Self Guided - The Rob Roy Way
Start in Drymen and end in Pitlochry! With the self-guided tour Self Guided - The Rob Roy Way, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Drymen, Scotland and 7 other destinations in Scotland. Self Guided - The Rob Roy Way is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as more.
- Age range
- 16 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – Arrive Drymen
- Day 2 – Drymen to Aberfolye
- Day 3 – Aberfoyle to Callander
- Day 4 – Callander to Strathyre
- Day 5 – Strathyre to Killin
- Day 6 – Killin to Ardtalnaig
- Day 7 – Ardtalnaig to Aberfeldy
- Day 8 – Aberfeldy to Pitlochry
- Day 9 – Pitlochry and depart:
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall, 60 years old4th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Drymen is the starting point and Pitlochry is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Wilderness Scotland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Self Guided - The Rob Roy Way, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wilderness Scotland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wilderness Scotland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 99 km.
- Drymen (Scotland)
- 13 km
- Aberfoyle (Scotland)
- 13 km
- Callander (Scotland)
- 11 km
- Strathyre (Scotland)
- 16 km
- Killin (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Ardtalnaig (Scotland)
- 19 km
- Aberfeldy (Scotland)
- 12 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Self Guided - The Rob Roy Way via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,934 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours