Greenland's Last Frontier
Start and end in Keflavik! With the polar tour Greenland's Last Frontier, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Keflavik, Iceland and 10 other destinations. Greenland's Last Frontier is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as flights, an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 25 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Iceland (KEF) - Kangerlussuaq, Greenland. Embarkation.
- Day 2: Sisimiut - Experience Greenland's second-largest city at the foot of Nasaasaaq Mountain.
- Day 3: Qeqertarsuaq on Disko Island and 'kaffemik' in a community centre.
- Day 4: Upernavik, the gateway to Northern Greenland.
- Day 5: Kullorsuaq,”The Devil’s Thumb” and Melville Bay.
- Day 6: The former trading station at Thule by Dundas Mountain.
- Day 7: Siorapaluk, the world’s northernmost settlement and Qaanaaq.
- Day 8: At sea. Enjoy magnificent ice landscapes.
- Day 9: Uummannaq and a walking tour of one of Greenland's most beautifully located towns.
- Day 10: The calving Eqip Sermia glacier and evening walking tour to the Sermermiut plain in the capital of icebergs, Ilulissat.
- Day 11: Ilulissat - optional helicopter ride or boat trip to the Ice Fjord.
- Day 12: At sea.
- Day 13: Back to Kangerlussuaq. Fly to Iceland (KEF).
- Day 14: Departure.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Keflavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Albatros Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Greenland's Last Frontier, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Albatros Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Albatros Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 5,524 km.
- Keflavik (Iceland)
- 1,325 km
- Sondre Stromfjord (Kangerlussuaq) (Greenland)
- 130 km
- Sisimiut (Greenland)
- 258 km
- Qeqertarsuaq (Greenland)
- 405 km
- Upernavik (Greenland)
- 202 km
- Kullorsuaq (Greenland)
- 457 km
- Thule (Greenland)
- 48 km
- Siorapaluk (Greenland)
- 51 km
- Qaanaaq (Greenland)
- 911 km
- Uummannaq (Greenland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Greenland's Last Frontier via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours