Epikad Tour - Superb Landscapes
- Intensive mixture of easy to medium level outdoor activities amid superb landscapes
- Visits to several historical sites
- Walk through the Langarica canyon, one of the two grandest of the country
- Spectacular tour around the Ohrid lake
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Local Guide
Start in Tirana and end in Tirane! With the local guide tour Epikad Tour - Superb Landscapes, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Tirana, Albania and 10 other destinations in Europe. Epikad Tour - Superb Landscapes is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- RVReaWritten on April 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentAll inclusive for this nature/history/culture/culinary/activity was very impressive. Have been very surprised by the good organisation of the tour, even the smallest details.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arriving in Kruja, a visit to the castle.
- Day 2: A delicious breakfast before heading out for Pogradec.
- Day 3: Eat a hearty breakfast to continue biking.
- Day 4: Next stop, Voskopoja where one can peruse the old churches and learn about the history.
- Day 5: Guri i Cjapit (the Stone of Goat) is the day’s objective.
- Day 6: The day’s hike to the Langarica Canyon is relieved by a stop to savor the thermal springs.
- Day 7: Have breakfast early and fast to leave time for fascinating visits to the castle.
- Day 8: Savor the last treats and soak up the sun-rays before departure from Mother Teresa Airport.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith, 72 years old29th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Tirana is the starting point and Tirane is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wander Albania booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Epikad Tour - Superb Landscapes, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wander Albania will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wander Albania tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 483 km.
- Tirana (Albania)
- 20 km
- Kruje (Albania)
- 100 km
- Pogradec (Albania)
- 28 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 56 km
- Korca (Albania)
- 17 km
- Voskopoje (Albania)
- 49 km
- Permet (Albania)
- 24 km
- Gjirokastra (Albania)
- 92 km
- Apollonia (Albania)
- 66 km
- Durres (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Epikad Tour - Superb Landscapes via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Epikad Tour - Superb Landscapes