Self Guided - West Highland Way
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Fort William
Start in Milngavie and end in Fort William! With the self-guided tour Self Guided - West Highland Way, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Milngavie, Scotland and 8 other destinations in Scotland. Self Guided - West Highland Way is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals and more.
- Age range
- 16 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – Arrive Milngavie
- Day 2 – Milngavie (Glasgow) – Drymen
- Day 3 – Drymen to Rowardennan
- Day 4 – Rowardennan to Inverarnan
- Day 5 – Inverarnan to Tyndrum
- Day 6 – Tyndrum to Glencoe
- Day 7 – Glencoe to Kinlochleven
- Day 8 – Kinlochleven to Fort William
- Day 9 – Fort William and depart
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Milngavie is the starting point and Fort William is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Wilderness Scotland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Self Guided - West Highland Way, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wilderness Scotland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wilderness Scotland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 125 km.
- Milngavie (Scotland)
- 16 km
- Drymen (Scotland)
- 16 km
- Rowardennan (Scotland)
- 20 km
- Inverarnan (Scotland)
- 12 km
- Tyndrum (Scotland)
- 36 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 9 km
- Kinlochleven (Scotland)
- 10 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 7 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Self Guided - West Highland Way via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours