Zagoria and Lake Plastira MTB
- +3 Destinations
- Mainland Greece
Start and end in Athens! With the bicycle tour Zagoria and Lake Plastira MTB, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 3 other destinations in Greece. Zagoria and Lake Plastira MTB is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 60 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about Travel'n'Cycle:Write a review
- Damien Judd's review about another Travel'n'Cycle tour4.5 - ExcellentOur guide was also a history and philosophy teacher so the stories about the sites we visited were unbeatable. From the ... Read more
- Argy's review about another Travel'n'Cycle tour5.0 - ExcellentEverything was more than I expected. Though I have visited Nafplio several times in the past, with travelncycle.com was ... Read more
- Alexis's review about another Travel'n'Cycle tour5.0 - ExcellentNature is what I love the most, so last year I decided with my wife and my daughter to do something alternative. So, wit... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Transfer to Zagoria
- Day 2: Mountain biking tour in Zagoria
- Day 3: Mountain biking tour in Zagoria
- Day 4: Zagoria – Meteora – Lake Plastira
- Day 5: Lake Plastira MTB ride
- Day 6: Lake Plastira MTB ride
- Day 7: Short MTB Tour - Departure to Athens
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Travel'n'Cycle booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Zagoria and Lake Plastira MTB, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel'n'Cycle will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel'n'Cycle tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 671 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 326 km
- Zagori (Greece)
- 64 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 56 km
- Plastiras Lake (Greece)
- 225 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Zagoria and Lake Plastira MTB via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,934 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours