- Our saving
- US $ 201
- Sleep on the banks of Loch Ness
- Discover the legends of the Isle of Skye
- Visit a Highland whisky distillery
- Party the night away in Morag’s Lodge
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MMadeleineWritten on April 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentGillian is the BEST! Not only is she a great tour guide- she is so knowledgable about history, geography, and folklore- but she had an awesome personality and great taste in music. It was a great tour because you get to see everything, all the tourist spots, plus all the little spots that Gillian only knew about and really liked. It was great that we fit a lot into three days but on the last day, the weather was great, and we had a sunny lunch in Glen Coe and she was perfectly happy to let everyone sit and relax and really enjoy Scotland in that way. Give her a really big raise and extra holiday days!!!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Madeleine, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our spectacular country, incredible tour and the stories of our amazing guide Gillian so much. We can't promise the extra holiday days but she'll receive bundles of praise and a pat on the back from us! We hope to see you back on tour soon! Regards, Jonathon.
- TanyaWritten on April 3, 20184.0 - GoodFirst of all, I must say that Caitlin and Jemma were AMAZING!!!! Can I give them a gazillion stars?! :D They are what made this excursion so memorable. We had a few hiccups along the way, but their professionalism, humour, and care were outstanding. From a Tourradar business model standpoint, I was a wee bit disappointed that there were so many extras on top of the fee I had to pay. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a deal breaker. It would just have been nice to know at the immediate time of booking that paying for the accommodations, and hostel meals were additional expenses. Also, for me, having a tour group so large (we were 40 people) didn't give me the opportunity to mingle and meet the other members of the group. It was wonderful to see so many countries and cultures represented, but I would have preferred a smaller group size. The bus broke down once, and we had to wait to have a new bus brought to us, but as I said Caitlin and Jemma were awesome. They broke out Cards Against Humanity, and the laughter continued. We had another smaller radiator bus situation, but the girls quickly took care of it. Overall, it was an incredible weekend, and this is mainly due to the awesomeness that is Caitlin and Jemma, and of course the majestic landscape of the Scottish Highlands.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Tanya, thank you for your lovely in-depth review. Caitlin and Gemma will be notified of their gazillion stars and in the meantime, we are incredibly happy that you enjoyed our tour so much. We hope to welcome you on board once again. Regards, Jonathon
- LeiaraWritten on April 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentSuch a great way to see remote parts of Scotland with the GREAT and fantastic guide Gillian!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Leiara, Thank you for the fantastic review. We love to hear that our guests are enjoying our tours and are having such fun with our amazing guides. We hope to see you on board again soon. Regards, Jonathon
- KKenzieWritten on March 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was a trip I booked months ago and didn't really think about much leading up to the time. But everything about the 3 Day Skye High tour was incredible. It never really felt like we were driving too long, there were always stops along the way where you got to see incredible views or pieces of history! The accommodation was clean, comfortable, and the food was incredible! Our guide was amazing. Always with a story or a history lesson along the way. You could really tell he has a lot of pride and passion for what he does.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Kenzie, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It is great to see that the tour was beyond your expectations. Seems like you took plenty of amazing pictures while on tour and you got very good weather as well. We hope to see you again soon! Regards, Kim
- APAlessandraWritten on March 10, 20184.0 - GoodGill made our tour to the Highlands pretty amazing. She was always ready to help, told us a lot of Scotland History during our road trips, made us feel comfortable and is a very good driverShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHello Alessandra, Thank you for your great review and lovely picture :) We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your tour with Gillian and that her passion for her job and country shone through! We look forward to seeing you on tour again! Best, Charline
- YYanweiWritten on February 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentBest tour experience ever! So well-planed and fun! Our guide and driver Rich is the best!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Yanwei, Thank you for taking the time to rate us. I am very glad to hear that you really enjoyed your time in the Highlands and on the Isle of Skye with Rich. It sounds like he really made your trip more memorable. Regards, Kim
- CSCraigWritten on February 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing trip, would recommend to everyone. Scotland is hugely underrated and possibly the most beautiful country In the world. Our guide Rich was knowledgeable, passionate, patient and funny throughout. Could not have asked for a better person to lead our trip. Already planning my next trip to Scotland with Haggis!!!!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Craig, thank you for your amazing 5-star review. It seems like you fell in love with Scotland and this makes us very happy :) ! We are looking forward to welcoming you on tour again soon! Best, Charline
- JjemmaWritten on February 10, 20185.0 - Excellentchris you are amazing! hilarious guy and great tour guide! had a great time thanksShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Jemma, Thank you so much for taking the time to review your driver and your tour. Sounds like Chris made your 3-day tour to Isle of Skye memorable and you had good laugh. We hope you will come back to Scotland soon for more adventures. Regards, Kim
