Skerdilaidi Tour - Langarica Canyon
- Intensive mixture of easy to medium level outdoor activities amid superb landscapes
- Bicycle round-trip of the Ohrid lake, crossing the Albania/Macedonia border twice
- Hike through a fir forest to reach the Stone of Goat, a monument of Nature
- Admire the beauty of the Langarica Canyon
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Local Guide
- Rather Poor
- AVAdelaWritten on March 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
we used “Skerdilajdi Tour” in october 2016. We enjoyed very much, beside all other activities the food and beverages. Our guide Ermal, told us the south-east of the country is very well known for special dishes and beverages. We tasted and liked the trahana... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: First stop, Kruja: Visit the castle, the museum, the old bazaar, and the ethnographic museum.
- Day 2: Refreshing breakfast and a road-trip to Pogradec.
- Day 3: Breakfast well and continue the bicycle tour.
- Day 4: Next stop: Voskopoja.
- Day 5: Enjoy a hearty breakfast in preparation for a hike (approximately 4 hours) to the natural heritage of Goat Stone.
- Day 6: Eat up and start hiking towards the Langarica Canyon.
- Day 7: Breakfast on the beach before visiting the Amphitheater, the famed Archeological Museum and the city’s very cosmopolitan center.
- Day 8: A relaxed over-view of a holiday to cherish.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Terence31st October 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Tirana is the starting point and Tirane is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Wander Albania booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Skerdilaidi Tour - Langarica Canyon, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wander Albania will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wander Albania tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tirana (Albania)
- 20 km
- Kruje (Albania)
- 100 km
- Pogradec (Albania)
- 28 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 56 km
- Korca (Albania)
- 17 km
- Voskopoje (Albania)
- 49 km
- Permet (Albania)
- 142 km
- Durres (Albania)
- 31 km
- Tirane (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,023 tours in Europe
- covered by 395 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Skerdilaidi Tour - Langarica Canyon via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Skerdilaidi Tour - Langarica Canyon