- Our saving
- US $ 203
- Sleep on the banks of Loch Ness
- Discover the legends of the Isle of Skye
- Visit a Highland whisky distillery
- Party the night away in Morag’s Lodge
- Rather Poor
- EmmaWritten on November 5, 20184.5 - Excellent
I had so much fun on this tour. Even though I’m from Scotland, I wanted to see more of The Highlands and the 3 day Skye High Tour was excellent! Visiting The Hermitage Forest park on a prefect Autumn day and exploring Glen Coe were the highlights as well as... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Emma! Big thanks for your fantastic review and recommendation! We are happy to know that you had a great adventure with Fiona and you re-discovered your own country :) come back to us soon! All the best, Karolina.
- MMeganWritten on November 4, 20185.0 - Excellent
Loved Yvonne's stories during the trip! Scottish folklore and stories are so interesting, the walks and land marks we stopped at were brilliant!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Megan, thank you so much for your review! It's great to hear that you could share our love for beautiful Scotland - you have to see it to believe it. Hope to see you again soon. Best wishes, Paula
- DDonnaWritten on October 31, 20184.0 - Good
Great tour with a great guideShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewThank you so much, Donna! All the best, Paula
- DDanielleWritten on October 31, 20185.0 - Excellent
Amazing! Gill was an awesome tour guide! She took us to amazing places and shared her passion of Scotland with us. If only it could have been longer!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Danielle! It sounds like you will have to come back for round 2! We are very thrilled you had a wonderful time with Gil and can't wait to see you again :) - Safe travels! - Tim
- AAnonymousWritten on October 30, 20185.0 - Excellent
Fantastic trip!!! Yvonne has great driving skills and also lots of great stories. I had a great taste of Scotland and definitely will come back again!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewThank you very much for your review! We can't wait to see you again. All the best, Paula
- MMathewWritten on October 30, 20184.0 - Good
Rich was an amazing guide. Hey put all of his passengers first and did everything he could to make sure we received the best experience possible. Absolute ripping fella too!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Mathew! Thank you for this review! Rich is a legend and loves showing people his amazing country! See you again soon :) - Tim
- AAaronWritten on October 29, 20184.0 - Good
An absolutely amazing tour with an even more amazing guide. Jemma did a wonderful job of highlighting Scotland's history and ensuring we had an fantastic timeShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Aaron! Thank you for this review. It's always great to have a local show you some unique and memorable things :) Come back soon! - Kind regards - Tim
- AAlisonMortensenWritten on October 28, 20184.5 - Excellent
Had the best best best time! Yvonne was an absolute star. Her passion for Scotland and her job really shone through and affected all of us on the bus in the most positive way. What an incredible tour.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Alison. It sounds like you had an amazing time with Yvonne exploring the Isle of Skye! It has amazing views and we are glad Yvonne took care of you :) See you again soon! - Kind regards - Tim
- PadraigWritten on October 28, 20184.5 - Excellent
Yvonne was super. Great tour.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Padraig! Thanks for your great rating! We are glad that you had a good time. All the best, Karolina.
- LLThomsonWritten on October 27, 20185.0 - Excellent
so good. do this tour and hope you get Lee. what a terrific and passionate guideShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there! Thank you for this amazing review! I am thrilled you had fun with Lee. See you again soon - Happy travels! - Tim
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO LOCH NESS
Start point HAGGiS Adventures, Royal Mile 60 High Street Edinburgh Scotland EH1 1TB Phone: +44 (0) 131 557 9393 08:30
- DAY 2: ISLE OF SKYE
DAY 3: LOCH NESS TO EDINBURGH
End point HAGGiS Adventures, Royal Mile 60 High Street Edinburgh Scotland EH1 1TB Phone: +44 (0) 131 557 9393 17:00-20:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
- HAGGiS Adventures - 3 Day Skye High
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour will return to Edinburgh at approximately 5 pm depending on traffic/weather conditions on the last day of the tour. The drop-off point is Haggis Adventures office (60 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1TB).
When and where does the tour start?
The tour departs at 8.30 am (check-in time: 8:15 am) in front of Haggis Adventures office in Edinburgh (60 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1TB). The joining point is 5 minutes from the main train station or 10 minutes from the bus station and in the heart of Edinburgh.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, so you will need to make your own way from and to the airport.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "I have been working for Haggis Adventures and Highland Explorer for a year and a half now, and it has..."
- "Hi Everyone! Thanks for reading this and voting for me to be Guide of the Year. It was actually one of..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- FridayNov 23, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$6USD $203
- MondayNov 26, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayNov 28, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$6USD $203
- FridayNov 30, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$6USD $203
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayDec 5, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$6USD $203
- MondayDec 10, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayDec 12, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$6USD $203
- FridayDec 14, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$6USD $203
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayDec 19, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$6USD $203
- FridayDec 21, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$7USD $232
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$7USD $232
- FridayDec 28, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$7USD $232
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 January 2019 the full payment of $203 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $203 for Skye High, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 2 km
- The Hermitage (Scotland)
- 109 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 46 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 65 km
- Kyleakin (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Sligachan (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 11 km
- Old Man of Storr (Scotland)
- 12 km
- Kilt Rock (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $203 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,442 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 268 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Skye High