- Our saving
- US $ 164
- Hear Celtic legends and enjoy a beer in a Highland pub
- Search for the elusive Nessie & see Eilean Donan Castle
- Admire the beautiful landscape of the famous Isle of Skye
- Learn how whisky, Scotland’s favourite tipple, is made
- Rather Poor
- ATAnkitWritten on January 12, 20195.0 - Excellent
Tour was amazing. Beautiful landscape, mountains, sea. Our tour guide, Micheal, explained the history and even told us modernized version of history to make us laugh a lot ! I and my wife enjoyed the tour. 5 out of 5 stars.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Ankit, thank you for choosing Haggis! I'm so happy that you had such a great tour and enjoyed Michael's version of history - we hope to see you another time on tour :) Best, Paula
- ATambujWritten on January 9, 20194.0 - Good
Very informative and entertainingShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewThank you very much for reviewing Skye High tour! It is great to know that you enjoyed Scotland with us! Safe travels, Karolina
- SandraWritten on January 7, 20195.0 - Excellent
Tour was wonderful, driver and guide Michael went above and beyond, his knowledge was impressive and kept us entertained and informed throughout. Not only do I recommend haggis tours, but intend to book again on my next Scottish adventureShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Sandra, thank you for your fantastic review of your tour with Michael! We're so pleased to hear that you'll be back for more adventures - we can't wait to show you around again. Until then - best, Paula
- TVTobiasWritten on January 7, 20195.0 - Excellent
It was an absolute incredible experience! Our tour guide Michael was fun guy with a bunch of good stories and a great driver as well. I totally recommend a tour with haggis to explore the breathtaking Scotland!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Tobias! We agree! Michael is super fun and an epic leader! I am glad you had an amazing time, You are welcome back anytime :) - Kind regards - Tim
- NPNikhilWritten on January 7, 20195.0 - Excellent
Michael was an amazing guide and I wouldn’t have enjoyed Scotland so much if I hadn’t gone on this tour with Haggis. Getting a taste of the local culture along with a local definitely enhances your experience. Being a solo traveller, I made some really good... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Nikhil, thank you so much for reviewing your tour with Michael! We're so pleased to hear that you felt so at home and welcomed on tour with us - it's our number one priority for our passengers :) We can't wait to have you back for more adventures, more pub nights at Morag's and more ceilidhs. Best, Paula
- SshuqiliWritten on December 24, 20185.0 - Excellent
Scotland is a real beautiful country and my favorite is Glencoe. Gill is a passionate guide! The only problem is that I was a bit carsickShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Shuqili, thank you so much for travelling with us, but I'm sorry to hear that you felt carsick. We hope that you will still travel with us on another occasion. Best, Paula
- MBMichelleWritten on December 23, 20185.0 - Excellent
Gill was brilliant!! Happy cheerful and fiercely patriotic..she gave us historical anecdotes and information using her classic humour .. we all loved Scotland that little bit more from seeing it with her. I'd definitely recommend a Haggis tour with Gill!... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Michelle, thank you so much for your brilliant review! We couldn't agree more - Gill is fantastic and knows her stuff. Hope to see you again in the future - merry Christmas and a happy new year to you! Best, Paula
- ChloeWritten on December 6, 20185.0 - Excellent
I really enjoyed this tour. The guide was great and made us all feel very comfortable. He had endless stories and information about the highlands along the drives so i was never bored! The amount of stop and time we spent at them was perfect. I have no... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Chloe, thank you so much for your amazing review! Our guides are the best of the best - I'm so happy that you agree :) hopefully we'll see you again in the future for more adventures. Best, Paula
- MMMayankWritten on December 3, 20184.5 - Excellent
Amazing experience with well knowledgeable and experienced guide Lee. He helped us making our experience worth. Enjoyed and loved every part of the tour.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Mayank! Many thanks for taking your time and writing a review! It is great to know that you enjoyed your Skye High with Lee. Safe travels, Karolina
- MichaelWritten on November 26, 20185.0 - Excellent
Well another brilliant tour with Haggis Adventures,Iain had brilliant story's to tell and making us laugh and recommend where good around Edinburgh and other places we visited thought the tour. Cannot fault anything. Bring on my next four with Haggis... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Michael, Thank you for this amazing review! Iain is a wonderful guide and I am glad that he showed you a memorable time. You are welcome back any time :) Warm wishes - Tim
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO LOCH NESS
Start point HAGGiS Adventures, Royal Mile 60 High Street Edinburgh Scotland EH1 1TB Phone: +44 (0) 131 557 9393 08:30
- DAY 2: ISLE OF SKYE
DAY 3: LOCH NESS TO EDINBURGH
End point HAGGiS Adventures, Royal Mile 60 High Street Edinburgh Scotland EH1 1TB Phone: +44 (0) 131 557 9393 17:00-20:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
- HAGGiS Adventures - 3 Day Skye High
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour will return to Edinburgh at approximately 5 pm depending on traffic/weather conditions on the last day of the tour. The drop-off point is Haggis Adventures office (60 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1TB).
When and where does the tour start?
The tour departs at 8.30 am (check-in time: 8:15 am) in front of Haggis Adventures office in Edinburgh (60 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1TB). The joining point is 5 minutes from the main train station or 10 minutes from the bus station and in the heart of Edinburgh.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, so you will need to make your own way from and to the airport.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "I have been working for Haggis Adventures and Highland Explorer for a year and a half now, and it has..."
- "Hi Everyone! Thanks for reading this and voting for me to be Guide of the Year. It was actually one of..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay18th December 2018
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- FridayJan 25, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayJan 27, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$45$209-22%USD $164
- FridayFeb 1, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayFeb 3, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$45$209-22%USD $164
- FridayFeb 8, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayFeb 10, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$45$209-22%USD $164
- FridayFeb 15, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayFeb 17, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$45$209-22%USD $164
- FridayFeb 22, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayFeb 24, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$45$209-22%USD $164
- FridayMar 1, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayMar 3, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$45$209-22%USD $164
- MondayMar 4, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayMar 6, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$45$209-22%USD $164
- FridayMar 8, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayMar 10, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$45$209-22%USD $164
- MondayMar 11, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayMar 13, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$45$209-22%USD $164
- FridayMar 15, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$45$209-22%USD $164
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 March 2019 the full payment of $164 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $164 for Skye High, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 2 km
- The Hermitage (Scotland)
- 109 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 46 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 65 km
- Kyleakin (Scotland)
- 42 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 28 km
- Sligachan (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 11 km
- Old Man of Storr (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $164 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,224 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 289 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Skye High