- OJOscarWritten on January 26, 20184.5 - Excellentwent to the 3 days 2 night trip to Isle of Skye. Was really grateful to have met Kirsty. She is such a lovely person who demonstrated her passion and professionalism throughout the trip. As a Malaysian, I was genuinely surprised to hear that Kirsty has been to Malaysia and particularly the capital of my home state. Definitely had a great time with her guiding throughout the trip. Thanks, Kirsty!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Oscar, Thank you for coming on a 3-day tour to the Isle of Skye with us. It is great to hear how much you enjoyed having Kirsty as a driver/guide and you had good travel conversation with her. It seems like she really made your experience in the Highlands more special. Kind regards, Kim
- RRubyWritten on January 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour has been the highlight of my 7 week holiday around Europe! You get to see an amazing snapshot of some of the most picturesque highlights in Scotland in just 3 days, whilst simultaneously not feeling rushed. We took our tour in the middle of winter but it was still stunning and very personal in the small group. Our guide and driver Yvonne was also amazing (importantly despite being prone to car sickness, I did not feel sick once on the icy windy winter drive), giving us a great insight to every area we went, importantly offering stellar food recommendations (did not have a disappointing nor overpriced meal the whole trip), and tailoring the tour to our needs and the weather conditions perfectly (whilst again having us feel like we didn't miss out on anything). Really important plus, the van/bus had usb charging points at every seat, so your phone doesn't die over the course of a day of happy snaps. The included accommodation was also stellar with great dinners, clean rooms, and an amazing bathroom. Will 100% be going on tours with Haggis again (and recommending them to family and friends) if I'm in Scotland!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Ruby, thank you very much for this great review! We are more than happy to hear that you have had such an amazing time on tour. I am delighted to hear that Yvonne has made the trip memorable for you! We are looking forward to seeing you on tour again soon!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO LOCH NESS
Start point HAGGiS Adventures, Royal Mile 60 High Street Edinburgh Scotland EH1 1TB Phone: +44 (0) 131 557 9393 08:30
- DAY 2: ISLE OF SKYE
DAY 3: LOCH NESS TO EDINBURGH
End point HAGGiS Adventures, Royal Mile 60 High Street Edinburgh Scotland EH1 1TB Phone: +44 (0) 131 557 9393 17:00-20:00
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
We would like to know about specific cities or towns passengers will be exploring during this tour (not just driving through, but actually stopping in).
We like to give our Driver Guides as much flexibility as possible, as they visit many different cities and villages on the way each with their own hidden gems to show. Passengers will get to see so many amazing places on the way around the Highlands of Scotland so they will be on and off the bus.
- December 1, 2016
Is this tour suitable for travellers over 50 years old?
Haggis Adventures is the leading youth travel tour operator in Scotland and the majority of their customer are in the 18 to 35 age bracket and their style of travel reflects this. The minimum age on all tours is 18. There is no maximum age. As long as you are reasonably fit and have a good sense of fun.
- December 1, 2016
What is the set of the accommodation on this trip?
Please note that Haggis tours arrange shared Hostel guaranteed accommodation for their passengers, but the cost of that accommodation is not included in the tour price and would need to be paid on arrival at each hostel.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "I have been working for Haggis Adventures for a year now, and it has honestly been the best year of my..."
- "Hi Everyone! Thanks for reading this and voting for me to be Guide of the Year. It was actually one of..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane28th January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- MondayApr 23, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayApr 25, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left6 days left toSave $9USD $210
- FridayApr 27, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayApr 29, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left6 days left toSave $9USD $210
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayMay 2, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left6 days left toSave $9USD $210
- FridayMay 4, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayMay 6, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left6 days left toSave $9USD $210
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysMondayMay 7, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left6 days left toSave $9USD $210
- MondayMay 7, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayMay 9, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left6 days left toSave $9USD $210
- FridayMay 11, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left6 days left toSave $9USD $210
- MondayMay 14, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayMay 16, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left6 days left toSave $9USD $210
- FridayMay 18, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left6 days left toSave $9USD $210
- MondayMay 21, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayMay 23, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left6 days left toSave $9USD $210
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 June 2018 the full payment of $201 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $201 for Skye High, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 108 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 19 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 19 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 108 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 108 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 63 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 100 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $201 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,680 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 126 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Skye High