the entire trip and made sure we all had an unforgettable experience.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Jenna, Thank you for your review on the Highland Fling tour. It is great to hear you enjoyed exploring our beautiful country with Caitlin. We hope you can return to Scotland again one day! Best, Siiri
- JJordanneNuttallWritten on August 20, 20184.0 - GoodThe 5 day highland fling was adventure packed. Despite lots of liquid sunshine, the tour was still amazing. What made it really special was our guide Caitlin. Her knowledge and enthusiasm of Scotland and Scottish history were second to none. The running commentary and paired stories, music and laughs were incredible and made time on the road a ball. Accomodation was comfortable, included meals would do with a bit of improvement but the options were ok. Action packed days and fun nights with or without the crew. Would 100% do another Haggis Tour, especially if Caitlin was at the helm.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Jordanne, Thank you for such a great review. It is fantastic to hear you had an amazing tour. Caitlin knows our beautiful country so well and I am glad you enjoyed her stories. We hope to see you travel with us again in the future. Best regards, Siiri
- EErinWritten on August 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentSuch a great trip! I learnt so much about this beautiful country. Caitlin our tour guide was brilliant! I would definitely recommend this trip.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Erin, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you had a great time in our beautiful Scotland. Thank you for recommending us - we truly appreciate it. Hope to see you on another adventure with us in the future. Best, Siiri
- AlonaWritten on August 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentOur guide was fantastic, and overall I feel very lucky taking part in this tour. The only thing I would improve is double the time spent in the forest in the last day of the tour and in general, the speed of the tour was a bit high. I wish I could stay a bit longer at the Wallace monument as well and have the opportunity to get into the Wallace museum/tower. Overall I had a great time in the Highlands with nice people and great guide/driver. I would definitely visit the Highlands again! Do you have discounts for returning customers? ;)Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Alona, Thank you for your review on the Highland Fling tour. It is great to hear you felt lucky being part of the tour. I am glad you also met some nice people on tour. Thank you for your feedback regarding the time spent at the Wallace monument. The tour covers quite a few places so it is not always possible to visit each location. We hope you had safe travels to your next destination and that you will return to Scotland one day! Best, Siiri
- DSDavidWritten on August 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentI had mad time on the haggis tour with Caitlin as my guide. I came on the tour knowing nothing about Scotland and I am leaving having learned so much. Caitlin is an absolute gun guide, her passion and love for Scotland really makes the trip amazing. :)Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewG'day David, Cheers for this epic review! Caitlin is awesome and glad she has given you a special time. You are more than welcome to travel with us any time. Kind regards Tim
- MeganWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour was amazing and made me fall in love with Scotland and the highlands. Caitlin was a fantastic tour guide with a beautiful personality and her story telling was amazing. I learnt so much about the history and lore of scotland! I highly recommend this tour you will not be disappointed!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Megan, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an amazing review of your tour with Caitlin. I am so happy you love Scotland as much as we do! Cheers, Steph
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO OBAN
- DAY 2: OBAN TO ISLE OF SKYE
- DAY 3: ISLE OF SKYE TO LOCH NESS
- DAY 4: LOCH NESS TO THE HIGHLANDS
- DAY 5: LOCH NESS TO EDINBURGH
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
- HAGGiS Adventures - 5 Day Highland Fling
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is accommodation included?
Accommodation is not included in the tour price however you can prepay the accommodation if you wish by selecting it on the booking page after you have chosen the departure you are interested in or just simply pay it for on arrival.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
A single supplement is not available for this tour, as the accommodation is dorm share only.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, so you will need to make your own way from and to the airport.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "I'm a driver and guide who is passionate about the beautiful country I live in, and my core aim is to..."
- "I have been working for Haggis Adventures and Highland Explorer for a year and a half now, and it has..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$93$399-23%USD $306
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$93$399-23%USD $306
- MondayOct 15, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to Edinburgh8 seats left$93$399-23%USD $306
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$93$399-23%USD $306
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$93$399-23%USD $306
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$88$379-23%USD $291
- MondayNov 12, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayNov 16, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$88$379-23%USD $291
- MondayNov 26, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$88$379-23%USD $291
- MondayDec 10, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayDec 14, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$88$379-23%USD $291
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayDec 21, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$88$379-23%USD $291
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 November 2018 the full payment of $291 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $291 for Highland Fling, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
- 59 km
- Tyndrum (Scotland)
- 36 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 37 km
- Oban (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 21 km
- Glenfinnan (Scotland)
- 28 km
- Mallaig (Scotland)
- 8 km
- Armadale (Scotland)
- 25 km
- Kyleakin (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $291 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 224 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highland Fling