Open Canoeing - Great Glen Canoe Trail
- Our saving
- US $ 1,073
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Gairlochy and end in Inverness! With the kayak & canoe tour Open Canoeing - Great Glen Canoe Trail, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Gairlochy, Scotland and 5 other destinations in Scotland. Open Canoeing - Great Glen Canoe Trail is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 16 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Kayak & Canoe
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – Canoeing in the Great Glen: Loch Lochy
- Day 2 – Canoeing in the Great Glen: Loch Lochy to Loch Oich
- Day 3 – Canoeing in the Great Glen: Loch Oich to Loch Ness
- Day 4 – Canoeing in Loch Ness: Invermoriston to Urquhart Bay
- Day 5 – Canoeing in Loch Ness: Urquhart Bay to Inverness
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Welcome to Wilderness Scotland
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer11th February 2019
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Open Canoeing - Great Glen Canoe Trail
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Gairlochy5 DaysWednesdayMay 20, 2020to Inverness8 seats left$21USD $1,073
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Gairlochy5 DaysWednesdayJun 24, 2020to Inverness8 seats left$21USD $1,073
- SaturdayJul 11, 2020from Gairlochy5 DaysWednesdayJul 15, 2020to Inverness8 seats left$21USD $1,073
- SaturdayAug 22, 2020from Gairlochy5 DaysWednesdayAug 26, 2020to Inverness8 seats left$21USD $1,073
- SaturdaySep 12, 2020from Gairlochy5 DaysWednesdaySep 16, 2020to Inverness8 seats left$21USD $1,073
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Gairlochy is the starting point and Inverness is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Wilderness Scotland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 August 2019 the full payment of $1,073 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1073 for Open Canoeing - Great Glen Canoe Trail, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wilderness Scotland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wilderness Scotland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 78 km.
- Gairlochy (Scotland)
- 7 km
- Loch Lochy (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Loch Oich (Scotland)
- 10 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 19 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,073 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,741 tours in Europe
- covered by 561 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Open Canoeing - Great Glen Canoe Trail via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,517 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours