Mountain Biking - The Hebridean Trail
Up To 75% OFF - See biggest deals
ends on 30 May 2019
- US $ 2,409
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Inverness! With the bicycle tour Mountain Biking - The Hebridean Trail, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Inverness, Scotland and 9 other destinations in Scotland. Mountain Biking - The Hebridean Trail is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 16 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – Inverness to South Uist
- Day 2 – Lochboisdale to Lochmaddy
- Day 3 – Lochmaddy to Tarbet, Isle of Harris:
- Day 4 – Reinigeadal & Isle of Scalpay
- Day 5 – Tarbert to Callinish, Isle of Lewis
- Day 6 – Callanish to the Butt of Lewis
- Day 7 – Return to Inverness via Ullapool
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Welcome to Wilderness Scotland
- Mountain Bike Grades
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Valentina19th April 2019
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Mountain Biking - The Hebridean Trail
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Inverness7 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to InvernessOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,409
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Inverness7 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to Inverness4 seats leftUSD $2,409
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Inverness7 DaysFridayMay 8, 2020to Inverness8 seats leftUSD $2,409
- SaturdayJul 25, 2020from Inverness7 DaysFridayJul 31, 2020to Inverness8 seats leftUSD $2,409
- SaturdayAug 15, 2020from Inverness7 DaysFridayAug 21, 2020to Inverness8 seats leftUSD $2,409
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Inverness.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Wilderness Scotland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2019 the full payment of $2,409 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2409 for Mountain Biking - The Hebridean Trail, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wilderness Scotland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wilderness Scotland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 686 km.
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 128 km
- Uig (Scotland)
- 75 km
- Lochboisdale (Scotland)
- 51 km
- Lochmaddy (Scotland)
- 46 km
- Isle of Harris (Scotland)
- 26 km
- Leverburgh (Scotland)
- 79 km
- Isle of Scalpay (Scotland)
- 111 km
- Isle of Lewis (Scotland)
- 17 km
- Stornoway (Scotland)
- 80 km
- Ullapool (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,409 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,179 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mountain Biking - The Hebridean Trail via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 26,975 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours