8-Day Guided Cycling in Lithuania and Latvia (From Vilnius)
Start in Vilnius and end in Riga! With the bicycle tour 8-Day Guided Cycling in Lithuania and Latvia (From Vilnius), you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Vilnius, Lithuania and 11 other destinations in Europe. 8-Day Guided Cycling in Lithuania and Latvia (From Vilnius) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 15 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about Baltic Bike:Write a review
- Keith Lia's review about another Baltic Bike tour4.0 - GoodIt was a really interesting and amazing experience especially for me since where I live there are no so many bicycle lan... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Vilnius (Lithuania)
- Day 2: Trakai Island Castle & Kaunas (Lithuania)
- Day 3: Along the Nemunas River to Klaipėda (Lithuania)
- Day 4: The Curonian Spit National Park (Lithuania)
- Day 5: Klaipeda to Palanga by bike then drive to Riga (Lithuania - Latvia)
- Day 6: Riga & Jurmala Beach (Latvia)
- Day 7: Gauja National Park & Bicycle Museum (Latvia)
- Day 8: Tour ends in Riga
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith, 72 years old29th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroLithuania and Latvia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Vilnius is the starting point and Riga is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Baltic Bike booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 8-Day Guided Cycling in Lithuania and Latvia (From Vilnius), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Bike will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Bike tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 821 km.
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 23 km
- Trakai (Lithuania)
- 73 km
- Kaunas (Lithuania)
- 197 km
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- 45 km
- Nida (Lithuania)
- 17 km
- Curonian Spit National Park (Lithuania)
- 29 km
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- 23 km
- Palanga (Lithuania)
- 219 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 18 km
- Jurmala (Latvia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 8-Day Guided Cycling in Lithuania and Latvia (From Vilnius) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,028 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours