Skye High (Tour Only)
- Our saving
- US $ 212
- Hear Celtic legends and enjoy a beer in a Highland pub
- Search for the elusive Nessie & see Eilean Donan Castle
- Admire the beautiful landscape of the famous Isle of Skye
- Learn how whisky, Scotland’s favourite tipple, is made
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO LOCH NESS
Start point HAGGiS Adventures, Royal Mile 60 High Street Edinburgh Scotland EH1 1TB Phone: +44 (0) 131 557 9393 08:30
- DAY 2: LOCH NESS TO ISLE OF SKYE
DAY 3: LOCH NESS TO EDINBURGH
End point HAGGiS Adventures, Royal Mile 60 High Street Edinburgh Scotland EH1 1TB Phone: +44 (0) 131 557 9393 17:00-20:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- RemintynWritten on September 14, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Stevie P was an excellent tour guide. 10/10!Review collected by Haggis Adventures
- OOliviaWritten on September 12, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing route, great banter, awesome history stories, good crowd. Plus the group size was small so could’ve asked for a better tour/tour guide!
- IizakpalmWritten on September 12, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Remarkable, truly remarkable
- JJannikWritten on September 11, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Haggis Tour was amazing again. Same to say about our guide Caroline. I can recommend the Tour for everyone who is looking for a unique Highland Experience.
- MMiyoSchmalfussWritten on September 11, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Caroline was great! The meal at the Hostel at the loch Ness was terrible!
- LaxmiWritten on September 9, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everyone is very cooperative and the tour was really excellent. Wanna go again with Haggis Adventure.Review collected by Haggis Adventures
- MSMaria del MarWritten on September 8, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great guide! Nice and with a good sense of humor ! We had a great time with him as a guide. He knows a lot of folk stories that he will share with you !
- JJessWritten on September 6, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had an incredible time traveling through the Scottish highlands with our wonderful guide Ross. I especially loved all the stories of Scottish history he shared with us. Thank you for an amazing 3 days Ross!
- SamWritten on September 4, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I absolutely loved this weekend away. It was the highlight of my trip so far and I can’t see it being surpassed anytime soon. If you are planning on visiting Scotland, do this tour. You absolutely will not regret it.Review collected by Haggis Adventures
- SFWritten on September 3, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
amazing tour! really worth!Review collected by Haggis Adventures
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is accommodation included in the tour price?
Accommodation is not included in your tour price to give you maximum flexibility on where you would like to stay. However, for your convenience, a dorm bed is reserved for you in the best hostels available. At the time of booking, you can choose to either: 'Pay-as-you-go' and pay approximately £25 (per person per night) on arrival to the hostel or choose the 'pre-pay bundle' to pay for this in advance. Your bed is booked in a dorm which has typically 4-8 beds and a shared bathroom.
What should I budget for an average day?
If you choose to pay-as-you-go, ideally you should budget £40-£50 per day including your hostel dorm accommodation and meals. There are always the fabulous Scottish pubs to tempt you in for a pint or two after a day on the road! A pint of beer costs around £4.00, a wee dram of malt whisky in Scotland would be about £4.
How much time do we spend off the bus each day?
As much time as possible! The aim is to get you out and about to fully experience the country you’re in. You'll embark on walks, explore castles, recount local myths and legends and tell you about Scotland’s often turbulent history.
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
- HAGGiS Adventures - 3 Day Skye High
Guides who have led this tour
- "Love a wee trip to the highlands. Enjoy meeting new people and showing tours around my amazing country...."
- "Lives for even the tiniest of adventures. Enjoys making people smile. New to the guiding world."
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "I love to show people from all over the world how amazing my homeland is. There is nothing quite like..."
- "I have been working for Haggis Adventures and Highland Explorer for two years now, and it has honestly..."
- "Hi Everyone! Thanks for reading this and voting for me to be Guide of the Year. It was actually one of..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
- "Driver Guide for Haggis Adventures and Highland Explorer "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mary6th August 2019
Skye High (Tour Only)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$7USD $242
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$7USD $242
- WednesdaySep 25, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$7USD $242
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$7USD $242
- MondaySep 30, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayOct 2, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$7USD $242
- FridayOct 4, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$7USD $222
- MondayOct 7, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayOct 9, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$7USD $222
- FridayOct 11, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$7USD $222
- MondayOct 14, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayOct 16, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$7USD $222
- FridayOct 18, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$7USD $222
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 5 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 5 November 2019, a minimum payment of $170 is required to confirm your booking with Haggis Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Haggis Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Haggis Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 2 km
- The Hermitage (Scotland)
- 109 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 46 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 65 km
- Kyleakin (Scotland)
- 42 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 28 km
- Sligachan (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 11 km
- Old Man of Storr (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $212 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,182 tours in Europe
- covered by 557 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 511 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Skye High (Tour Only)