- Our saving
- US $ 368
- Hike the woodlands of Hermitage
- Learn all about Celtic mythology
- Ride the famous Jacobite Steam Train
- Try traditional dancing at a Ceilidh
- Rather Poor
- JoshWritten on November 12, 20185.0 - Excellent
I had such a good time on the tour and Jemma is an impressive guide. She was really good at telling stories and made the whole trip fun and interesting. I was on the trip by myself and it was my birthday o the last night. She went to extra effort to make... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Josh! Wow! Happy birthday for while you were on tour! We are stoked that Jemma made your trip/birthday extra special. Good luck for the next year ahead and we can't wait to show you more of Scotland in the future! - Best wishes - Tim
- StephanieWritten on November 11, 20184.5 - Excellent
It was the best! Gill was amazing. She had so much knowledge and kept it fun and light hearted. It was the best way to see the Highlands and would do it again in a heart beat. I will be recommending this tour and Gill to everyone I know. Gill is the best... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Stephanie! Thanks a lot for this superb review! Gil is our legend and she loves to share her passion for Scotland with others! Hope we will see you back soon. Cheers, Karolina.
- SSRitmanWritten on November 9, 20185.0 - Excellent
GILL IS THE BEST TOUR GUIDE IN THIS UNIVERSE!!!! She is incredibly knowledgeable, funny, skilled at driving and singing! I would highly highly recommend Gill, she should be the CEO of tour guides!! Her Scottish knowledge is out of this world. Super Gill is... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there! WOW!!! Gill must have paid you a small fortune to say this! Only joking. I am thrilled she has made this amazing impression on you! The Highland Fling is a great way to explore Scotland with Gill as your fearless leader! Come back for round two soon! - Happy travels - Tim
- GGemmaWilsonWritten on November 6, 20185.0 - Excellent
WOW! What an amazing adventure. This trip couldn’t have been as amazing as it was though without Caitlin! Words just don’t do her justice.... she was genuine, passionate, loving and showed a true desire to help each and every person on the trip with any of... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Gemma! Thank you so much for your amazing review. It means so much to us that you have such special memories of your time in Scotland - Caitlin is amazing and certainly knows her stuff! We hope to see you back again in the future for more adventures with Haggis. Best wishes, Paula
- TTylerLappWritten on November 6, 20185.0 - Excellent
Caitlin was fantastic! Had such a good time learning about the history of Scotland. It was so much more meaningful coming from someone genuinely passionate about the highlands. Well worth it!!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Tyler, thank you so much for your review! We take great pride in our country and in our wonderful guides. Hope to see you again soon. Best wishes, Paula
- benoîtWritten on November 4, 20185.0 - Excellent
I had a terrific time on this tour with Caitlin. She is an outstanding guide, very knowledgeable about every wee bit of Scottish history and genuinely funny and full of energy. She made sure everyone in our 'clan' had an enjoyable time on this 5-day... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Deb, Wow! Thank you for taking the time to give us this incredible review! Discovering your new family Clan while exploring the Highlands is one of our favourite things to do! We will pass the kind words onto Caitlin, and come back for a reunion soon! - Safe travels - Tim
- MMaggieHamerlyWritten on November 4, 20185.0 - Excellent
Caitlin was the best tour guide I have ever had. She went above and beyond. Her passion for Scotland is undeniable and her fun loving spirit is contagious. Great tour with an amazing guide!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Maggie, thank you so much for your kind review! We're so glad to hear that you could share the love for the beautiful country. Maybe see you for an even longer trip next time?! Best, Paula
- SRSarahWritten on November 4, 20185.0 - Excellent
I don’t even know where to start! I have just finished an absolutely incredible trip exploring Scotland with Haggis Adventures and I’m so sad it’s over! I’ll start off with my guide Caitlin, because she’s what absolutely made the trip, and though the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewWow Sarah! What an amazing review for an equally amazing trip. You are right - when you see the amazing Highlands, the love is truly contagious. We expect to see you on our longest tour singing your rendition of Caledonia. Until next time! Best wishes, Paula
- AAnonymousWritten on November 4, 20185.0 - Excellent
I don’t even know where to start! I have just finished an absolutely incredible trip exploring Scotland with Haggis Adventures and I’m so sad it’s over! I’ll start off with my guide Caitlin, because she’s what absolutely made the trip, and though the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there! We are ecstatic that Caitlin has shown you this amazing time!!! The Highland Fling is great, and I would suggest the coast to coast or compass buster when you come for round 2! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! You are welcome back to the amazing Scotland any time at all :) - Best wishes! - Tim
- AAnonymousWritten on November 3, 20185.0 - Excellent
I don’t even know where to begin! What an amazing and absolutely incredible trip I have just finished. I’ve been on a couple of tours before and have been lucky enough to have some amazing guides, but Caitlin absolutely smashed my already high hopes for a... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there! Wow! Where do I start! That you for this amazing feedback and 5-star review! It sounds like Caitlin made an amazing impression on you and had a highly memorable time on tour! We are thrilled we could be part of your journey and come see us again when you are back in the incredible Scotland! - Happy travels! - Tim.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO OBAN
- DAY 2: OBAN TO ISLE OF SKYE
- DAY 3: ISLE OF SKYE TO LOCH NESS
- DAY 4: LOCH NESS TO THE HIGHLANDS
- DAY 5: LOCH NESS TO EDINBURGH
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
- HAGGiS Adventures - 5 Day Highland Fling
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is accommodation included?
Accommodation is not included in the tour price however you can prepay the accommodation if you wish by selecting it on the booking page after you have chosen the departure you are interested in or just simply pay it for on arrival.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
A single supplement is not available for this tour, as the accommodation is dorm share only.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, so you will need to make your own way from and to the airport.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "I'm a driver and guide who is passionate about the beautiful country I live in, and my core aim is to..."
- "I have been working for Haggis Adventures and Highland Explorer for a year and a half now, and it has..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- MondayNov 26, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Edinburgh9 seats left$11USD $368
- MondayDec 10, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayDec 14, 2018to Edinburgh5 seats left$11USD $368
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayDec 21, 2018to EdinburghOnly 2 seats left$11USD $368
- WednesdayJan 2, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayJan 6, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$11USD $368
- MondayJan 7, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayJan 11, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$11USD $368
- MondayJan 14, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayJan 18, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$11USD $368
- MondayJan 21, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$11USD $368
- MondayFeb 4, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayFeb 8, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$11USD $368
- MondayFeb 11, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayFeb 15, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$11USD $368
- MondayFeb 18, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayFeb 22, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$11USD $368
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 January 2019 the full payment of $368 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $368 for Highland Fling, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
- 59 km
- Tyndrum (Scotland)
- 36 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 37 km
- Oban (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 21 km
- Glenfinnan (Scotland)
- 28 km
- Mallaig (Scotland)
- 8 km
- Armadale (Scotland)
- 25 km
- Kyleakin (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $368 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,442 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 292 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highland Fling