Sea Kayaking - Scottish Sea Kayak Trail South - The Whisky Coast
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Oban! With the kayak & canoe tour Sea Kayaking - Scottish Sea Kayak Trail South - The Whisky Coast, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Oban, Scotland and 3 other destinations in Scotland. Sea Kayaking - Scottish Sea Kayak Trail South - The Whisky Coast is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 16 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – Welcome and onto the water!
- Day 2 – The Scottish Sea Kayak Trail Begins!
- Day 3 – Sea Kayaking in Loch Craignish and Skerries
- Day 4 – Sea Kayaking: Croabh Haven and Shuna
- Day 5 – Sea Kayaking: Luing and Seil
- Day 6 – Final morning’s paddle
- Welcome to Wilderness Scotland
- Sea Kayaking Wilderness Scotland
- Sea Kayak Grades
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Oban.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Wilderness Scotland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Sea Kayaking - Scottish Sea Kayak Trail South - The Whisky Coast, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wilderness Scotland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wilderness Scotland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 112 km.
- Oban (Scotland)
- 38 km
- Loch Fyne (Scotland)
- 42 km
- Loch Craignish (Scotland)
- 13 km
- Loch Melfort (Scotland)
- 19 km
- Oban (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Sea Kayaking - Scottish Sea Kayak Trail South - The Whisky Coast via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours