The Great Expedition Cruise - Northeast Greenland and Svalbard; Norway
The Great Expedition Cruise - Northeast Greenland and Svalbard; NorwayDownload PDF Brochure
1 / 17
Start in Reykjavik and end in Oslo! With the polar tour The Great Expedition Cruise - Northeast Greenland and Svalbard; Norway, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 9 other destinations. The Great Expedition Cruise - Northeast Greenland and Svalbard; Norway is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as flights, an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 30 to 65 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Keflavik - Constabel Point. Flight to Greenland and embarkation
- Day 2: Inuit settlement Ittoqqortoormiit
- Days 3-10: Northeast Greenland National Park
- Days 11-12: Cross the Greenland Sea to Svalbard
- Day 13-14: Ny-Ålesund, Signehamma, WW2 weather station and Lillienhöökbreen
- Day 15: Longyearbyen and fly to Oslo
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara, 63 years old5th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KroneGreenland , Svalbard and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Reykjavik is the starting point and Oslo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Albatros Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for The Great Expedition Cruise - Northeast Greenland and Svalbard; Norway, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Albatros Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Albatros Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,548 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 735 km
- Constable Point (Greenland)
- 38 km
- Ittoqqortoormiit (Greenland)
- 202 km
- King Oscar Fjord (Greenland)
- 525 km
- Danmarkshavn (Greenland)
- 36 km
- Dove Bugt (Greenland)
- 780 km
- Ny Aalesund (Svalbard)
- 41 km
- Signehamna (Svalbard)
- 147 km
- Longyearbyen (Svalbard)
- 2,044 km
- Oslo (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Great Expedition Cruise - Northeast Greenland and Svalbard; Norway via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,028 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours