- Our saving
- US $ 185
- Sleep on the banks of Loch Ness
- Discover the legends of the Isle of Skye
- Visit a Highland whisky distillery
- Party the night away in Morag’s Lodge
- Rather Poor
- MaverickWritten on July 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentLoved feedingthe Hairy coo!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Maverick, I am so glad you enjoyed your tour, thanks for the great review! Cheers, Steph
- AAleksandrWritten on July 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat tour! Carrie is a great guideShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Aleksandr, Thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad you enjoyed the Sky High tour with Carrie! She will be pleased to hear your feedback. Hope to see you on another adventure soon! Best, Siiri
- TTheresaWritten on June 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentOur wonderful tour guide Carrie showed us beautiful places and told us fascinating stories about Scotland and Scottish history. I was sad to go home and would book another tour with Haggis Adventures any time!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Theresa, Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed the Skye High tour with Carrie. She has some great stories. You are welcome back on another tour anytime! Best, Siiri
- VValentinaWritten on June 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentEverything perfect!!!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Valentina, Thank you for your kind comment. We are glad you loved the Skye High tour and hope to see you again soon! Best, Siiri
- EEmmaEasomWritten on June 26, 20184.0 - GoodWe had such a fantastic time this weekend from the minute that we saw the bright yellow bus to the moment that we waved goodbye to Caitlin as she drove away. Caitlin made us feel right at home from the first moment that we got on the bus - she always counted to make sure everyone was accounted for and told so many stories and legends about Scotland that I had never heard. This is such a fantastic tour if you want to get a good overview of the Scottish highlands - and Scottish pride - from an impassioned guide. My perspective on Scotland totally changed as a result of this tour. Would highly recommend Haggis Adventures and Caitlin!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Emma, Thank you for sharing your experience. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed the tour with Caitlin. She knows the country so well. I will pass on your comments, she will be happy to hear you had such a good time. Hope to see you on another adventure soon. Best regards, Siiri
- SESarahWritten on June 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentOur guides Callum and Glen were hilarious and told awesome and informative stories. Morags lodge had excellent, super friendly employees and the bar was so fun. Definitely a laugh filled, singing loudly on the bus, dancing on tables, hell of a good time. I would definitely recommend it.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Sarah Elisabeth, Thank you for your message. We are happy to hear you had such a fantastic tour. Calum and Glen are great fun and nice to hear you enjoyed the accommodation too. We would love to welcome you back on another Haggis Adventure. Best, Siiri
- MMaryKlayderWritten on June 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShe was amazing. I want to have her again next year!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Mary, Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your tour and would love to welcome you back next year. Best regards, Siiri
- PGpriyanthWritten on June 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentJemma was awesome in all regards..... the way tour was organised and special mention to her spontaneous story telling skills..... Always enthusiastic.... very friendly with everyone.... she has very good and natural people managing skills.... Girl you are doing an awesome job....Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Priyanth, Thank you for such a lovely review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the tour with Jemma - she sure has a great way of telling stories. I will make sure she gets your nice comments. Hope to see you back in Scotland in the future! Best, Siiri
- MMaddyBentleyWritten on June 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentQueen Gemma was amazing!!! She was very informative and friendly. She handle herself very well when the bus broke down which was extremely impressive. Went above and beyond to make sure everyone was enjoying the tripShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Maddy, Thank you for a great review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the tour with Gemma. She will be so pleased to hear how impressed you are. Hope to see you back in Scotland again in the future. Kind regards, Siiri
- PPatriciaTaylorWritten on June 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentGemma is a fantastic tour guide! And such a good driver.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Patricia, Thank you for rating us. Good to hear you enjoyed the tour with Gemma - she will also appreciate your nice comments. Best, Siiri
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO LOCH NESS
Start point HAGGiS Adventures, Royal Mile 60 High Street Edinburgh Scotland EH1 1TB Phone: +44 (0) 131 557 9393 08:30
- DAY 2: ISLE OF SKYE
DAY 3: LOCH NESS TO EDINBURGH
End point HAGGiS Adventures, Royal Mile 60 High Street Edinburgh Scotland EH1 1TB Phone: +44 (0) 131 557 9393 17:00-20:00
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
- HAGGiS Adventures - 3 Day Skye High
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour will return to Edinburgh at approximately 5 pm depending on traffic/weather conditions on the last day of the tour. The drop-off point is Haggis Adventures office (60 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1TB).
When and where does the tour start?
The tour departs at 8.30 am (check-in time: 8:15 am) in front of Haggis Adventures office in Edinburgh (60 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1TB). The joining point is 5 minutes from the main train station or 10 minutes from the bus station and in the heart of Edinburgh.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, so you will need to make your own way from and to the airport.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "I have been working for Haggis Adventures for a year now, and it has honestly been the best year of my..."
- "Hi Everyone! Thanks for reading this and voting for me to be Guide of the Year. It was actually one of..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$54$239-22%USD $185
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$54$239-22%USD $185
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to Edinburgh5 seats left$54$239-22%USD $185
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$54$239-22%USD $185
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$54$239-22%USD $185
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Edinburgh8 seats left$54$239-22%USD $185
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$54$239-22%USD $185
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$54$239-22%USD $185
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$54$239-22%USD $185
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$54$239-22%USD $185
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 September 2018 the full payment of $185 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $185 for Skye High, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 2 km
- The Hermitage (Scotland)
- 109 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 46 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 65 km
- Kyleakin (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Sligachan (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 11 km
- Old Man of Storr (Scotland)
- 12 km
- Kilt Rock (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $185 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,694 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 162 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Skye High