Skerdilaidi Tour - Langarica Canyon
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 40:44:42
- Our saving
- US $ 1,528
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Intensive mixture of easy to medium level outdoor activities amid superb landscapes
- Bicycle round-trip of the Ohrid lake, crossing the Albania/Macedonia border twice
- Hike through a fir forest to reach the Stone of Goat, a monument of Nature
- Admire the beauty of the Langarica Canyon
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
Start in Tirana and end in Tirane! With the local guide tour Skerdilaidi Tour - Langarica Canyon, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Tirana to Tirane and through Tirana, Albania and 8 other destinations in Europe. Skerdilaidi Tour - Langarica Canyon is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- AVAdelaWritten on March 2, 20175.0 - Excellentwe used “Skerdilajdi Tour” in october 2016. We enjoyed very much, beside all other activities the food and beverages. Our guide Ermal, told us the south-east of the country is very well known for special dishes and beverages. We tasted and liked the trahana and gliko, together with several types of raki. The nature and landscapes are just uniques. The bike tour of Ohrid lake is a nice experience and not difficult one. Would have liked to stay more in each place, and I think it was too intensive.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: First stop, Kruja: Visit the castle, the museum, the old bazaar, and the ethnographic museum.
- Day 2: Refreshing breakfast and a road-trip to Pogradec.
- Day 3: Breakfast well and continue the bicycle tour.
- Day 4: Next stop: Voskopoja.
- Day 5: Enjoy a hearty breakfast in preparation for a hike (approximately 4 hours) to the natural heritage of Goat Stone.
- Day 6: Eat up and start hiking towards the Langarica Canyon.
- Day 7: Breakfast on the beach before visiting the Amphitheater, the famed Archeological Museum and the city’s very cosmopolitan center.
- Day 8: A relaxed over-view of a holiday to cherish.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Skerdilaidi Tour - Langarica Canyon
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Tirana8 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Tirane10+ seats left$64USD $1,528
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Tirana8 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Tirane10+ seats left$64USD $1,528
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Tirana8 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to Tirane10+ seats left$64USD $1,528
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Tirana8 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Tirane10+ seats left$64USD $1,528
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Tirana is the starting point and Tirane is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wander Albania booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $1,528 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1528 for Skerdilaidi Tour - Langarica Canyon, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wander Albania will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wander Albania tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 443 km.
- Tirana (Albania)
- 20 km
- Kruje (Albania)
- 100 km
- Pogradec (Albania)
- 28 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 56 km
- Korca (Albania)
- 17 km
- Voskopoje (Albania)
- 49 km
- Permet (Albania)
- 142 km
- Durres (Albania)
- 31 km
- Tirane (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,528 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Skerdilaidi Tour - Langarica Canyon via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Skerdilaidi Tour - Langarica Canyon