- Our saving
- US $ 171
- Sleep on the banks of Loch Ness
- Discover the legends of the Isle of Skye
- Visit a Highland whisky distillery
- Party the night away in Morag’s Lodge
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SSarinaHauckWritten on May 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy favorite was the little hike on the ilhe of skye. And the stories that Iain told us during the trip!Show detailed ratings
- TanWritten on May 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentLoved the tour and Iain was awesome bonding everybody together!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Tan, thank you for leaving such a lovely review for your tour with Iain, come back for another adventure soon! Kind Regards, Steph
- TPTreyWritten on May 18, 20184.0 - GoodJemma was great, had a good time.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Trey, thank you for taking the time to leave a nice review for Jemma, she will really appreciate your kind words. All the best, Stephanie
- MmeipoonWritten on May 18, 20183.0 - AverageLunch break too short only half an hour, itinerary not clear, the website itinerary did mentioned visit to Inverness, but ours not go. dorm bed too expensive compared with others, suppose 7 ppl sharing a room with mixed sex should pay lowest rate, but we still paid £24.50/nite, which we not sactified.Show detailed ratings
- LanaWritten on May 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentJemma seemed to have an unlimited amount stories to tell, and she told them very well.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Lana, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review for Jemma, she will be so pleased you enjoyed the tour and all her tales! Kind Regards, Stephanie
- ShraddhaWritten on May 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was fantastic nd location of accommodation too. It was overall a grt experience with him.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Shraddha, thank you for your kind review, I am so pleased you enjoyed your trip to Skye with us. Hopefully you can return for another adventure soon! Kind Regards, Stephanie
- PjWritten on May 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentAwesome trip! Had the most amazing time. Loved how Caitlin told stories and she knew a lot of facts/history of the places we visited. Best tour I've been on!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHello there, Thank you for leaving such a wonderful rating and review! I am so pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your time with Caitlin and that this was the best tour you have been on! Best, Jenay
- AliceWritten on May 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentI had such a fabulous time on this tour. I wish it could have gone on for so much longer. The weather was fantastic while we were there and the destinations we visited were beautiful and really engaging. Caitlin, our tour guide was fantastic. I cannot speak highly enough. I came into the tour with zero understanding of Scotish history and was blown away by her ability to tell a tale and build a real picture with every story she told. Her passion was infectious, as was the laughter and tears to go with each story she told. Her terrible jokes and tailored music to each of our locations added such depth to the places we went. When locations were closed or changes to the itinerary were needed it was done in a professional manner and was instead used to improve the tour by going to new special locations. Morge's Lodge was great fun and a nice place to rest our weary heads for two nights and provided good food and had a fun bar to finish the days in. By the end of the tour, no one wanted to leave and we did our best to extend the trip with drinks with Caitlin afterward. Never have I been so disappointed to leave a place as I was leaving the Highlands and my tour clan.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHello Alice, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! I am thrilled to hear how pleased you were with Caitlin's professional manner and passion. I hope you can return to Scotland soon! Best, Jenay
- SSarahWritten on April 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentCaitlin made the tour! She is the best tour guides I have ever travelled with. Her passion for the country, her subject knowledge, and her eagerness to get involved with the guests was amazing!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHello Sarah, we're thrilled that you had such a great time on tour with us! We hope to see you on tour again in the future. Cheers, Jonathon
- MarwaWritten on April 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentMarvelous trip in all measures, and diffidently I will do it again in October with my parents. The trip, the tour leader, the highlands, the landscape, the people, the group, the hostel, the staff, the stories, the fairy tails, the drinks, the meals, the highland cattle, and the weather are all part of a perfect package which I would call just master-piece.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHello Marwa, we're thrilled that you enjoyed every aspect of our tour! We look forward to welcoming yourself and your parents on tour with us! See you soon, Jonathon
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO LOCH NESS
Start point HAGGiS Adventures, Royal Mile 60 High Street Edinburgh Scotland EH1 1TB Phone: +44 (0) 131 557 9393 08:30
- DAY 2: ISLE OF SKYE
DAY 3: LOCH NESS TO EDINBURGH
End point HAGGiS Adventures, Royal Mile 60 High Street Edinburgh Scotland EH1 1TB Phone: +44 (0) 131 557 9393 17:00-20:00
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
- HAGGiS Adventures - 3 Day Skye High
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 16, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
This tour will return to Edinburgh at approximately 5 pm depending on traffic/weather conditions on the last day of the tour. The drop-off point is Haggis Adventures office (60 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1TB).
- May 16, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
The tour departs at 8.30 am (check-in time: 8:15 am) in front of Haggis Adventures office in Edinburgh (60 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1TB). The joining point is 5 minutes from the main train station or 10 minutes from the bus station and in the heart of Edinburgh.
- May 16, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, so you will need to make your own way from and to the airport.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "I have been working for Haggis Adventures for a year now, and it has honestly been the best year of my..."
- "Hi Everyone! Thanks for reading this and voting for me to be Guide of the Year. It was actually one of..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayMay 30, 2018to Edinburgh7 seats left$40$219-18%USD $179
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$40$219-18%USD $179
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$44$239-18%USD $195
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$44$239-18%USD $195
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$44$239-18%USD $195
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$44$239-18%USD $195
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$44$239-18%USD $195
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$44$239-18%USD $195
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$44$239-18%USD $195
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$44$239-18%USD $195
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 July 2018 the full payment of $171 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $171 for Skye High, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 108 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 19 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 19 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 108 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 108 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 63 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 100 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $171 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 143 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Skye High