Self Guided - The Great Glen Way
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 13:54:53
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Fort William and end in Inverness! With the self-guided tour Self Guided - The Great Glen Way, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Fort William, Scotland and 7 other destinations in Scotland. Self Guided - The Great Glen Way is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals and more.
- Age range
- 16 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – Arrive Fort William
- Day 2 – Fort William – Gairlochy
- Day 3 – Gairlochy – South Laggan
- Day 4 – South Laggan – Fort Augustus
- Day 5 – Fort Augustus – Invermoriston
- Day 6 – Invermoriston – Drumnadrochit
- Day 7 – Drumnadrochit – Inverness
- Day 8 – Inverness and depart
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Fort William is the starting point and Inverness is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Wilderness Scotland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Self Guided - The Great Glen Way, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wilderness Scotland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wilderness Scotland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 99 km.
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 7 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 13 km
- Gairlochy (Scotland)
- 20 km
- South Laggan (Scotland)
- 13 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 9 km
- Invermoriston (Scotland)
- 16 km
- Drumnadrochit (Scotland)
- 22 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Self Guided - The Great Glen Way via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours