- Our saving
- US $ 204
- Sleep on the banks of Loch Ness
- Discover the legends of the Isle of Skye
- Visit a Highland whisky distillery
- Party the night away in Morag’s Lodge
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- YYanweiWritten on February 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentBest tour experience ever! So well-planed and fun! Our guide and driver Rich is the best!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Yanwei, Thank you for taking the time to rate us. I am very glad to hear that you really enjoyed your time in the Highlands and on the Isle of Skye with Rich. It sounds like he really made your trip more memorable. Regards, Kim
- CSCraigWritten on February 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing trip, would recommend to everyone. Scotland is hugely underrated and possibly the most beautiful country In the world. Our guide Rich was knowledgeable, passionate, patient and funny throughout. Could not have asked for a better person to lead our trip. Already planning my next trip to Scotland with Haggis!!!!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Craig, thank you for your amazing 5-star review. It seems like you fell in love with Scotland and this makes us very happy :) ! We are looking forward to welcoming you on tour again soon! Best, Charline
- JjemmaWritten on February 10, 20185.0 - Excellentchris you are amazing! hilarious guy and great tour guide! had a great time thanksShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Jemma, Thank you so much for taking the time to review your driver and your tour. Sounds like Chris made your 3-day tour to Isle of Skye memorable and you had good laugh. We hope you will come back to Scotland soon for more adventures. Regards, Kim
- OJOscarWritten on January 26, 20184.5 - Excellentwent to the 3 days 2 night trip to Isle of Skye. Was really grateful to have met Kirsty. She is such a lovely person who demonstrated her passion and professionalism throughout the trip. As a Malaysian, I was genuinely surprised to hear that Kirsty has been to Malaysia and particularly the capital of my home state. Definitely had a great time with her guiding throughout the trip. Thanks, Kirsty!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Oscar, Thank you for coming on a 3-day tour to the Isle of Skye with us. It is great to hear how much you enjoyed having Kirsty as a driver/guide and you had good travel conversation with her. It seems like she really made your experience in the Highlands more special. Kind regards, Kim
- RRubyWritten on January 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour has been the highlight of my 7 week holiday around Europe! You get to see an amazing snapshot of some of the most picturesque highlights in Scotland in just 3 days, whilst simultaneously not feeling rushed. We took our tour in the middle of winter but it was still stunning and very personal in the small group. Our guide and driver Yvonne was also amazing (importantly despite being prone to car sickness, I did not feel sick once on the icy windy winter drive), giving us a great insight to every area we went, importantly offering stellar food recommendations (did not have a disappointing nor overpriced meal the whole trip), and tailoring the tour to our needs and the weather conditions perfectly (whilst again having us feel like we didn't miss out on anything). Really important plus, the van/bus had usb charging points at every seat, so your phone doesn't die over the course of a day of happy snaps. The included accommodation was also stellar with great dinners, clean rooms, and an amazing bathroom. Will 100% be going on tours with Haggis again (and recommending them to family and friends) if I'm in Scotland!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Ruby, thank you very much for this great review! We are more than happy to hear that you have had such an amazing time on tour. I am delighted to hear that Yvonne has made the trip memorable for you! We are looking forward to seeing you on tour again soon!
