Self Guided - The Rob Roy Way
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Drymen and end in Pitlochry! With the self-guided tour Self Guided - The Rob Roy Way, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Drymen, Scotland and 7 other destinations in Scotland. Self Guided - The Rob Roy Way is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as more.
- Age range
- 16 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – Arrive Drymen
- Day 2 – Drymen to Aberfolye
- Day 3 – Aberfoyle to Callander
- Day 4 – Callander to Strathyre
- Day 5 – Strathyre to Killin
- Day 6 – Killin to Ardtalnaig
- Day 7 – Ardtalnaig to Aberfeldy
- Day 8 – Aberfeldy to Pitlochry
- Day 9 – Pitlochry and depart:
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Drymen is the starting point and Pitlochry is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Wilderness Scotland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Self Guided - The Rob Roy Way, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wilderness Scotland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wilderness Scotland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 99 km.
- Drymen (Scotland)
- 13 km
- Aberfoyle (Scotland)
- 13 km
- Callander (Scotland)
- 11 km
- Strathyre (Scotland)
- 16 km
- Killin (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Ardtalnaig (Scotland)
- 19 km
- Aberfeldy (Scotland)
- 12 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Self Guided - The Rob Roy Way via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours