- Our saving
- US $ 304
- Hike the woodlands of Hermitage
- Learn all about Celtic mythology
- Ride the famous Jacobite Steam Train
- Try traditional dancing at a Ceilidh
- Rather Poor
- MCMenghuoWritten on June 12, 20184.0 - GoodThe itinerary is very good. It shows the great scenery of Scotland. We really enjoyed it!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, thanks for your feedback. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time on the tour and hope to see you back in Scotland soon! Best wishes, Siiri
- BBryanShieldsWritten on June 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentSimply Outstanding. Notwithstanding, the sentimental reason for our trip Scot Wilson became an instant kindred spirit. He read our circumstances and our love for family and our Scottish ancestors with the accuracy of a patriot. We loved him and he loved us back with Scottish pride and encyclopaedic details of his beloved country. We couldn’t have been more pleased. God bless Scot and our ancestral Scotland. Sandy and Bryan Shields May 14 the Highland Fling.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Bryan, Thank you for leaving such a great review of your Highland Fling tour with Scot. Your photos definitely sum up the tour (inc. the hairy coos!) We wish you all the best for your ancestral journey. Kind regards, Annabelle
- SShabiMonzaviWritten on June 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was one of the most wonderful experiences we have ever had, and it was all thanks to Scot. He was so knowledgeable, kind, entertaining and talented ( legit - this guy can sing, dance, even played the accordion for us!!! ). We went on another tour in another country after this one, and just kept musing to ourselves about how we missed Scot. He had a beautiful story for everything we passed. A beautiful song for every moment. It was truly an experience we will never forget. Love: Shabi and Christian ( the only non Scots!)Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, it is great to hear you really enjoyed your highlands tour with Scot. He is a man of many talents! We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels. Kind regards, Annabelle
- EEileenWaldschmidtWritten on June 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentWhat we would liked most was Caitlin! She was delightful, informative, passionate, kind, funny, and very well prepared. We especially appreciated how she included our two granddaughters in her presentations and reenactments. She helped make the tour more enjoyable for them and they loved her. Thank you, Caitlin! Eileen and Mike WaldschmidtShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Eileen, Thank you for taking your time out to write an amazing review for your tour with Caitlin. We hope your granddaughter's and yourself really enjoyed your time in Scotland. Kind regards, Annabelle
- KarenWritten on June 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was hands down the best tour I have ever been on! Caitlin was our main guide, but we were also lucky enough to have Jemma and Michael with us, too. From the first few minutes Caitlin was welcoming, funny, and warm, and she made everyone feel comfortable the whole time. Not only that, but she was also extremely funny and engaging with her commentary and overall fabulous personality. She felt less like a tour guide and more like an old friend. As a former tour guide myself who's worked in hospitality, I can confidently say she shattered my expectations for this tour and set the bar higher than I could have ever imagined for any future tours I go on. Jemma and Michael were also amazing! Jemma's hilarious stories were so entertaining and her energetic attitude was infectious. Michael's friendliness and knowledge of all things whisky and haggis was just what we needed as newbies to the country, and I know he'll be an awesome guide on all his future tours. I have honestly thought about this trip and the Scottish Highlands every day since leaving, and it's definitely not something that's going to stop anytime soon. Thank you again Caitlin, Jemma, and Michael for an unforgettable tour that I'd love to take again someday!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Karen, Thank you for taking your time out to leave such a great review for Caitlin, Jemma and Michael's Highland Fling tour! It's great that they all shared their vast knowledge about all thing haggis, whisky and history. We look forward to welcoming you on tour in the future, Annabelle
- AmandaWritten on June 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentCaitlin's passion for Scotland's history was so evident in her excellent storytelling. She was funny, compassionate, and so much fun. I've recommended this tour to countless people already and the tour was an obvious highlight of my month of travel. Also a shout-out to Caitlin's co-guides and trainees Jemma and Michael. Jemma's jokes and stories were a fantastic addition to the tour and though this was Michael's first ever tour, his stories and whisky knowledge added another dimension to an already well-rounded, informative, and super fun tour.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHello Caitlin, Thank you for such a positive review! I am so pleased to hear that this was the highlight of your travels, and that Caitlin, Jemma and Michael truly entertained you! I hope that you can return to Scotland soon! Best, Jenay
- DDanielleWritten on June 2, 20183.5 - GoodCalum was great with stories and answering questions, however I found him quite unapproachable and blunt. He wouldn’t interact with us outside of the bus and one night with alcohol he came across quite rude to some of my fellow tour guests. Peter on the other hand, was incredible! For his first 5 day tour he interested with us, he made us feel really welcome and was happy to try and answer any questions we had. I feel like the hostel on the isle of Skye saucy Marrys was probably the bottom grading hostel out of the three we stayed at but over all it was a good trip. The itinerary was a bit confusing though, each day we weren’t told where we were going or what we were doing so it was hard for us to figure out what shoes to wear or clothes. We always had time for lunch but it was always between 11-2:30 which is quite a broad time to be guessing when we were going to have lunch as we were never told. But great experience, bit expensive for what we paid but would recommend! Thanks guys!Show detailed ratings
- RRobbieWritten on June 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentCaitlin and her copilot Jim gave us a great experience of the Highlands and Skye, filled with fun, music and spectacular weather! She’s incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about all things Scottish and shares that knowledge with humour and warmth. A great trip all round.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall experience with Caitlin and Jim - definitely a knowledgeable and passionate team! I hope that you can return to us soon. Best, Jenay
- AAlisonWritten on June 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis tour, but especially our guide Caitlin, was amazing. I brought my 7 and 10 year old kids and I very worried they would be bored. But Caitlin was so engaging with her stories, music, props and just her general demeanor, the kids and everyone else had a fantastic time. Caitlin has such genuine passion and love for Scotland and now we do too! This was truly a trip we always remember. Cannot wait to come back and hopefully take another tour with her!! We also had the delightful presence of Jim, a trainee. He was also knowledgeable and added colorful personal anecdotes. We especially enjoyed his stories about climbing - made me wish we had time for that! He is also going to make a terrific guide!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHello Alison, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review! I am thrilled to hear that you and your family were thoroughly entertained and that Caitlin/Jim impressed you - what a fun team! I hope that you can return to Scotland soon. Best, Jenay
- JJordynWritten on June 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad such a great time! The Highlands are amazing and Cal and Peter had everything sorted so we could make the most of 5 days of sun! Thanks guys!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. I am pleased that Callum and Peter impressed you! I hope that you can come on another adventure with us soon. Best, Jenay
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO OBAN
- DAY 2: OBAN TO ISLE OF SKYE
- DAY 3: ISLE OF SKYE TO LOCH NESS
- DAY 4: LOCH NESS TO THE HIGHLANDS
- DAY 5: LOCH NESS TO EDINBURGH
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
- HAGGiS Adventures - 5 Day Highland Fling
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 15, 2018
Is accommodation included?
Accommodation is not included in the tour price however you can prepay the accommodation if you wish by selecting it on the booking page after you have chosen the departure you are interested in or just simply pay it for on arrival.
- April 26, 2018
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
A single supplement is not available for this tour, as the accommodation is dorm share only.
- April 26, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, so you will need to make your own way from and to the airport.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "I'm a driver and guide who is passionate about the beautiful country I live in, and my core aim is to..."
- "I have been working for Haggis Adventures for a year now, and it has honestly been the best year of my..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Edinburgh7 seats left$79$399-20%USD $320
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Edinburgh9 seats left$79$399-20%USD $320
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$81$409-20%USD $329
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$81$409-20%USD $329
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$81$409-20%USD $329
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$81$409-20%USD $329
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$81$409-20%USD $329
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$81$409-20%USD $329
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Edinburgh9 seats left$81$409-20%USD $329
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$81$409-20%USD $329
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 August 2018 the full payment of $304 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $304 for Highland Fling, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 96 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 108 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 104 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 7 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 51 km
- Oban (Scotland)
- 37 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 95 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $304 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,603 tours in Europe
- covered by 222 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 113 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highland Fling