Epikad Tour - Superb Landscapes
- Intensive mixture of easy to medium level outdoor activities amid superb landscapes
- Visits to several historical sites
- Walk through the Langarica canyon, one of the two grandest of the country
- Spectacular tour around the Ohrid lake
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Local Guide
- Rather Poor
- RVReaWritten on April 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
All inclusive for this nature/history/culture/culinary/activity was very impressive. Have been very surprised by the good organisation of the tour, even the smallest details.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arriving in Kruja, a visit to the castle.
- Day 2: A delicious breakfast before heading out for Pogradec.
- Day 3: Eat a hearty breakfast to continue biking.
- Day 4: Next stop, Voskopoja where one can peruse the old churches and learn about the history.
- Day 5: Guri i Cjapit (the Stone of Goat) is the day’s objective.
- Day 6: The day’s hike to the Langarica Canyon is relieved by a stop to savor the thermal springs.
- Day 7: Have breakfast early and fast to leave time for fascinating visits to the castle.
- Day 8: Savor the last treats and soak up the sun-rays before departure from Mother Teresa Airport.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair26th September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Tirana is the starting point and Tirane is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wander Albania booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Epikad Tour - Superb Landscapes, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wander Albania will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wander Albania tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tirana (Albania)
- 20 km
- Kruje (Albania)
- 100 km
- Pogradec (Albania)
- 28 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 56 km
- Korca (Albania)
- 17 km
- Voskopoje (Albania)
- 49 km
- Permet (Albania)
- 24 km
- Gjirokastra (Albania)
- 92 km
- Apollonia (Albania)
- 66 km
- Durres (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,997 tours in Europe
- covered by 387 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Epikad Tour - Superb Landscapes via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Epikad Tour - Superb Landscapes