- EJEvangelineWritten on January 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe were nervous about booking a tour in the middle of winter but the tour was utterly magical. This part of the world is unreal and we spent most of the drive with our noses pressed against the windows, staring up at snow tipped mountains, enormous black forests, misty lochs and vast open skies. Our guide Yvonne's commentary and insight made it all the more special, it really wouldn't have been the same without her. Practically speaking, accomodation was excellent at Morag's, the bus drives are comfortable, quick and still offer amazing views from start to finish. We never felt rushed or pushed along, we had plenty of time at each site thanks in part to Yvonne's scheduling. Would definitely recommend the food at every single stop, I'm still dreaming about those meat pies from Trossachs. All in all, I'd not only recommend but insist people go on this tour, you could never regret it.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Evangeline, Thank you so very much for your nice comments. It is great to read your story and see how much you enjoyed your stay in the Highlands. It looks like you loved the Scottish landscape. You definitely should come back during Summer. It is so beautiful but in a different way. I am glad Yvonne made your experience even more special. Best wishes, Kim
- DHDarleneWritten on January 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentJoe and Kirsty were the BEST tour guides around the highlands. They showed us so many beautiful views I didn’t even know could exist and told detailed stories about how it all came about. Kirsty also has an awesome playlist filled with Scottish music and shared some of her favorite bands. (I’m loving Skippenish by the way- takes me back to one of the most amazing trips of my life). Overall-The tour exceeded my expectations tenfold and I would definitely take another one in the future! Thanks to Kirsty and Joe for an amazing vacation!!!!!!!!!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Darlene, Thank you for the 5 star rating and the great review. It is wonderful to hear that Kirsty and Joe helped to make your tour so memorable with stops to experience the stunning scenery and a fantastic Scottish playlist to go along with it. We look forward to welcoming you on tour again sometime soon. Best Wishes, Brenna
- HVHariharanWritten on January 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentA fabulous trip with Kirstie and the Haggis team. Right from the word go, Kirstie was friendly, welcoming and entertaining us with Scottish music and history. The trip was organised well, right from the accommodation to the breaks in between. There was no time rushing on this tour and that was something I really liked the most Overall, a great experience with Haggis and KirstieShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Hariharan, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am happy to hear that Kirsty's bubbly personality and her wealth of knowledge helped to make the tour so fantastic and that you felt you had plenty of time to explore at the stops. Best Wishes, Brenna
- LBLouiseWritten on January 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentIncredible three day trip across Scotland and the Isle of Skye. Learning all about the interesting Scottish history from William Wallace to the land of the faeries and giants! Our tour guide Kirsty was brilliant at making sure the stories came to life and there was nothing our bus driver Joe didn't know the answer to.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Louise, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am pleased to hear that you were able to learn so much about Scotland's rich history and culture from your knowledgeable guide Kirsty and driver Joe. Best Wishes, Brenna
- LPLucieWritten on December 29, 20174.0 - GoodAn amazing trip ! Kirsty and Joe are very good guides and very interesting. I think Scotland is one of my favorite places now !Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Lucie, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am happy to hear that you had a fantastic time on tour exploring the beautiful scenery and that Kirsty and Joe shared many interesting stories. I hope that we might see you on another Haggis Adventures tour again soon! Best Wishes, Brenna
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO LOCH NESS
Start point HAGGiS Adventures, Royal Mile 60 High Street Edinburgh Scotland EH1 1TB Phone: +44 (0) 131 557 9393 08:30
- DAY 2: ISLE OF SKYE
DAY 3: LOCH NESS TO EDINBURGH
End point HAGGiS Adventures, Royal Mile 60 High Street Edinburgh Scotland EH1 1TB Phone: +44 (0) 131 557 9393 17:00-20:00
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
We would like to know about specific cities or towns passengers will be exploring during this tour (not just driving through, but actually stopping in).
We like to give our Driver Guides as much flexibility as possible, as they visit many different cities and villages on the way each with their own hidden gems to show. Passengers will get to see so many amazing places on the way around the Highlands of Scotland so they will be on and off the bus.
- December 1, 2016
Is this tour suitable for travellers over 50 years old?
Haggis Adventures is the leading youth travel tour operator in Scotland and the majority of their customer are in the 18 to 35 age bracket and their style of travel reflects this. The minimum age on all tours is 18. There is no maximum age. As long as you are reasonably fit and have a good sense of fun.
- December 1, 2016
What is the set of the accommodation on this trip?
Please note that Haggis tours arrange shared Hostel guaranteed accommodation for their passengers, but the cost of that accommodation is not included in the tour price and would need to be paid on arrival at each hostel.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "Hi Everyone! Thanks for reading this and voting for me to be Guide of the Year. It was actually one of..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Benny A31st January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- FridayFeb 23, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayFeb 25, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$5USD $204
- FridayMar 2, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayMar 4, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$5USD $204
- MondayMar 5, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayMar 7, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$5USD $204
- FridayMar 9, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayMar 11, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$5USD $204
- MondayMar 12, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayMar 14, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$5USD $204
- FridayMar 16, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayMar 18, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$5USD $204
- MondayMar 19, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayMar 21, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$5USD $204
- FridayMar 23, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayMar 25, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$5USD $204
- MondayMar 26, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayMar 28, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$5USD $204
- WednesdayMar 28, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysFridayMar 30, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$6USD $233
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 April 2018 the full payment of $204 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $204 for Skye High, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 108 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 19 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 19 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 108 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 108 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 63 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 100 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $204 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,398 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 16 travellers have already met
before they left for Skye High tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 121 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Skye High