- Our saving
- US $ 201
- Sleep on the banks of Loch Ness
- Discover the legends of the Isle of Skye
- Visit a Highland whisky distillery
- Party the night away in Morag’s Lodge
- Rather Poor
- AidanWritten on September 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentCaitlin is hands down the best tour guide I have seen so far! Her true passion for Scotland comes through! I was so fortunate to have her as our guide. Best storyteller, great personality and character!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Aidan, Thank you for such a lovely review. I am glad you enjoyed the Skye High tour with Caitlin. She is amazing! We hope to see you in Scotland again one day! Best, Siiri
- AlejandraWritten on September 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentOverall, the tour was really good, Glen is a super funny guy, and he took us to very beautiful places. The Hostel is nice, really clean but the music from the Bar can be really annoying because is extremely laugh at night and even if we ask they didn't turn off the music at midnight (there were only two people at the bar). the rest of the trip was really nice, I would definitely recommend it to my friends.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Alejandra, Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am glad that you enjoyed your time in the Highlands. It is definitely beautiful places to explore! I am sorry that the music was a bit loud at the hostel. It looks like Glen made you laugh, and ensured you had a great time. Best, Kim
- AAnonymousWritten on September 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentAngus was a very enthusiastic and friendly guide, always helpful and very courteous. He made the trip enjoyable with all the information and the introductions in the bus set the tone for the rest of the trip. Overall, he made the trip better!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. It seems like Angus made your experience more memorable. We hope you will come back to Scotland soon. Best, Kim
- HollieWritten on August 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour completely exceeded all expectations! It was fun, informative and totally worth every penny paid. Caitlin and Angus were the best tour guides ever and were not only informative but also loads of fun. It was like having two new friends by the end of it. They made everyone feel welcome and were extraordinary just because they were completely themselves which was a breath of fresh air! I would recommend this tour company to anyone.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Hollie, Thank you so much for those beautiful comments about Angus and Caitlin. They are a wonderful team and we are glad to hear that your enjoyed travelling around Scotland with them. You are welcome to come back for more adventures! Best, Kim
- AmyWritten on August 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat tour! We didn't get to see some of the things planned due to traffic, but Iain made sure to squeeze in as much as possible to make up for it.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Amy, Thank you for your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed the Skye High tour despite the traffic. Ian is such a professional and I am glad he could make up for some lost time. Hope to see you in Scotland again one day. Best regards, Siiri
- AAnonymousWritten on August 21, 20184.0 - GoodAngus was an awesome guide, created a very light hearted and humourous vibe, yet still very informative. Kept me interested the entirety of the tour. Definitely think we got our money’s worth and this tour positively made me want to come back to Scotland in future.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you for your review on the Skye High tour. I am glad you had a great time on the tour and that Angus kept your entertained. We hope you can return to Scotland in the future. Best regards, Siiri
- DDuncanWritten on August 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentFriendly, informative, went out of her way to make the experience great. Highly recommended.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Duncan, Thank you for your review. We are glad you had a great time on the Skye High tour. Thanks for your recommendation - we truly appreciate it. Best, Siiri
- AAnonymousWritten on August 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentGill was the best ever. I would move to Scotland just because she was so great and helped me fall in love with such a beautiful country.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you for your feedback on the Skye High tour. We are glad you had a great time in our beautiful country. We hope to see you back one day! Best, Siiri
- LLukeFeldWritten on August 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentIan is a great tour guide. He has so many intersting an funny storys to tell. Je also tries to chat with all of the group members, so that everyone feels very welcome.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Luke, Thank you for rating the Skye High tour. It is great to hear you enjoyed it with our friendly guide Iain. I will pass on your feedback to him! Best of luck for your future travels. Best, Siiri
- AashleyDentonWritten on August 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe both loved the tour, Iain was very good and knew a lot of stuff about the areas we visited, answered any questions and went out of his way to make this experience a very positive one. The hostel in Isle of Skye was not the nicest however all of the other accommodation was great.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you for rating the Skye High tour. I am glad you had a great time on the tour. I am sorry to hear if the accommodation in Isle of Skye didn't quite meet your expectations. However, it is great to hear your overall experience was positive. Kind regards, Siiri
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO LOCH NESS
Start point HAGGiS Adventures, Royal Mile 60 High Street Edinburgh Scotland EH1 1TB Phone: +44 (0) 131 557 9393 08:30
- DAY 2: ISLE OF SKYE
DAY 3: LOCH NESS TO EDINBURGH
End point HAGGiS Adventures, Royal Mile 60 High Street Edinburgh Scotland EH1 1TB Phone: +44 (0) 131 557 9393 17:00-20:00
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
- HAGGiS Adventures - 3 Day Skye High
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour will return to Edinburgh at approximately 5 pm depending on traffic/weather conditions on the last day of the tour. The drop-off point is Haggis Adventures office (60 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1TB).
When and where does the tour start?
The tour departs at 8.30 am (check-in time: 8:15 am) in front of Haggis Adventures office in Edinburgh (60 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1TB). The joining point is 5 minutes from the main train station or 10 minutes from the bus station and in the heart of Edinburgh.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, so you will need to make your own way from and to the airport.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "I have been working for Haggis Adventures and Highland Explorer for a year and a half now, and it has..."
- "Hi Everyone! Thanks for reading this and voting for me to be Guide of the Year. It was actually one of..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$102 for 1USD $229
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$102 for 1USD $229
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$92 for 1USD $210
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$92 for 1USD $210
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$92 for 1USD $210
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$92 for 1USD $210
- FridayOct 12, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$92 for 1USD $210
- MondayOct 15, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayOct 17, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$92 for 1USD $210
- FridayOct 19, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$92 for 1USD $210
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayOct 24, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$92 for 1USD $210
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 November 2018 the full payment of $201 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $201 for Skye High, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 2 km
- The Hermitage (Scotland)
- 109 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 46 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 65 km
- Kyleakin (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Sligachan (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 11 km
- Old Man of Storr (Scotland)
- 12 km
- Kilt Rock (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $201 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 206 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Skye High